Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Is Giving N1500 Per Referral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standard Chartered Bank Is Giving N1500 Per Referral (236 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Standard Chartered To Shut Half Of Nigeria Branches / Standard Chartered Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Is Giving N1500 Per Referral by marblespark: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Standard Chartered Bank entered Nigeria in 1999. The bank is a subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank Plc from the United Kingdom. The bank is running an awesome referral programme where they give you and the person you referred N1,500 for opening an account.

Here's how it works
1. Download the standard chartered bank app from the Playstore or Apple Store. Just search for the Standard Chartered and install the app. I've attached their logo, so you can easily spot the app.

2.When opening an account on the app, kindly use my referral code 400075601 you'll get N1500 and I'll also get N1,500. No one gets a bonus without using a referral code.

3. Once you've opened your account you will get your own referral code which you can share with your friends. You'll get N1,500 for everyone who uses your code. And don't forget they'll also get N1,500.

That's pretty much it. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy From China: Rice Cooker / Bolt And Uber / How To Turn A Prospect Into A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.