Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Behind The Scene Pictures From Ice Prince’s “superstar” Video Shoot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind The Scene Pictures From Ice Prince’s “superstar” Video Shoot (1693 Views)

Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Behind-The-Scene Of Sexy Mama By Iyanya & Wizkid / Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scene Pictures From Ice Prince’s “superstar” Video Shoot by LTVersati(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2011
We have all heard Ice Prince’s mega hit “Superstar” and I bet we are all feeling it. About two weeks ago we brought you news about Ice Prince looking for video models for his new video. Yup! Word got out that Ice Prince was going to be shooting another video for his new song “Superstar”. Well what sounded like a rumor is apparently very true.

Korrectnation is proud to present to you the behind the scene photos from the video shoot for Ice Prince’s new song “Superstar”.

Very fresh pictures if you ask me. I’m already excited about the video…can’t wait

Big ups to Mavrik Films once again.

See photos here ----> http://korrectnation.com/?p=7548#2

(1) (Reply)

Video: Darey - Asiko - Ft. Jozi & Iceprince [download] / DOWNLOAD Dbanj – Raise Your Glasses [Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song] / Latest Nigeran/foreign Music,news And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.