Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! (3522 Views)

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by switch47(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2011
Saul the psycic octopus has predicted that manchester united will beat chelsea fc to the English premiership title. He made this prediction ahead of the so called epic game between the two teams. Saul ate the sardine in the glass compactment decorated in manchester united's team badge, ignoring that of chelsea fc. Thus making a prediction that the red devils will beat chelsea fc to the epl title.
Manchester united has not lost a single match at the old trafford this season and just last night walloped schalke04 by 4 goals to one, this prediction could not have come at a better time. It will also be recalled that united defeated chelsea both home and away in champion league fixtures when the chips were down!
A psychic goat from west Africa had earlier made the same prediction chosing manchester united ahead of chelsea fc. Now the octopus has predicted Manchester united will win !!
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by Emmyk(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2011
Can we meet the phycho goat?
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by switch47(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2011
Lol
a biased moderator (a chelsea fan) has locked the psychic goat thread saying there was use of harsh words,meanwhile the thread was in plain simple language with no insultive language. Ironicaly the chelsea official thread is filled with insults to people's parents by one 190 & our partial moderator turned a blind eye. PLS GO THROUGH THE PSYCHIC HE-GOAT THREAD IF THERE ARE HARSH WORDS USED. None at all !! Iker the octopus was named after the Real madrid goal keeper.
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by holydante(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2011
switch47:

Iker the octopus was named after the Real madrid goal keeper.
I wonder what happened to the squids prediction about Madrids-Barca outcome , perhaps it will give prediction-failure reasons Pastor Bakare style grin
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by switch47(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2011
It happens once in a while, even the legendary paul the octopus was wrong once before the world cup prediction gave him a clean sheet last mundial.
Saul the octopus and also seun the psychic he-goat has however predicted that chelsea will fail in their title bid against manchester united on sunday!! Lets see how this one plays out!
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by chelseabmw(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2011
@Switch
I will advise you to not say anything negative about me.If done i then i will act according to the rules.Please read the NL rules and regulation before you come out here and start opening your mouth. . . .My two cent man
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by chelseabmw(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2011
holydante:

I wonder what happened to the squids prediction about Madrids-Barca outcome , perhaps it will give prediction-failure reasons Pastor Bakare style grin

so u believe that thing sad sad sad
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by solomto(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2011
chelseabmw:

@Switch
    I will advise you to not say anything negative about me.If done i then i will act according to the rules.Please read the NL rules and regulation before you come out here and start opening your mouth. . . .My two cent man

Am a new member here and hv gone thru your so called rules and still found out dat 90 perc of d rules were bn broken on second basis,so u guys are nt even protecting d rules. Am jus telling u d fact nt meant to insult.
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by chelseabmw(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2011
solomto:

Am a new member here and hv gone thru your so called rules and still found out dat 90 perc of d rules were bn broken on second basis,so u guys are nt even protecting d rules. Am jus telling u d fact nt meant to insult.

U r new and thats the best thing u can say here?Pls when writing next time don't use harsh words.
Re: 'saul ' D Octopus Predicts Manchester United Will Beat Chelsea 2 D Epl Title! by switch47(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2011
chelseabmw:

@Switch

Hey !! Mr Moderator  you did do something nagative didnt you? anyway i will cease fire not because of THREAT but because Switch 47 is a bit different now------ grin grin i know what the rule says I own my own forum and i control my close to 400 members with rules as well on hypernigeria forum that is why i no no longer resort or reply with strong INSULTVE WORDS even when insulted-----i make my replies mild compared to what i am capable of writing -------can you see a difference between the switch of 2 years ago to the new one??the so called harsh words does not affect me so i hardly use it though i know how to reply those who feel they are demi-gods well i will let it go . i can still fight if pushed i can declare war if i provoke but then there should not be any need for that. its all fun afterall . peace!! cheesy no be for where chelsea dey sha. una go still kick the jerry can on sunday. cheesy cheesy cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 38 Updates / West Brom Vs Manchester Utd On Saturday, January 1st; 1.45pm / Arsernal Sign Joe Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.