Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) (957 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by LeeMason(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
The Founder of Omega World Global Ministries, Pastor Enoch has been arrested after he buried his wife in a shallow grave.

Pastor Enoch who hails from Abia State killed his wife and buried her in a shallow grave in Ikot Abia community, Okon Clan, Eket LGA in Akwa Ibom state and was busted after two weeks of the dastardly incident.

Sources said the Pastor killed his wife for ritual purpose.

According to them, the Pastor wanted more members, "so he was told by a native doctor to kill his wife and bring some parts for the ritual".

It was gathered that he was arrested through intensive investigation by the youths in the community.

Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by donbachi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
All for the fame.
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by delzbaba(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
See face like escaped gorilla

Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by poshestmina(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
The 'pastor' title is the most abused title in the world.
Any idiot ,ritualist ,thief,scammer, paedophile, occultist that has money to buy suite and Bible with few gullible spiritual dead followers will tag him/herself a pastor.

See his useless poverty stricken ugly face undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by Amspecial1: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
And Jesus Said

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Verily i say unto you not all that call on my name shall enter the kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by ValCon888: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
All these wolves in Shepard's clothing looking for whom to devour. I feel sad for the flocks of sheep he calls members.
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by ogashman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
I keep saying it " the reason the number of churches in is ×3 the number of schools is because we have an endless herd of gullible fellows that abound".

If these yahoo pastors ate starved of zombified members, nobody would venture into opening churches like beer parlor.
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by Praxis758: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
If he had been successful in his ritual act, he would be calling congregants' phone numbers, giving visions peoples' past l, present and future.

He too would be claiming the prophetic ministry with large followership. He should be treated like a hardened criminal because his alleged crime doesn't represent Christ.
Re: Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) by babadigu(m): 2:09am On Jun 18, 2021
Am giving my christianity faith up...and returning to animism

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Laundered Money Unintentionally....help!!!!! / Abuja latest - Gunmen Break Into Homes, Abduct Eight, Kill Housewife / Hospital Close Down After Nurses Complains That Invisible Creatures Raping Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.