Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Save Me With Your Advice Please - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Save Me With Your Advice Please (1086 Views)

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / True Tale.. Please save me / Jejelolatu--save Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me With Your Advice Please by watchme(f): 2:53pm On May 05, 2011
My boy friend is very handsome that any lady or even a guy that come around him will love/like him though he has told me of several homosexual guys who are his friend and who for several occasion asked for intimate friendship with him; when i asked if he accepted he said no. But i noticed that he always like to have anal sex with me and he likes me to hold his bottoms while making love (though he have a very sexy bottoms like that of ladies).

I love him so much and would like to spend the rest of my life with him and he also loves me so much but i seem not to understand him in this aspect. (sexual)
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by InkedNerd(f): 3:06pm On May 05, 2011
Him enjoying ȧnal sex doesn't mean he is gay if that is what you're getting at. People have different likes and preference when it comes to them enjoying sex. Just as there are things you enjoy sexually, there are things he enjoys sexually. It doesn't mean he's gay or that you two are batting for the same team.
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by DualCore1: 3:11pm On May 05, 2011
Saved by the nerd.

1 Like

Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by 190: 3:12pm On May 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Him enjoying ȧnal sex doesn't mean he is gay if that is what you're getting at. People have different like and preference when it comes to them enjoying sex. Just as there are things you enjoy sexually, there are things he enjoys sexually. It doesn't mean he's gay or that you two are batting for the same team.
shocked shocked
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by MMM2(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2011
op
just leave dat ur GAY BF now
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by Dsense(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided

Op.

Longing or enjoying Anal sex doesn't count in as Gay,I'm the type two,I enjoy that style too cheesy and aint Gay . .So it's matter of style and feelings . . . .He might be Gay (Who knows) But the attributes you mentioned here about his sexual styles doesn't assume he is. undecided
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by CrudeOil2(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2011
Your boyfriend has some bisexual tendencies. He might soon ask you to rim his hairy arse. Watch out.
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by Dsense(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by 1one: 3:56pm On May 05, 2011
yawns, this relationship will not last, its terminal cancer,i'm guessing in the next two to three months there would be two letters in front of your name.E.X
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by violent(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2011
Your boyfriend is handsome and he attracts guys

Your boyfriend tells you he says "no" each time they come at him

Your boyfriend as you said has very sexy bums and he loves you to hold em

Your boyfriend has several homosexual friends

Your boyfriend loves "super-perversion", my guess is, he loves giving it in the bum

verdict:  Your boyfriend is as homosexual as the earth is sphere!
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by Odunnu: 4:23pm On May 05, 2011
I think he's bi -sexual. Lucky you!
*i'l really hate to be in your shoes*
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by Nekai(f): 8:32pm On May 05, 2011
Whoa, this is what I would do.

Make this suggestion to him. "Maybe I should get one of those strap-ons and show you how good this feels."

If he says ANYTHING except some variation of the following: "WTF!?!", "Heck no!!!", or "You dey craze!!!," he may just be homosexual.
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by bobbyray(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2011
grin grin grin
please allow me to ease myself,
grin grin grin
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:04am On May 11, 2011
grin bi to the core
Re: Save Me With Your Advice Please by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2012
He is a qay i quess from the look of thinqs!! There is no quy that has qay friends who is not also a qay...sorry qirl,what a pity!?

(1) (Reply)

Real Dateing For Benin Girls.base In Abuja Or Benin City That Can Lead To Marria / ... / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.