Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities (27386 Views)

Canada Includes 400,000 More Job Vacancies For Immigrants To Apply / MUST READ: Improve Your CV In 5 Minutes -Sure Fire Way To More Job Consideration / More Job As President Buhari Commission Olam Farm At Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Sleekfingers: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
cuba62:
Come to Eket the best city in the entire south.

wetin dey for eket? Whats the population of people living there? Place wey the entire population no reach alimosho local government in lagos......

3 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Mutemenot(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Asaba is just like a big estate, u know what you see in such places are hotels, super mkt n filling stations ...Apart from Civil servants, no other jobs. As for Benin, u better prepare for farming as their land are fertile ...

6 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by HEBEI: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don't know about Benin City. But Asaba is a no no for graduates unless you are going there to hustle. Cost of living there is out of this world. Graduates in that town are sales girls and sales boys and petrol stations attendants because there is no befitting job there.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by poweredcom(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
These two cities have noting to offer you unless you have your own business there ..but I see opportunity in Benin because it's a much larger city....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Sleekfingers: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sikpa04:
Job opportunities? Nah. You won't get any better one in any of those cities. I'd advice you move to Abuja, Lagos or Ibadan.

you are right......even ogun get alot of opportunities......staying in delta or edo is like leaving in jigawa state or kogi state.....

3 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by UGBE634: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Benin-If you have a skill or you are an artisan. Benin population is over four times bigger than Asaba, there is enough cash flow in Benin as it is the largest city in the south south both in landmass and population.so Benin is definitely a better city to hustle if you know what you are doing. You go dae compare Asaba with Auchi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Indispensable85(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
omorbajnr:
Good evening everyone, My name is Omor, am from Edo by father and Delta by mom, I was having this argument with some of my friends who have travelled and lived in Benin city and Asaba city, we want to know which of the city has more job opportunities for young nigerians in terms of hustling and also job opportunities for graduate and nongraduate, which do you guys prefer to travel to..

Nothing dey Benin ooo
Basically civil servants and artisans with a touch of agberos.

5 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Thinktwicemybro: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
The only job in Edo state is POS business

3 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
madridsta007:

Asaba relies on Onitsha for business, which has dropped since the Nigerian Army began its violent interventionism in the South East.
Benin, on the other hand, has serious security crisis.

no be wetin we dey tell you people, when una people were killing police, burning of government properties? I said , lots of business will collapse......na una people invited the army.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Cele777: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
brosom:
Bot are masters of witches.

But I think Benin has upper hand in witchery,

So, choose wisely grin grin
You are mad.
Igbos are the worst when it comes to witch craft.
Name the tribe that is known for eating human flesh = Igbos.

Name the tribe that is known for ritual killing = Igbos.

Name the tribe that is known for wickedness against children = Igbos.

Tell the tribe that produce the most armed robers in southern Nigeria = Igbos.

Who is notoriously known for poisoning their brothers because of money and land = Igbos.

Where is okija shrine were humans are regularly sacrificed = igbo land.
I can continue if you want...

13 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Philipxxxx0: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sleekfingers:

none.......there is absolutely nothing in that two states....my advice to any graduate etc , who is looking for opportunity should come to lagos or go to these states eg ogun, kaduna, kano, oyo, rivers and kwara.....abuja also is not a bad idea.....

The rest states i didnt mention are totally useless

Northern states is living in old glory

1 Like

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Sleekfingers: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Innovate07:

You are a disgrace to the womb that birthed you and shame to humanity.

but he spoke the truth.......edo is the headquatre of ashewo ....i mean cheap ass ashewo......

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Northern states is living in old glory

yeah
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by FahBuLous: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
cuba62:
I left Eket to Asaba because Eket is the worst...

7 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by LegalWolf: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You're 100% Edo, nothing like Father and mom here. Where your dad comes from is your origin. Well it depends on what you have on your finger tips

I think we don’t have the right to stop people from associating with whatsoever they want to associate with. And that said, nothing is wrong in what he said. Ethnicity was extremely fluid in Africa until now.

4 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Celsony: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
brosom:
Bot are masters of witches.

But I think Benin has upper hand in witchery,

So, choose wisely grin grin
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by 4ckyou: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
madridsta007:

Asaba relies on Onitsha for business, which has dropped since the Nigerian Army began its violent interventionism in the South East.
Benin, on the other hand, has serious security crisis.

which security crises, Oga no talk wetin u no know

1 Like

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by 9jatriot(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Delta State is home to many oil wells but because of the perception of insecurity (rightly or wrongly) many offshore workers that could have stayed in those places will rather not.
Many states really need to be serious with governance
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by AmazingELixir: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
cuba62:

Lolzzz seriously.....even when 85 percent of Eket youths are okada and tricycle riders.

7 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Risingblue008(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Though I'm from Benin city
there is something about Benin indigen
They don't like traveling out side Benin
Almost 80% of Dem has never travel out of Benin.

7 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by DenreleDave(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cele777:

You are mad.
Igbos are the worst when it comes to witch craft.
Name the tribe that is known for eating human flesh = Igbos.

Name the tribe that is known for ritual killing = Igbos.

Name the tribe that is known for wickedness against children = Igbos.

Tell the tribe that produce the most armed robers in southern Nigeria = Igbos.

Who is notoriously known for poisoning their brothers because of money and land = Igbos.

Where is okija shrine were humans are regularly sacrificed = igbo land.
I can continue if you want...

BKayy msAllison Fahdiga should see This

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by timi36220: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
omorbajnr:
Good evening everyone, My name is Omor, am from Edo by father and Delta by mom, I was having this argument with some of my friends who have travelled and lived in Benin city and Asaba city, we want to know which of the city has more job opportunities for young nigerians in terms of hustling and also job opportunities for graduate and nongraduate, which do you guys prefer to travel to..
None
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by MrHighSea: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
cuba62:
Which hustle dey pay for dia?

1 Like

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by aryzgreat: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Asaba opportunities
1. Closeness to Onitsha (business expanding into asaba)
2. Nollywood (acting job)
3. Being capital of oil producing state, oil servicing companies have liasion office there
4. Hotel plenty for there, u fit get receptionist job

Benin city opportunities
1. Uniben, coca cola and Guinness are the only serious job creating establishment there. NPDC na from Abuja them dey post them come Benin as nnpc staff
2. Yahoo Boys now are mentors to d young lads. U fit join yahoo as intern.
3. Bus or Taxi driving, but get ready to fight with plenty agbero in uniform.

9 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by referendum01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Asaba is no where near Benin in anything. Don't even go there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by gwinaB(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
None
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Skillsnigeria: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Look for money and start a business in any of the two state. I don't think you can get any tangible work from any of the two state
Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by BTGbenga: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Worksmi is just the best new platform to provide the best work opportunity for everyone in Nigeria.
You can display(FREE) your skills profile for people to request your service, or you can display(FREE) any work/task you needed done.
It operates like fiverr or up work.
This is better because:
It operate in Naira.
Its operate on bidding system.
Its protect both GIG Seeker and Giver with escrow system.
Its also support offline works/tasks at locations.
It gives daily login bonus that can be converted to cash overtime.
It has a DIY training of empowerment skills, e.t.c
Mobile friendly.

Perfect for anyone to get engaged and earn wages online/offline within Nigeria.

w ww. worksmi. com

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Businessman1986(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
dlaw70:
Both Asaba and Benin are moribon
Moribund

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by ogododo: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
omorbajnr:

You no wan come Warri?

1 Like

Re: Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities by Sharz: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
ASABA OOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job / Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) 2018 Job Recruitment Nationwide / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.