Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) (3587 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Naijaolosho2:
Of all the four races in SA,the blacks are having inferiority complex and that's why they behave like goats,they are the problems of South Africa,I wish their local blacks could be erased from that country so that sanity can be restored there.

I'm so ashamed of you tmksouth for always attacking your African brothers, if blacks can mob blacks,then why wouldn't the whites,coloureds and Indians do worse? You cry of racism in the UK and other parts of the world but you discriminate other non SA blacks.
You are your own problems. I guess you have no job doing other than attacking people saying facts about your damn country,you really need to get a life man.

This topic is about illegal traders and not foreigners: I've never been anti-foreigner, show me any posts where I said I don't like them.

I don't know why you're praising whites coz they didn't allow you guys into SA during apartheid unless you came as cheap labour to work in the mines. The black government made it possible for you to come live in SA and refused to even consider refugee camps coz they wanted you to intergrate. These are the same blacks you wish could be erased from SA so it can be "better".

I'm not apologetic for speaking out against people who don't pay taxes in their own countries and then want to do the same in SA, while the locals are law abiding. Or people who don't employ locals yet they receive free quality healthcare, education, good roads and subsidised electricity - to name just a few perks of living in SA - that are paid for by South taxpayers.

Let's just admit that you don't know the realities of living in SA, and want SA to bend over backwards while criminal elements take over or take advantage of the system.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by Naijaolosho2: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

This topic is about illegal traders and not foreigners: I've never been anti-foreigner, show me any posts where I said I don't like them.

I don't know why you're praising whites coz they didn't allow you guys into SA during apartheid unless you came as cheap labour to work in the mines. The black government made it possible for you to come live in SA and refused to even consider refugee camps coz they wanted you to intergrate. These are the same blacks you wish could be erased from SA so it can be "better".

I'm not apologetic for speaking out against people who don't pay taxes in their own countries and then want to do the same in SA, while the locals are law abiding. Or people who don't employ locals yet they receive free quality healthcare, education, good roads and subsidised electricity - to name just a few perks of living in SA - that are paid for by South taxpayers.

Let's just admit that you don't know the realities of living in SA, and want SA to bend over backwards while criminal elements take over or take advantage of the system.

No time for your long epistle,go back and read the last paragraph of my previous post. Everything I said there is a first hand experience in Cape Town.
I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

No time for your long epistle go back and read the last paragraph of my previous post. Everything I said there is a first hand experience in Cape Town.
I'm out.

Explains your ignorant post.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by Extremefiles(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Una way dey fight dey disappoint me. I and my homie from SA here chilling while y'all fighting. All bad eggs should be disposed "bad eggs". I'm certain not all foreigners there are illegal or bad.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by Naijaolosho2: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Explains your ignorant post.

That's because you lack understanding. Better focus on your weakness and stop fighting for South Africa here,I'm sure you're not even relevant to South Africa as a country cos she doesn't know if you're dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

That's because you lack understanding. Better focus on your weakness and stop fighting for South Africa here,I'm sure you're not even relevant to South Africa as a country cos she doesn't know if you're dead or alive.

You still around? I'd forgotten about u.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by Naijaolosho2: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

You still around? I'd forgotten about u.

Suegbe
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Suegbe
lol grin grin
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lol grin grin

You're tickled by small things my guy. There's a reason I didn't bother responding to your infirm girlfriend. That response resembles her. LAME.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're tickled by small things my guy. There's a reason I didn't bother responding to your infirm girlfriend. That response resembles her. LAME.
am not and would never be your guy. you have just been given a suitable name, and there is no other better way to describe you so accept it.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
am not and would never be your guy. you have just been given a suitable name, and there is no other better way to describe you so accept it.

I guess that means something in whatever rodent hole (euphemism) u both cohabit. Means nada to me cool
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm not gonna be offended by a Nigerian calling me a baboon...buuut how come y'all forget so quickly that what's happening in Soweto right now is no different than the "Ghana must go" movement y'all had in the 80's? Hypocrite much?
and I don't see any reason why you should be offended because I called you what you truly are. In the 80s Nigeria was under military regime and it was the military head who made decrees to flush out Ghanaians, this is a democratic era, and black south African think like cave men blaming, other Africans for their own misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I guess that means something in whatever rodent hole (euphemism) u both cohabit. Means nada to me cool
o yes it does mean something and it means you are a "Dunce".
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
o yes it does mean something and it means you are a "Dunce".

