Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes (27057 Views)

List Of Agric Ponzi Schemes / FG Develops Three Retirement Schemes For Federal Civil Servants (names) / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by God2man2again(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
If it is good to be true, it is probably a fraud.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Cindybillions: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
With all due respect I suggest you do your research on MLM companies very well before terming it as a senior brother of Ponzi scheme
Thank you.
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Gamesmart: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please let them not learn.

It is always good to see mugus lose their money.
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Godwin25king: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Very insightful... My older brother lost 41k just last month due to this ponzi shit
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by armadeo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Once they say referral bonus na ponzi.

Roi that is too good to be true na ponzi

Any form of pay and I'll show you how to get money na ponzi or outright scam.

Nobody will ever reveal a money making scheme to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by armadeo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sanchez01:
Insightful! That number 5 is a major red flag. I recall MMM of yesteryears and how some attained the position of "Guiders" (whatever it means). It was a Guider who convinced me to join only for the scheme to crash the moment my money went in. grin

Unfortunately, Ponzi schemes will always thrive despite these signs because people are greedy and want to make so much by doing so little.

Despite the fact that mmm was a ponzi I was the guiders who destroyed it. Normal investor gets 30% of investment and guiders were getting 300%.

So you put 100k get 130k , guider puts 100k and gets 300. It would have crashed later but they didn't wait. They got what they could and vamoozed.

I remember that chukwudi guy dancing at his wedding with his wife and mmm people raving at the groove.

Nigga be long gone. Heard Philippines

Micheno should rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Nickymichy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na so den pair me with one guy. He is to pay me 50k that was how i sent my account number to him. This guy credited me with cool 50k. The next day i was paired with another guy i was to pay him 50k also. I delayed the payment for about 3hrs. The guy was calling and calling i told him i couldn't do any transfer that moment until i close for work. He agreed. After some few hours i opened my WhatsApp i saw people throwing insults here and there, the biz has crashed. Few minutes later, the guy called for his money, i told him to open his WhatsApp. Till today, i didn't here from him. That thing is evil. I will never involve myself in such rubbish again

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by adaperry25: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
The new one is Amazon e-commerce...that's a very big scam..now they're saying before your recharge is accepted..your referrals must also recharge..I just dey look

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by aydultimate7(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source: https://financialslot.com/ways-to-recognize-ponzi-schemes/

Anyway,we are all greedy(all human beign) including you that put up this post,the fact is that...the greedier someone is in terms of ponzy schemes,then the more you tend to lose your money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by PlanktonX: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kobicove:
There should be a very lengthy jail sentence for people who set up Ponzi Schemes and defraud innocent citizens angry

Whether you accept it or not you have been scammed and will be scammed again and again...WHY?

Through your Politicians... year in, year out they will stand on podiums shouting promises they know nothing about. From free daily feeding to $1 to N1.

From Politicians to Ponzi to Yahoo Yahoo, they are all the same thing in Nigeria.

Ponzi Scheme make use of foot soldiers who haunt for referral bonuses, just as politicians foot soldiers are promise juicy opportunities and positions.

Ponzi Scheme will tell you 100% in 30 days, without telling you how they would do it, Politicians would tell you they will end unemployment in 6 mths without any blueprint on how to achieve it. Dreamers.

Even the dude that condemned Ponzi Scheme, would never approve anything in his office without collecting Bribes.

If we all Nigerians truly turn to God, all these evil will abate, but one dude like me is expecting the best from others without giving out my best. Am I not a Joker?
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by MyMouth(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:
Fun enough , that is what most Nigeria likes .. check our signature on how to get free airtime
Na them! Free airtime my ass!
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by MyMouth(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kobicove:
There should be a very lengthy jail sentence for people who set up Ponzi Schemes and defraud innocent citizens angry
Them don do this one strong thing grin
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by bluefilm: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Racksterli is still owing some boys o abi dem don pay dem?

Ponzi kills.
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by liveyourlife007(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
As if I knew. The whole post was to paint
E-commerce bad.

Register through my link cool

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/BLPJDX.html
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Gjmff: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ok
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by XullySwt(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please is jaalife ponzi scheme
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Mustoph1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Quintessential investment company �
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by tplayer: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
The new Ponzi schemes, if you like, are so-called grants, such as, TELPECON, SEM, OSSEA, THEOBARTH etc gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by marvel2real: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
special Zappos comes to mind.
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by goody2019: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Even trading crypto currency and similar schemes are versions of ponzi schemes. No productivity: increasing inflation - lots of visual monies to purchase limited goods, goods that can never be visually produced.
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by goody2019: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=liveyourlife007 post=102823652]As if I knew. The whole post was to paint
E-commerce bad.

Don't compare e-commerce with ponzi. Ponzi is counterfeit e-commerce, and it seems you are into that.
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Beancounter93:

Most of the Nigerians who invest in Ponzis are not hungry...because anyone who had N1million to put in MMM is not a hungry person.Greed is more like it.

Plus Nigerians have and do not do research. Me, I refused to go near MMM...because I have been hearing about Mavrodi for over 10 years before he landed in Nigeria...and it was NOTHING GOOD AT ALL.
But I still believe if those who ain't on MMM platform kept their mouth shut and stopped creating propangandry message and panic among participants, it would have stayed longer....

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by goody2019: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Why do most ponzi scheme thrive in religious organizations, headed by pastors, Reverends, etc?
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by Samsonari: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
lol ... Inksnation just came to my mind
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by adaperry25: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
adaperry25:
The new one is Amazon e-commerce...that's a very big scam..now they're saying before your recharge is accepted..your referrals must also recharge..I just dey look
cheesy I said it people are no longer withdrawing their money
Re: 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes by tplayer: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Even if it came in a bag marked IT, many would still not recognize IT.

Ponzi and fake grants were custom-made for Nigerians. gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By / BREAKING: Festus Keyamo, 29 Others Approved As SAN / Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.