Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

SELL STUPENDOUSLY COACHING CLASS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SELL STUPENDOUSLY COACHING CLASS (96 Views)

Free Online Bakery Coaching Class Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SELL STUPENDOUSLY COACHING CLASS by Danielspeaks(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2021
IF YOU ARE A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SELL STUPENDPUSLY COACHING CLASS IS BASICALLY FOR YOU.

Those who know me know that I deliver value and results anyday, anytime amd anywhere and my coaching fee is N50k and above but most small business owners can't afford it at least not yet.

This is why I've decided to create this one day coaching class for 200 people in this category so they can also acquire the knowledge on how to multiply their selling power using my book 'Sell Stupendously' as a template.

What will you learn in this one day coaching class?

1. How to create strong and irresistible offers to your clients.
2. How to create a percieved value for your products or services.
3. How to identify channels that generate leads for your business.
4. How to create an irrestible copy for your business.
5. How to build your marketplace credibility your business.
6. How to trigger a conversation in the mind of your prospects.

In addition, you'll be given the eBook 'SELL STUPENDOUSLY' that is worth N3500 for free. Wahu!

Coaching fee: N1,700 only.
Date: Friday 25th of June 2021.
Number of participants: 200 only.
Venue: Online Class

To sign up for this class, simply make your payment to this account detail.

Gtbank: 0014655145
Account Name: Daniel Kemka

Upon confirmation, you'll be added to this class.

Guess what? This is the only time I'll be giving this offer at this Data bundle monthly subscription price. So you might want to take advantage of this timely opportunity right away.

Click here to sign up for the 'Sell Stupendously Coaching Class':
https:///KhMcMllcWamG3wAz691VVj

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For Your Business At Low Cost / Wema Bank, Shecan Nigeria, Empowers 1,000 Women In Ogun State Through Skill Acq / Sunday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.