Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) (58682 Views)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by CasNova(m): 3:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Congrats.

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Rbae: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Congrats to them. Yetunde is very classy and calm unlike other Yoruba actresses. Peter is a good player and will blow like Dem Ighalo soon. Peter is madly inlove with Yetunde and I believe she loves him right back.
I don't know why his mum and dad are looking so sad on a day like this. I hope Peter spends money on his family like he does to Yetunde.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Ever8090: 5:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations to them...
God I key into this blessing of marital settlement, this year will not pass me by, Amen
change your profile pick if you really want God to grant your wish...
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Glamgurl: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Thought I was the only one that noticed o

BigManTech:
why are the family members not smiling

Anyways, check the great offer below and patronize us please

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Why all of them come local so?
he's playing in a local club
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Piston65(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:
God I key into this blessing of marital settlement, this year will not pass me by, Amen
you this gold digger have started again, are there no footballers in your street? Go and hustle with them so you could be known . Ewu
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Piston65(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2021
crackhouse:
he's playing in a local club
he's playing for slavia Prague
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by MercyandGrace: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2021
The thing taya me too : cheesy cheesy cheesy
pepperdemzombie:
Why all of them come local so?
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by MercyandGrace: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
That's football age of course..
spiceadole:
Husband.. 1995
Wife... 1990

Indeed, this man is lying about his age
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by mimilogistics: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Joseph, the NL attention seeker pretending to be a female, go marry Sappire, 2 of una fit each other. NLanders go contribute to do the wedding.
shocked cheesy grin
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by mimilogistics: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Rahkman:
the are hardly achievers they only dwell on their lightskin alone darksin women are great achievers look at tiwa genevieve yemi alade simi chimamanda ngozi okonjo
grin grin cheesy
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Nathaniel111(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2021
BigManTech:
why are the family members not smiling

Anyways, check the great offer below and patronize us please

Na the footballer family members no dey smile. Cus them know say der weekly pay frm Olayinka go shift to monthly.
U no see as d wife papa dey shine teeth ?
No more stress.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Yoruba actresses are fairer than the average Yoruba population.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Adext4sure(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Yetunde Barnabas and Footballer Peter Olayinka have had their court wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page, Yetunde shared photos from the ceremony that was attended by family and friends. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQp9D2pjHA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bride from Kogi State
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Joseph, the NL attention seeker pretending to be a female, go marry Sapphiere, 2 of una fit each other. NLanders go contribute to do the wedding.
cheesycheesy
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Champneys: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2021
See him ton tin rin shokoto wey no touch ground! grin

Hideous suit but congratulations still! cheesy
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Lord see this one wan carry over used pvssy hit one innocent man.
Father save me from repentant olosho
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Crossbelt(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Can we hook up?
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Free your mind baby
God's time will be best....not this year or next year, it could be anytime bby
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Crossbelt:
Can we hook up?
Yes we can
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
MediMedi:

Free your mind baby
God's time will be best....not this year or next year, it could be anytime bby
Amen, thanks
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by codemaniacs: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2021
samuel19222:
i respect Peter Olayinka, the guy na real baller, since him struggle for Albania league that year, so your wife senior you be that grin happy married life

no be lie money dey football but the guy never too blow like that, but still him £7800 par week na better money for naira and make he enter better league
spiceadole:
Husband.. 1995
Wife... 1990

Indeed, this man is lying about his age

you guys want to ruin his career the same you ruined guys ruined fran:cis uz:oho's career...
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Congrats. God bless your Union
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Getat
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=Onyi22 post=102854851]Congratulations to them...
God I key into this blessing of marital settlement, this year will not pass me by, Amen[/quote Should I DM you so we can get rolling?
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Yetunde Barnabas and Footballer Peter Olayinka have had their court wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page, Yetunde shared photos from the ceremony that was attended by family and friends. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQp9D2pjHA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nigerians and that term “actress”…smh undecided

Anyway, CONGRATS and happy union to the couple!
>
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by anselm791(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
God bless this union please.
Footballers and Actresses are from the same promiscuous pool and it will only take God...
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Moborlarh(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Amen and me too IJN

Onyi22:
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Crossbelt(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Yes we can
08062440312 chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Sam Obiago Is Dead. / Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 (Photos) / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.