You seriously think of all the things I've been called on NL and mega trolls I've slayed over the past 3 years, that's the worst thing I've heard. Please u and your similarly infirm chick should take a few days off for more training.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by PetroDolla2020: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Was shagari a military ruler? Ghanaians were deported twice. In 1983 and 1985. Was it military rule in 1983?

mysticwarrior:
and I don't see any reason why you should be offended because I called you what you truly are. In the 80s Nigeria was under military regime and it was the military head who made decrees to flush out Ghanaians, this is a democratic era, and black south African think like cave men blaming, other Africans for their own misfortune.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:

I took it as a complement smiley

It sounds more disturbing knowing that it was under the authority of a military head that such acts were carried out.But aren't tribal, religious cleansings taking place in Nigeria today? Isn't that caveman mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Was shagari a military ruler? Ghanaians were deported twice. In 1983 and 1985. Was it military rule in 1983?

shagari was just a weak figurehead, he was being influence by the military before he was eventually overthrown. You Ghanians are becoming xenophobic too because of envy. But the truth is Ghana would forever remain a tiny fly when compared to Nigeria.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I took it as a complement smiley

It sounds more disturbing knowing that it was under the authority of a military head that such acts were carried out.But aren't tribal, religious cleansings taking place in Nigeria today? Isn't that caveman mentality?
there have always been religious hostilities in places heavily populated by fulish Muslims. Pls tell me why south Africans can't do without taking drugs, I would really like to know.
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2021
mysticwarrior:
there have always been religious hostilities in places heavily populated by fulish Muslims. Pls tell me why south Africans can't do without taking drugs, I would really like to know.

Dubai is predominantly Muslim,and so is Qatar but there's no violence there.Me thinks that barbarism is deeply entrenched in the Nigerian society.

Drug addicts are in every country.Your youth can't seem to resist codeine either so are you also using their addiction to cover up for your criminals?
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Dubai is predominantly Muslim,and so is Qatar but there's no violence there.Me thinks that barbarism is deeply entrenched in the Nigerian society.

Drug addicts are in every country.Your youth can't seem to resist codeine either so are you also using their addiction to cover up for your criminals?
in the countries you mentioned 99.9% of the citizens there are Muslims. There are religous agression in places where Muslims and other religion leave side by side, India, Myanmar, phillipins, Lebanon, CAR, Mozambique, Sudan, I can go on and on, the Nigerian youth use codeine to cure cough and its way better you south Africans who are narcotics drug addicts.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by Wizzzzmike: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
mysticwarrior:
shagari was just a weak figurehead, he was being influence by the military before he was eventually overthrown. You Ghanians are becoming xenophobic too because of envy. But the truth is Ghana would forever remain a tiny fly when compared to Nigeria.

Envy who zoogeria lol please next joke... zoogeria is a piece of sh!t in the eyes of Ghanaian lol
Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
mysticwarrior:
in the countries you mentioned 99.9% of the citizens there are Muslims. There are religous agression in places where Muslims and other religion leave side by side, India, Myanmar, phillipins, Lebanon, CAR, Mozambique, Sudan, I can go on and on, the Nigerian youth use codeine to cure cough and its way better you south Africans who are narcotics drug addicts.

Even if you remove all the Muslims from Nigeria you will still have ritualists and cultists, you know...those who kill people and harvest organs for quick riches? angry undecided

Why are you so concerned with their addiction?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by PetroDolla2020: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tiny fly? Fuckeduppedness cool and Nigeria is what? Shine your eyes, huh? You can see, you can hear ba? You are not even ashamed that kidnappers have taken over that zoo? grin you are not ashamed that Nigeria is certified failed shiithole? grin Ghanaians are xenophobic and Nigerians re what?

You need a few dirty slaps to get brains to work again. Fuckeduppedness grin

I will be a tiny fly that a useless elephant grin very useless grin

mysticwarrior:

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Envy who zoogeria lol please next joke... zoogeria is a piece of sh!t in the eyes of Ghanaian lol
you banku eaters are so annonying, and your black dirty ugly Ghanaian face is like shit to we Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Tiny fly? Fuckeduppedness cool and Nigeria is what? Shine your eyes, huh? You can see, you can hear ba? You are not even ashamed that kidnappers have taken over that zoo? grin you are not ashamed that Nigeria is certified failed shiithole? grin Ghanaians are xenophobic and Nigerians re what?

