Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Help! My Chief Bridesmaids Isn't Performing Her Duties! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help! My Chief Bridesmaids Isn't Performing Her Duties! (392 Views)

"Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Chief Bridesmaids Isn't Performing Her Duties! by Teymini(f): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Help! My Chief Bridesmaids Isn't Performing Her Duties!

Behind every great wedding is a dedicated group of people working hard behind the scenes to make it all happen. They don’t get paid, it’s not their day job, and they do it purely out of love, excitement and support for the happy couple. Yep, it’s time to talk about your all-important wedding party!

Let me tell you a short story;
Before venturing into an event planning business I attended a family friend's event as a wedding guest. Personally, I'm a very observant personality so I kept looking at the bridal team one thing I noticed that kept me curious all through the event is the bride! She looked really worn out and exhausted on her D - day! One minute you see the bride and few minutes later she's gone to attend to other things.
The funniest part is the MC have to make announcement for the presence of the Bride when it's time for the couple's dance and she wasn't on seat! Just imagine... I really pitied her that day but I was helpless... To my surprise, i noticed the chief bridesmaids and other bridal team has been on seat, eating and enjoying the atmosphere , looking peng and not exhausted like the bride.

Let me tell you this here ; '' Every event needs a planner''. An event planner is not a luxury to your event!

The wedding squad, bridal party/train, the bride tribe, the entourage, whatever you choose to call them, each member of your wedding party plays a significant role in both the lead up to your day and the running of the day itself. So it’s important to acknowledge the different roles they are going to play throughout the whole experience.

Today, I'll be sharing the duties of a chief bridesmaids. Stay tuned to our content this is '' #Gistwithdoron✌️
Maid of Honour
Also known as your right-hand woman and wedding sidekick, your maid of honour will probably save you from tearing your hair out on more than one occasion! Whether it’s your sister, cousin or closest friend, your maid of honour is there to be your support system during the lead-up to your day.

The title ‘maid of honour’ refers to an unmarried woman, so if your right-hand woman is already married then her title will become ‘matron of honour’. Some brides choose to have both a maid and matron of honour – the choice is completely up to you!

The maid or matron of honour is generally deemed responsible for the following:

Before the Wedding:
Providing general assistance and advice when it comes to wedding planning decisions.
Being responsible for the duties of your bridesmaids. She can also delegate tasks to your bridesmaids and oversee any decisions that the group needs to make, like bridesmaid dresses and accessories.
Taking charge of planning any pre-wedding events that involve the bride, like a bridal shower.
Being involved in your dress hunting experience and joining you at bridal boutiques and gown fittings. Expect tears from her when you find ‘The One!’

On the Wedding Day:
Keeping you relaxed and helping to calm your nerves!
Being the emergency contact number for any wedding vendors to call with any problems, and communicating with them to solve last-minute dramas especially if there's no event planner for the event . Basically, making sure you are completely oblivious to any hiccups that might be happening and helping to resolve them!
Holding your train and veil if required as you walk down the aisle.
Holding your bouquet during the ceremony proceedings.
Signing your marriage certificate as a witness.
Checking your hair and makeup throughout the day and fixing any lipstick smudges or stray hairs!
Making a toast at your reception dinner.

The chief bridesmaids is a strong support system during the wedding preparations. Based on responsibilities she's more active and involved than the best man.

The effect of an event planner is not only seen, felt but also experienced. We love to be part of your event either social or corporate event. Contact @DoronInternational for your event planning and event consultations service today @08032577415.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ifeanyi Enweliku Is Officially The Founder And C.e.o Of (c.p.e Awards) / Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs / Event Center In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.