Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

African George Material - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African George Material (6474 Views)

Custom Traditional Native Etibo With Lace Material- Payment On Delivery / How African Are 'african Fabrics' - Ankara, Lace, Hollandais, George, Hi-target? / Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Dresses(ankara,lace And George) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African George Material by sasimalia(f): 6:05pm On May 05, 2011
Hey girls (and guys wink)

I am in the early stages of preparing my traditional wedding (and figuring out my outfits for the day) and I was wondering if anybody here would know where I can get african george material at a wholesale price in the Maryland area. I found one place in New York that is called AKN Fabrics and seems that they have reasonable prices and a good variety. Anybody familiar with them?

Thanks!
Re: African George Material by sasimalia(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2011
Thanks everybody who read, but could not help. lol.
I found a supplier that sells a wholesale price and will mail me my selection with free shipping, Now just looking for a good tailor/makeup and somebody who can help with the head ties.
Re: African George Material by toytuns(f): 8:00pm On May 10, 2011
Akon fabrics is a very good source. I know of people who bought from them some materials too and its good.
Re: African George Material by sasimalia(f): 1:13am On May 13, 2011
Toytuns,

Thanks for ur reply. I found a store with a large and absolutely beautiful collection and variety of lace not far away from where ilive and with reasonable prices. I found the tailors as well as the designs. Thanks much for ur help.
Re: African George Material by sheade(f): 10:25pm On May 20, 2011
Try eleganza fashions on facebook, I think you can view her page without having FB account, her shop is in Maryland area.
Re: African George Material by sasimalia(f): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2011
sheade:

Try eleganza fashions on facebook, I think you can view her page without having FB account, her shop is in Maryland area.

Sheade,

Thanks for your answer. I had actually found Eleganza Fashions right after I wrote the previous post. I was there 3 weeks ago and got the fabrics I needed for my outfits. She has a wide variety. She is located in Langley Park literally 10 mins drive from where I live. She also have some jewelry and shoes/handbags combos, but not too fan of these (kinda looks like the chinese and cheap Dubai stuff - although very appealing on pictures). But there is def for all tastes. I got a beautiful royal blue lace with some shimmer and glitter that wasnt too expensive.
Anyways, thanks again! wink
Re: African George Material by snapwears: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2016
* This is a wholesale factory of African Georges and Wrappers, from India. Here is a website www.snapwears.com
We have a very good collections and Best Price, you cant get anywere the price and quality. Please try once.......!!!
SNAP WEARS Watsup no : +91 9884366030
Re: African George Material by snapwears: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2016
* This is a wholesale factory of African Georges and Wrappers, from India. Here is a website www.snapwears.com
We have a very good collections and Best Price, you cant get anywere the price and quality. Please try once.......!!!
SNAP WEARS Watsup no : +91 9884366030

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can You Travel For A Hairdo/Haircut? / Download Free Makeup Video: Gold Makeup Tutorial With Bold Red Lip / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.