You need a few dirty slaps to get brains to work again. Fuckeduppedness grin

I will be a tiny fly that a useless elephant grin very useless grin

good atleast in your last sentence you indirectly admitted that Nigeria is an Elephant while Ghana is a tiny fly. Am beginning to enjoy this.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by PetroDolla2020: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Enjoy it well well because this is the only thing that can bring you joy in that zoo grin I don’t give a fvck whether Ghana is a fly and Nigeria is an elephant grin one thing I know is that I will prefer to be a fly than an elephant if nigeria is your fvcking idea of an elephant grin

I can sleep with my two eyes closed in Ghana. Can you do same in Nigeria? Fuckeduppedness grin

So, if Ghana is a fly then nigeria is just a baby mosquito grin Fuckeduppedness grin chai, naija don pafuka cool

mysticwarrior:
good atleast in your last sentence you indirectly admitted that Nigeria is an Elephant while Ghana is a tiny fly. Am beginning to enjoy this.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Enjoy it well well because this is the only thing that can bring you joy in that zoo grin I don’t give a fvck whether Ghana is a fly and Nigeria is an elephant grin one thing I know is that I will prefer to be a fly than an elephant if nigeria is your fvcking idea of an elephant grin

I can sleep with my two eyes closed in Ghana. Can you do same in Nigeria? Fuckeduppedness grin

So, if Ghana is a fly then nigeria is just a baby mosquito grin Fuckeduppedness grin chai, naija don pafuka cool

when we closed our borders your presidential representatives came crying and begging on their knees, we did that to teach Ghanaians a lesson, am still surprise of how humble Ghana has become since then. When Nigeria sneezes Ghana would quiver with feeeaaar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by PetroDolla2020: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oh dear oh dear. Are for real? grin Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria closed it borders and Ghana was begging? grin you sound like a comedian, walahi grin

well, let me inform you that all Ghana’s land borders have been closed for close to two years now and the country’s is growing and growing. Ghana borders are still closed as at today, and we don’t plan reopening them anytime soon cool

Your country Nigeria closed its borders for one year and food prices shot up. grin rice is very scarce and garri is now food for the rich in that shiithole grin

Few days ago, your high commissioner in Accra was begging Ghana government to reopen Ghana’s borders because nigerians are hungry grin

Do you know the number of Nigerians trying to sneak into Ghana each day, to escape from poverty, hunger and kidnappers?

mysticwarrior:
when we closed our borders your presidential representatives came crying and begging on their knees, we did that to teach Ghanaians a lesson, am still surprise of how humble Ghana has become since then. When Nigeria sneezes Ghana would quiver with feeeaaar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by Wizzzzmike: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you banku eaters are so annonying, and your black dirty ugly Ghanaian face is like shit to we Nigerians.
Lol dumbass dunce... Banku is better than eba and it's not sh!t like eba than you use ur two hands to eat lol. The world knows zoogeria is the true sh!thole lol

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Oh dear oh dear. Are for real? grin Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria closed it borders and Ghana was begging? grin you sound like a comedian, walahi grin

well, let me inform you that all Ghana’s land borders have been closed for close to two years now and the country’s is growing and growing. Ghana borders are still closed as at today, and we don’t plan reopening them anytime soon cool

Your country Nigeria closed its borders for one year and food prices shot up. grin rice is very scarce and garri is now food for the rich in that shiithole grin

Few days ago, your high commissioner in Accra was begging Ghana government to reopen Ghana’s borders because nigerians are hungry grin

Do you know the number of Nigerians trying to sneak into Ghana each day, to escape from poverty, hunger and kidnappers?

keep deceiving yourself, Nigerians are only going to Ghana to prevent it from being underpopulated.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by PetroDolla2020: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Underpopulated? You must receive sense by force cool what is Nigeria’s business whether a Ghana is underpopulated or not? By the way, why do nigerians give birth like pigs? grin any particular reason? grin

mysticwarrior:
keep deceiving yourself, Nigerians are only going to Ghana to prevent it from being underpopulated.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Kicks Out Foreigners As SA Commemorates "June-16 Soweto Uprising" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Underpopulated? You must receive sense by force cool what is Nigeria’s business whether a Ghana is underpopulated or not? By the way, why do nigerians give birth like pigs? grin any particular reason? grin

LMAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Ondo Director Found Dead, Body Parts Missing(pix) / 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road. (disturbing Photos) / 7 Years Old Boy Killed Head Cut And Suspects Apprehended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.