Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday (967 Views)

Mercy Ike Shows Front And Backside In Latest Photos / Chika Ike Shows Off Abs And Debuts New Hair In New Photos / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday by KatB: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ex-BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem Geng’ season 4 housemate Ike Onyema aka Ike has revealed the identity of his new love interest.

The reality TV star unveiled the identity of his new partner via his Instagram page as he celebrated her on her birthday.

The ex-lover to Mercy Eke, took to Instagram on Thursday penning a lovely note to celebrate new lover; saying that the peace and joy her presence brings is the best feeling in the world.

Sharing photos of her, Ike Onyema wrote: “Today is your day my sunshine, my one and only, my muse, my friend and When you are with me, the peace and joy your presence brings is the best feeling in the world. I feel confident because I have you on my side. I feel like screaming how much I treasure you. You are the best woman in the world. I celebrate you today darling. Happy birthday to you. God bless you for me.. You have such a great personality that’s the envy of many.
Read more;
https://thenationonlineng.net/bbnaija-ike-shows-off-new-lover-on-birthday/

Re: Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday by Wayne4uall(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations to him.
Re: Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday by Fahdiga1: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don chop this one
Re: Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday by siofra(f): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beautiful!
Re: Bbnaija Ike Shows Off New Lover On Birthday by JaneYave(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na real Sunshine!

(1) (Reply)

"I'm So Proud Of You"- Nengi Congratulates Laycon On His Latest Grammy Feature / Big Brother Naija: Boma Goes Completely Haywire On Maria. / James Brown And Friend Accused Of Stealing From A Lady At Cubana Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.