Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot (45148 Views)

Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by ubee(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Your assertion is deeply flawed. Because
1) The overwhelming majority of boys/men in Nigeria know nothing about MMA which is the sport discipline that Usman practices, let alone know who Usman is. Me, you and the other folks here and in this country that know him represent a tiny fraction of the Nigerian adult populace.

2) Aje butter (which in our Nigerian parlance is used to refer to people mainly in the axis of the clean cut, mostly financially stable or outright wealthy) are more likely to know who Kamaru Usman is because they are the ones who would comfortably pay 12,400 naira, which is the minimum amount for the cable subscription package that covers UFC/MMA where they can see Usman fight. So think well before you make these type of statements.
OBku4:

U either a girl or ajebutter.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by Kaymaxine(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
miniziter:
Who is Usman Kamaru?
Your gateman mumu
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by Emperortj93(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
justli:
Am I the only one who can't access nairaland unless I use a vpn?
same thing I'm experiencing here. Thought it's a Airtel thing
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by KingsizeD(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ewu , Mr "She tell me say" hasn't won a Grammy
olagbola45:
that she tell me won him a grammy award if is the she tell me say make him a better person i doubt if you can even stand half of his achievement fool
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by miniziter(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2021
ubee:
When they advise you to avoid being a local champion, and that you should expand the scope of information you consume you won't hear.
Start reading wide.
Are you saying your know everything I know too? You don't expect me to be everywhere bro.
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by miniziter(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Kaymaxine:

Your gateman mumu
Have you forgotten that your father is my gateman?
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by Liqoriz: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2021
For sure this is the video shoot for Ballon D'Or
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by OBku4(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is this one well

ubee:
Your assertion is deeply flawed. Because
1) The overwhelming majority of boys/men in Nigeria know nothing about MMA which is the sport discipline that Usman practices, let alone know who Usman is. Me, you and the other folks here and in this country that know him represent a tiny fraction of the Nigerian adult populace.

2) Aje butter (which in our Nigerian parlance is used to refer to people mainly in the axis of the clean cut, mostly financially stable or outright wealthy) are more likely to know who Kamaru Usman is because they are the ones who would comfortably pay 12,400 naira, which is the minimum amount for the cable subscription package that covers UFC/MMA where they can see Usman fight. So think well before you make these type of statements.
Re: Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot by ubee(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Are you not going to ask a sound question, or counter the points i put down.
What you posted makes you cone across as shallow with no knowledge of the discussion at hand.
OBku4:
Is this one well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion / 8 Male Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit(photos) / Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.