Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? (526 Views)

Why Stem Cell30 Therapy Is Good For You* / Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / Chinese Medicine Therapy Is To Be Included In American Medical Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? by andrewpaul9005: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mental Health Online Therapy is a way for a person with mental health issues to find help from a professional therapist in the comfort of their own home. The therapist can use their computer to access the patient's files, which will allow them to review the information and provide advice. It has helped many people overcome depression and anxiety. But is it right for you?

One thing to consider before signing up for online therapy is that therapy does not offer cures. It is more of an education. Many people become fearful or anxious because they do not know that they have mental health issues that need to be dealt with. Some people may think that just talking about their problems will make them feel better. But, in fact, therapy offers answers that will lead to healing.

Online therapy also gives people a chance to interact in a safe setting. This helps many people overcome the fear of making a phone call to a therapist. It allows them to talk about their fears without feeling like a secret. When someone has to make an uncomfortable phone call to find out that their therapist does not believe their experience is serious, therapy often stops that person from ever talking again.

Another benefit of online therapy is that many times a therapist will provide patients with recordings of their previous sessions. These can be played during online therapy. The patients listen to the tapes and then can play them back as many times as they want. This helps the patient to remember what they are feeling and to re-live the traumatic experience.

There are many websites that offer this type of therapy. Just Google "online therapy" and you will find dozens of results. To make sure that you are getting a legitimate site, do a little research. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

You need to make sure that your therapist is someone who you can trust and feel comfortable with. Online mental health therapy can be a very beneficial tool for those who need it the most. Just because you don't have time to meet with your therapist in person doesn't mean that you don't have access to this type of help. Consider mental health online therapy when you are ready to make a real change in your mental health.

There are many websites that offer mental health counseling for free. They are often supported by advertisers and partners so they have an obvious motivation to say the right things. But there are also some sites that are more honest and caring about your needs. This may be a good choice for you. If you like the idea of receiving mental health counseling without feeling guilty about it, then you should make an appointment with a therapist today.

Online therapy can be effective if you find the right therapist. Your therapist must be well versed in mental health issues so that he or she can address them properly. Online therapy can be especially helpful if you are shy or if you are afraid that you will not receive any positive feedback from your therapist. It can also help you learn more about yourself. You must be clear on your expectations from the online therapist so that you can both benefit from the therapy.
Re: Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? by itamarzixuan: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Mental health is something we all need to be of. With that said, if someone you know is suffering from this problem, refer pridecounseling to them. It does wonders for anyone who needs help.
Re: Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? by mindengrave(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2022
You can trust Arogi Trauma Care Foundation

https://mindengrave.africa/listing/free-counseling-and-therapy-at-arogi-trauma-care-foundation/

This foundation gives therapy and counseling FREE. You will not spend a dime. They have a dedicated TOLL FREE line that will take care of your call expenses. And if you are scheduled for physical therapy session, all you have to spend is your transport fare.

Trust me you can take my word to the bank.
Re: Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? by emmapk1: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Being a psychiatrist I observed the utmost of my patient's life with difficulty at best. Since why depression signs may be different in men than in women, people struggle daily to find their purpose. I remember the time he sat there in disbelief, desperately trying to conceptualize how he can go from having powerful knowledge from https://www.tmsbrainhealth.com/why-depression-signs-may-be-different-in-men-than-in-women/. He has been enjoying a respected position in the company to being a cashier at Auto Zone practically making minimum wage.

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Derailed Man Offers Medical Services To Residents In Benue / Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide / Guys Where Can I Get Mpkuru Mirii. Loud, Az And Collarado Don Tired Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.