Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS (7481 Views)

Nigerian Consumer Inflation Edges Up To 11.4% In May – NBS / Nigerians Paid Less For Cooking Gas In April 2019 – Nbs / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by Jonfort(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
there is no electricity in Maiduguri for the past 5 to 6 month now, everything there is eather working with deasel or PMS
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by akaahs(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
CR777:
Are we cursed in this southern part of Nigeria? How can we allow PMS products be sold higher in our region where its gotten and sold lower in the northern parts of the country where it is exported?

What sort of parasitism is this? These northern Morons sell us their foodstuffs which is their only positive contribution to Nigeria higher than what they sell foodstuffs in the north but we in the South are so foolish and shortsighted to be unwise with our own resources.

Imagine my mother buying gas which is gotten and produced in the South #4700 and Aisha from kaduna is buying #3700.

It is either the northern part of this useless nation are smarter, wiser or their religion and charms are truly working. Oh, I forgot, they have one thing the southern part is yet to have ; Unity.

So southerners, until you guys unite, there's no way you're gonna understand that unity is all you need for an improved life.
Channel Ur energy by asking Ur greedy brothers and sisters over there. Some times I prefer buying stuff from aboki than people from South.
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by lanzofx: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
NBS keeps dishing out yeye data. grin grin

Shame no dey catch these people.

Nigeria needs to have a census and working database. That's a good place to start.

PS: I won't reply to any mentions

Maybe that will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by SKYHIGHfx: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Your best bet is to learn to to earn.... Learn FOREX
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cooking gas is at N550 per kg this June and still climbing. In Calabar of course
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by tradepunter: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
You will never see vulture grillz here

Your day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by eljp(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wrong statistics Cooking Gas in Kaduna now is #4,850 for 12.5kg
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by techWriter1: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
baking oil is more costly in the south where it is processed than the south where it is exported to
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by DEXTROVERT: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
In kaduna
12.5kg is N4750

I can snap my receipt for you at
Gas station
Not roadside
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by itubaba001: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Into the gas business . In ogun /Lagos the retail shop sells at 5000 for 12.5kg while the
gas plant cannot sell lesser than 4400 .
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na wetin PHCN do us be that
Re: Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS by kraftysprouts: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
CR777:
Are we cursed in this southern part of Nigeria? How can we allow PMS products be sold higher in our region where its harnessed from and processed and sold lower in the northern parts of the country where it is exported?

What sort of parasitism is this? These northern Morons sell us their foodstuffs which is their only positive contribution to Nigeria higher than what they sell foodstuffs in the north but we in the South are so foolish and shortsighted to be unwise with our own resources.

Imagine my mother buying gas which is gotten and produced in the South #4700 and Aisha from kaduna that knows nothing about it is buying #3700.

It is either the northern part of this useless nation are smarter, wiser or their religion and charms are truly working. Oh, I forgot, they have one thing the southern part is yet to have ; Unity.

So southerners, until you guys unite, there's no way you're gonna understand that unity is all you need for an improved life.

E shock me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Set Up A Paint Production Plant. / Dubai Purchase And Shipping Services / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.