Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) (56243 Views)

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by AprokoGirl: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
Family cries out as bank manager absconds after allegedly killing a 10-yr-old girl while driving against traffic

A bank manager in Abuja, Ekod Koko Dan, has been accused of abandoning the family of a 10-year-old girl she knocked to death while driving against traffic in Life Camp area of the state.

It was gathered that Koko was speedily driving against traffic when she hit and killed Biola Vanessa on Thursday, June 10, 2021.

According to a source, “Vanessa was crossing the road when she was hit by the bank manager. There was traffic at the junction and she was trying to avoid it by driving against it. She was also on full speed and wasn’t concentrating because she was on call when it happened.

The little girl died instantly. And although Koko went with the family to the hospital, and dropped her contact details with them, she hasn’t reached out to the family ever since she left the hospital. Not even a phone call.

The child’s mother went to report the matter to the police but nothing has been done. The driver hasn’t showed up since that day.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKy3JjrJJ-/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by SenorFax(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Get her arrested, charge her for hit and run.

She will get sense by force

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by tomilayomi: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2021
She wasted the life of the innocent beautiful girl...

Rip.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Dear Lord cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Chai!!!!

I want to assume she is not a mother.

No mother would hit a CHILD with a vehicle then act like nothing happened.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by iExplore(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Take a close look at the said bank manager..
You could tell she's a Jezebel. Very irresponsible joyless psychopath, who is on the path to destruction.

Educated illiterate

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by pascalbenz: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2021
The way some people behave is just so barbaric ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Let her go to human rights radio and report to ordinary ahmed isah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by harmargedon: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Evil in the hearts of men.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Like I was used to saying: people driving against the traffic are potential murderers and they should be treated or tried in courts as such.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by GIdiata(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!!!

I want to assume she is not a mother.

No mother would hit a CHILD with a vehicle then act like nothing happened.

be spitting rubbish as usual. no mother would commit crime against other humans(and look away) because they are mothers. USELESS TALK.

So all the women that commit crime against others without remorse aren't mothers? ALL DIZ VAGINA PEOPLE/SIMPS SELF! SMH

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Sugardick: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Are there no able bodied men in her family? can't they track down the jezebel and execute her quietly make score settle. Na useless Nigeria police go give you justice? mtchew fools

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by blazepascal(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
So bad
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by slawormiir: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

The comments above shows most nairaland don't read

SenorFax:
Get her arrested, charge her for hit and run.

She will get sense by force
It is no longer hit and run....
It is drop and run

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Angelinastto(f): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
This is a huge crime in a country that has law and order but in Nigeria, God have mercy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by 24kmagic: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Very misleading headline

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
The way some of these people carelessly cross highway too ehn. That was how I almost hit one the other day maybe she blind or she dey think I no even know. Had to park, come down and give her a dirty slap. The stupid lady still wanted to fight back lol as I see say people don dey gather to know what happen, I just explain and left the scene.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by annyplenty(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Our land is soaked with so much blood - blood of babies aborted, blood of babies and humans used for rituals, blood of farmers killed by herdsmen, blood of people killed by bandits, boko, gunmen, cultists and others.

Tell me one reason why then we should not repent.

Arise, now and repent and pray for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by success1smyn(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Arrest and prosecute her asap.

Sorry for your loss ma'am
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Women women women how many times did I call una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2021

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by SoftP(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2021
U see the reason why jungle justice is better @ times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by hslbroker2(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2021
tomilayomi:
She wasted the life of the innocent beautiful girl...

Rip.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by alizma: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Someone ones said, if you are too impatient to get something done or get to a place, by the time the unexpected (accident) happened, you will have all the time to explain how it wasn't your mistake or enough time to apologise and fix the other person's car. This, I always remind myself whenever am rushing to get something done or get to a particular place.
Rest in peace to the innocent little angel

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.