Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) (46568 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives N2m Cash Gift For Birthday (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by GoldHorse(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Highly deluded! King indeed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Mjess(f): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
She's just wasting her time because when the kid grow's up he will still look for his father, I just pray men shouldn't be unfortunate to marry a drama queen like tonto dick-ay
Your statement is not always true... Look for a Dad that was never there in the first place.... Ask Funke Akindele, she will tell you why she didn't attend her father's funeral.... Men should step up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by chaloskyx: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
aunty tonto all this your drama is it not enough? you are just tying to spite your ex and unfortunately for you the man has another son he can focus on and forget all your distractions. to bad you are still using your son to spite your husband truth is you are a selfish person who really does not care about your son you only care about him as long as you can use him to spite your husband the moment he can no longer fulfil that role once he grows up your real hate for him would blossom we know your type underneath this smile is hate and jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by niggadee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Toxic bit*h

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by YaxxVille(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
I pity tonto when the boy grow up he'll run to his dad n all her efforts to convince the boy will be in vain
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cute mother and son. The boy resemble her die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by tempusfugit: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
t!!!
Ferizu:
Hehehe number 1 dad my ass, am a dad and I know what a dad can do in there children's life. A mother can never be a father and vice versa. Kojubelo o
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by chaloskyx: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
well the reverse is the case the fathere was there but tonto just refused the son to be part of the mans life to spite him the man seeing this decided to have another son you cant because of one boy be ridiculed by your ex best is to move on when the boy comes to age he would realise it was his mom who chased the dad away from being part of his life
Mjess:

Your statement is not always true... Look for a Dad that was never there in the first place.... Ask Funke Akindele, she will tell you why she didn't attend her father's funeral.... Men should step up

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by tunapawizzy: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na who marry drama queen I pity
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by BrainSanitizer: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Until the first two letters of the thing between her legs changes from pu to pe, I don't give a fuxxk.
Hope with this badge, she'll be able to urinate straight?
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by abatically(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
She's just wasting her time because when the kid grow's up he will still look for his father, I just pray men shouldn't be unfortunate to marry a drama queen like tonto dick-ay

So what is she supposed to do? Abandon the child and not take care of him? Is it now a crime for a single mother to care for her child?

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by HRMK: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
arrant nonsense!the school authorities nefa kno say she be woman?notin wey money nor fit do for 9ja!
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ofunaofu: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin angry
She could have collected the stuff, put it inside her bag and off she goes
But no, Tonto will always be Tonto
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Adebowalay(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
at least she's Dad(er) than BOBRISKOLORIBURUKU grin
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by BrainSanitizer: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
abatically:

So what is she supposed to do? Abandon the child and not take care of him? Is it now a crime for a single mother to care for her child?
She doesn't need to play dad to take care of her son.
She's the boy's mother and nothing can change that.

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by tempusfugit: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
s
Mjess:

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by AdaAwka1: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Everyone is talking like she is the only single mum in the world. There are many single mothers and how many of their children are asking for their dad. African mentality eeh.
Am almost 40 and I never asked of my dad when my mum broughtme up like a princess. I beg joor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by JimiJunji: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Men raised by single mothers often display certain negative tendencies..... she's going to spoil this kid silly and there won't be a male figure to balance the equation, single parenting especially in cases like this is a cancer on any society.....and the blame still falls on men who breed with incompatible women.

A certain US president was raised by a single mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Reelmii: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Well let's just say churchill is not in the country and she stepped in for him

If happens in every marriage.... we step in for our partners most times
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by simplesearch: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Radical for JESUS. How can you be living contrary to God's word and still claim radicality for Jesus?
Thought been a radical for Jesus should make one swim against the tide, follow in his footstep ruggedly at any cost against popular but unholy believe, opinion and lifestyle.
Marrying a divorcee and suffering the pain of having to cater for a child from the failed relationship, which is soiled from the start does not make you a superb mother.

This generation is truly an adulterous one, for instead of repenting of their sins and very shameful lifestyle, they'll rather be busy claiming what they are not.

Luke 16:18
"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdaAwka1:
Everyone is talking like she is the only single mum in the world. There are many single mothers and how many of their children are asking for their dad. African mentality eeh.
Am almost 40 and I never asked of my dad when my mum broughtme up like a princess. I beg joor.

That's because you're a woman.... it's easier for you to be raised by your kind(woman) without asking about your father.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
JimiJunji:

A certain US president was raised by a single mother.

Obama may have never had his biological father around but his step father and majorly grandfather played the father role....his maternal grandfather is actually a distant cousin to six past US presidents.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by DriveByKiller: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
This bitch hasn't gotten over her divorce.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Says a lot about the school..
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by mudiana(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
what happened to the yansh she purchased?
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by euwalaka: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nonexisting: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
What kind of fuckery is this?
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Oracleforce: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
No matter how you fake your joy... the fact remains that Churchill is the father of the child anybody that trains the child is just helping you and Churchill to fulfill his obligation ....

And the shocker will come when the guy grows up and insist that he want to go and visit her dad...and you will become irrelevant...

And He is a boy. ..wait and see 15 years from now
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by abatically(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

She doesn't need to play dad to take care of her son.
She's the boy's mother and nothing can change that.

True. I don't know what is between her and Churchill, whether they went to court, etc. Normally she should let the man perform his responsibility and play dad even if they are not together. But do we know if the man himself is not interested or has no time? Or maybe Tonto herself is the one shutting him out of their son's life.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by abbey621(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
No kid would want nothing to do with his or her father, even the worst fathers in the world who are drug dealers, criminals etc, you still find kids longing for their fathers, this is what this woman does not understand. She feels she's punishing the father not knowing what will be will be. Life is too short for all this nonsense drama, she's not even thinking what if something happens to him, would that child ever forgive her. What if something happens to her, would she rely on strangers or extended family to take care of her kid or would the child eventually end up with his dad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) / Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.