Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another (57798 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by frog12: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by 9jaRealist: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
MSEdLAW:
Forget this blathering .... Mr worldview ... take your responsibility and get as rich as him... get to know his own side of the story before lynching him online period!!!!

Unlike you, I don’t evaluate people, or right and wrong by money…
With all due respect, that just’ s unenlightened POVERTY mentality. SMH
>
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by MSEdLAW(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Get a divorce and move on (there are even no-fault divorces these days)…
I realize it’s difficult for misogynistic Neanderthals to grasp, but that’s what CIVILIZED folks do!
>

You obviously can’t decipher her cryptic message when she referred to court papers... so mentally biased and committed misandrists views..she is holding on to the rich nigga as a meal ticket she is the one holding on see her emphasis on legal wife.. a woman with shame would fvcking move on !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by frog12: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
which one be LEGAL WIFE? THE one on right or left ?
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by 9jaRealist: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
MSEdLAW:
You obviously can’t decipher her cryptic message when she referred to court papers... so mentally biased and committed misandrists views..she is holding on to the rich nigga as a meal ticket she is the one holding on see her emphasis on legal wife.. a woman with shame would fvcking move on !!!!!!

See how primitive misogynistic Neanderthals reason…
She should be ashamed for going through the court process, rather than the one impregnating the whole world! SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Peace of mind with babymama dragging him up and down to court and him on the run. Peace of mind indeed. You better learn to stick to your wife and protect yourself from crazy and hungry women. Those babymama’s will destroy him. Watch all the child support he will now pay. Even his mama will cry for him.

Akụkọ..you are using your poverty rate to measure him

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Mikelarteta(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
milann:
Sonia no bad. if she give me, I go collect without thinking twice

So you go chop another person wife?

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Sterope(f): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wealth doesn't guarantee faihfulness.
addictiv:
If you want a high value man, always know that he is very likely to cheat because he has options. If you want a faithful guy, marry an average guy with Less resources.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by malakaimoscondo: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ighalo is irresponsible. No wonder his glory in ManU was short lived.

Musa went that line too and he became club less before Kano pillars rescued him.

Never joke with the wife of your youth.....the consequences can be enormous
rubish ....
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by descarado: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very shameful. She is among those women who believed they are worthless without the Mrs tag.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by goldbim(f): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Its good she makes people know what is going on before she leaves the stage
Else people will pin the blame on her without knowing the full story.

She can already stop at this point else it gets messy and make her look dark and bitter.
exactly!!anything after this will make people see her as a scorned woman..whereas she's only trying to express her part .

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by alllivesmatter(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
When I see some young men running after women instead of grinding hard at a business or skill, I just shake my head. Bros, if you no make money, wetin you go tell your mama?
Na only man wey get money dey break up with woman and still waka with shoulders high like a boss.
This new generation of toto gender no get pity for men at all. My brothers be wise and face your hustle!

Some sense here from a fine Girl. Sike Good Sense. If we Channel the energy we dey use follow woman to making money...e go sure pay...but some guys place impressing women fess...

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by foreshore(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Sonia, the wife of footballer, Jude Ighalo, took to her Instastories this evening to congratulate him on the birth of his baby from another woman.

Sonia in her post revealed that the footballer has fathered two children now from two different women. She pointed out that she still remains his legal wife.

In January 2020, the footballer and Sonia deleted their photos from their respective Instagram pages, furling rumors that their marriage was in crisis. Both have not been seen together since then and have neither shared each other's photos. They have also stopped wearing their wedding bands.

See Sonia's post below

Oh!

desuwa30:
Congrats Ighalo on the arrival of ur baby (Feb) i just de receive court email now tmaoo

We don many Ah Father Abraham
*still one legally married wife

2 baby mamas
5 kids And some slay queens still de fight to enter

So sad going the way of 2 Baba, WizKid and others.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by uniqueboi1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
By the time he settles all the women how much will now remain for him na

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sterope:
Wealth doesn't guarantee faihfulness.

Wealth creates options.
Listen to that guy, he is telling you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by obinna58(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
I just don't know why some ladies benefit in destroying marriages. You know a man is seperated from his wife due to marital issues and you went ahead to spread your legs for that man so that he can impregnate you
Lol dude are you serious

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
geesilver:
what of Terry and the likes
And nothing happened my brother grin
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Temysteve(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
E no reach her mind

She's the biggest loser here
and you are the lossest, coz I don't know what you want to gain in putting another person matter for your head like osuka.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Sterope(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
He is telling his own truth not mine. So you go listen to him and nod at all he says.

anselm791:

Wealth creates options.
Listen to that guy, he is telling you the truth.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Lucifer1419: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by colizee(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ighalo is doing well.....

Money stop nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sterope:
He is telling his own truth not mine. So you go listen to him and nod at all he says.

This is why I dont feel any sympathy when it happens,
We always get fair warnings.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by LutanFyah: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ighalo is irresponsible. No wonder his glory in ManU was short lived.

Musa went that line too and he became club less before Kano pillars rescued him.

Never joke with the wife of your youth.....the consequences can be enormous
Shut up please.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Life is sweet when you discover the pin code to women’s thighs. That boy can never sit with one woman until the retirement age of 60+. I hope he can foot all the bills for the children, though.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Starzo: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

A lot these Nairaland are kids still leaving under there father’s roof, still collecting pocket money from their father and still from their mother’s purse. So I don’t take them serious! Ighalo might be wealthy now but is setting a doomsday for his generation by becoming so irresponsible with women.
if men(women) were God...
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Starzo: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Ok na,try having only good looks in Nigeria na
leave that guy. good looks might attract them but try toasting them without money, you go know say ur looks na shit.
Naija girls nor join abeg

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Luak(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
The best treatment you give to a troublesome wife is not to engage in extra-marital affairs but to remain focused and determined. See how this woman's matter is crumbling him finally
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Starzo: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Get a divorce and move on (there are even no-fault divorces these days)…
I realize it’s difficult for misogynistic Neanderthals to grasp, but that’s what CIVILIZED folks do!
>
all these pains cuz a man refused to be tied down by one Jezebel

your problems just dey start
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by walozanga(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
doubleE70:
hmmmm Nigerian girls are useless....... all of them

Including your sister grin grin
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Theoarhics: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Money talks fucking around is sure bulshit girls flock around you

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by milann: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mikelarteta:

So you go chop another person wife?
last I checked she's separated and filing for divorce

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by milann: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
meobizy:
Life is sweet when you discover the pin code to women’s thighs. That boy can never sit with one woman until the retirement age of 60+. I hope he can foot all the bills for the children, though.
i devour women of all shapes and colors. one woman cannot satisfy me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja / My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.