Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant (647 Views)

Youth Empowerment Program 2014 - Learn Website Design For N7,500 Only / Can One Learn Website Designing On A Day Seminar? / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by webEnergy: 6:37pm On May 05, 2011
Have you ever sat down and asked yourself how websites get online? The truth is that we overlook these things and just keep browsing without thinking. A lot of people just sit at home, sometimes visit friends and waste a whole lot time talking about clubsides, parties, etc. The time you spend visiting friends could be used to do something useful.
I live in Port Harcourt, and there are a great number of people who call themselves contractors in some of these oil servicing companies. They all need websites because the major oil companies have made it mandatory that each contractor should have a website. The market is large and i dont think i can serve everyone of them.
If you are living in Port Harcourt, why not make the most of your time, learning how to design and host websites. We all want to work in companies, submitting CV's when you can actually be sitting right in front of the MD discussing the way forward for his company. Well, if you think this message makes some sense, then i'm willing to take you through something you will never forget.
My numbers-08037356291
Re: Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by JAVAclinic: 11:05pm On May 05, 2011
can we see your sample project ?
Re: Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by webEnergy: 6:59am On May 06, 2011
aplesolutions.com, treasureenergy.com, gulfstarshipping.com, onwuchulubaassociates.com, ncggov.org
Re: Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by JAVAclinic: 5:47pm On May 06, 2011
Your website samples are not professional enough

poor color combination/layout sense
Table layout not good enough use CSS layout instead.
General font styling poor
lack of CSS skills
move up to web 2.0 standard
lack of SEO optimization skills.
etc

you need training on some of all this area so you can call yourself a professional, at this stage you have nothing to teach anybody.
Re: Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by webEnergy: 5:45pm On May 07, 2011
You have made no point without giving me your professionally designed jobs. People like you go about discrediting people in the name of making comments. Each of this poorly designed sites of mine have been able to cough out at least 100k. Am not good enough like you, but i can still teach people the little i know and how am able to make it here in PHC. For your information, i have 47 websites to my credit, poorly done or not.
Re: Learn Website Design And Be Self-reliant by greenmouse(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2011
Learn

Web design (N15,000)[XHTML, CSS, FIREWORKS, PHP, JOOMLA, MYSQL etc)

System Engineering/Networking(N15,000)

VOIP/PABX (N20,000)

VSAT Technology (N20,000)

Inverter Installation (N15,000)

Training Schedules
May 9 - May 21- portharcout
May 30 - June 11 - Owerri
June 20 - July 2 - Enugu
July 11 - July 23 - Abuja
August 1 - August 13 - Kano
August 22 - September 3 - Lagos.

Total Package goes for N80,000 only.

we are hitting portharcourt May9 - May21.

More details on radio stations: Wazobia PH, Rythm PH.

Training Venue for Portharcourt changed to:

Maas Central Hotel,
Eastern bypass Rd,
PH

call 07090898471, 07044693031, 07044693893

(1) (Reply)

Information About Website Hosting Is Needed. / Needed Urently / Get Free It Tips, News And Gists On The New Ynet Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.