Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life (53988 Views)

Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. / Kevin De Bruyne Reveals How He Met His Wife 'michele Lacroix' / Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by ogbiwa: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Kevin de Bruyne is, arguably, one of the best players in the world; he has been at the heart of Pep Guardiola's swashbuckling Manchester City side, and he has claimed the last two PFA Player of the Year awards.

The Belgian superstar came agonisingly close to winning his first Champions League last month, however, he left the field in tears after a collision with Antonio Rudiger - and City succumbed to a 1-0 defeat.

And De Bruyne has achieved all this after being cast off as a flop at Chelsea.

However, when writing for the Players Tribunal, De Bruyne credits all his success to his wife, Michele De Bruyne.

"She helped me grow in ways that I’ve probably never expressed out loud — even to her.

"This is such an embarrassing story that I hesitate to tell it! But since I promised you honesty, then I guess I have to. And it’s pretty funny, anyway," De Bruyne wrote.

"It started with a tweet. I only had a few thousand followers at the time, because I was still on loan at Werder Bremen. So I tweeted something about a match or whatever, and this pretty girl favourited it.

"I was single at the time, and my friend noticed it. So he said, 'She looks like a nice girl, no? You should send her a message'.

"And I literally said to him, “No, no, no. Come on. People don’t like me. They don’t get me. She won’t respond.”

"So he grabbed my phone and started tapping out a message. He showed me the phone and said, “Come on, can I hit send?”

"But thankfully, he sent the message for me, and she responded. We got to know each other over text for a few months. It’s a lot easier for me once I get to know someone, so after that, I was good.

"It really was a beautiful thing. She changed my life in so many ways. Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without her."

De Bruyne has admitted himself that he's an introverted character, and that as a youngster he didn't have very many friends - he often liked to let his football do the talking.

And the Manchester City midfielder credits his wife with drawing confidence out of him, allowing him to improve on the pitch.

"She sacrificed everything to move away with me when she was 19 years old, to help me follow my dream," De Bruyne continued.

"We’ve been on this journey together. I look up to her, in a way. She got me to come out of my shell with people a lot, and the way she’s handled everything is remarkable, really."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/kevin-de-bruyne-wife-dms-24339486

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Or11: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Otar:
While some other men credit their downfall to the woman they married. Marriage is what you make out of it my people...but the caveat is, if you marry the wrong person, you'll have to spend the rest of your married life trying to make it right, and it's exhausting

If you find out you married the wrong person, you don't have to spend the rest of your life making it right. Divorce and move on. Marriage isn't a life sentence.

352 Likes 27 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Chloraseptic: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
He needs no DNA for the son.

He's class showed yesterday immediately he was subbed in; one goal one assist...

Lukaku seemed emotionally driven and almost looked like he was playing for Denmark to support his friend Erickson

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by doggedfighter(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Women are the best creatures that graced this earth.

The world would have been dark without women.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Theboy21: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Wawelexy(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2021
A
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Wawelexy(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
........ You lied! The world was bright and habitable for every creature, not until u guys came.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by pixey(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2021
After having setbacks from his previous girlfriend with his bestfriend courtois.I have learnt some life lessons from his story.After the breakups and disappointments from ungrateful and materialistic bitches. There is always this nice girl whom you never gave attention waiting for you to change your life for the better.All its needs is just a DM and Hi! .Always follow your inner instincts not some big nyash and breast waiting for your attention.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Great100000: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Let me do my own tweet then & combine am with Instgram... grin grin grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by pixey(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Great100000:
Let me do my own tweet then & combine am with Instgram... grin grin grin cheesy
Funny enough it could work. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mr slider

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Lamasta(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
"I was single at the time, and my friend noticed it. So he said, 'She looks like a nice girl, no? You should send her a message'.

"And I literally said to him, “No, no, no. Come on. People don’t like me. They don’t get me. She won’t respond.”

"So he grabbed my phone and started tapping out a message. He showed me the phone and said, “Come on, can I hit send?”

"But thankfully, he sent the message for me, and she responded. We got to know each other over text for a few months. It’s a lot easier for me once I get to know someone, so after that, I was good.

My world best midfielder na learner for woman matter grin thank God for in padi way no make am lose in wifey

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Dexterfire: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by BKayy: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why wouldn't someone love such a sweet girl.
There are three genders in this world; male, female and feminists.
While male and females have different genders, most feminists tend to have the female reproductive system and some, very few have male reproductive system. The males are characterized as effeminate with no voice or words of their own and the women vile and filled with evil and hate. They are like Male predator. They feed on their mission to suppress, oppress and destroy men.

May God hide us, ghost us and keep us away from Feminists like he did for De Bruyne.
Amen

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by espn(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Avoid courtouis

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Executer: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

Micheal Faraday had a dick ma!

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by RedChiefPriest: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Well she knows you're a man of vision and will definitely become a star someday, who won't follow a man like that?
But she's definitely a loyal and supportive one but I might be wrong though lol
She definitely knows she will gain alot by staying OR she might just love you deeply so that made her supported you

But Kudos to both of you
A supportive lady
A man of vision .

11 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Drsnives(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fear women

Ohhhh my baby dea drivi me crazy

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
de bruyne issa blooodyy SIMP

8 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Vinnie2000(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Where is Mosdii?? Ur comment is urgently needed on dis Post!!
What's your take on Belgian Girls?? cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Thinktwicemybro: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good woman, but will she love you if you are broke..... Ask her 21 questions by 50 cent

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Legendrysailor(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Otar:
While some other men credit their downfall to the woman they married. Marriage is what you make out of it my people...but the caveat is, if you marry the wrong person, you'll have to spend the rest of your married life trying to make it right, and it's exhausting

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Uyi168: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Is there anybody that can put testimony in my mouth by calling me to say I have a job offer for you ,?
Life after sch has been extremely tough for me. I need a job in Abuja no matter how humbling or menial it may be pls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by TheZebra: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
GOAT
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
You are a footballer and you expect her to be a hard to get woman.
If are a pangolo marketer or a CV submitter she will be the monster you have ever encounter in your life.

Though many women especially the slutty, dick loving ones out there won't decline an affair with a renowned soccer sportsman they will still expose their true colour someday.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by manhaley5: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beautiful woman with brain

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Photos From Stephen's Keshi Funeral Service In Benin. See His Coffin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.