Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? (4595 Views)

‘It Was Pleasant’ – Obasanjo Hails Air Peace After Lagos-To-London Flight / Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M / Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Truegreatmind: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hello,

I have a trip to the UK with some friends next month, but since it's Summer, direct flight is very expensive, we're on a budget. Also, cheaper flights with stopovers will either require Airport Transit Visa or be unsuitable due to the fact that the stopover cities are in the UK red list.

I however found a Royal Air Maroc flight from Lagos that's affordable, with a stopover in Casablanca - Morocco is on the Amber list.

My concern is that I read some disturbing reviews about the airline online and I want to know if anyone has used it recently or are familiar with their services.

We cannot afford to buy tickets and latter the flight get cancelled. I will appreciate any insight or information.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Leemekzy: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Flew with them once. Their service is poor. You can try Ethiopian airways or Egypt air.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Truegreatmind: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Leemekzy:
Flew with them once. Their service is poor. You can try Ethiopian airways or Egypt air.

Thanks. The challenge is that both Ethiopia and Egypt are in the UK red list.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
My concern is that I read some disturbing reviews about the airline online and I want to know if anyone has used it recently or are familiar with their services.
The reviews are true. If it’s your first time traveling then have at it. The anticipation of visiting a better place will strengthen your mind throughout the journey. What matters to me is you’ll get there at the end of the day. If already used to better services then steer clear or reschedule the trip for another season. Winter is the cheapest time to fly and to me more exotic for a West African. That ungodly cold is always a good pace-change from our sweltering heat.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Truegreatmind: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
meobizy:

The reviews are true. If it’s your first time traveling then have at it. The anticipation of visiting a better place will strengthen your mind throughout the journey. What matters to me is you’ll get there at the end of the day. If already used to better services then steer clear or reschedule the trip for another season. Winter is the cheapest time to fly and to me more exotic for a West African. That ungodly cold is always a good pace-change from our sweltering heat.

Thank you. I wouldn't mind their services actually as long as they take me to my destination.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by kunzzy4me(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
If they are on the UK red list ...they u can't use it...better still do British airways direct ..best of luck
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Leemekzy: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Truegreatmind:

Thanks. The challenge is that both Ethiopia and Egypt are in the UK red list.
you have no choice than to use them. donk knw if RWANDA AIR still flies in NIGERIA. check wakanow.com
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Leemekzy: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
check TURKISH AIRLINES. thats the airline i when travelling.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by JeffreyJunior: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Three words, DON'T DO IT.

A friend who was once stranded and had to use the airline is still in shock that he can't tell me his experience in details yet.

I heard of Agofure motors from him for the first time in my life when he said "Agofure motors would've given me a better service than Air Maroc."

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Leemekzy: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Three words, DON'T DO IT.

A friend who was once stranded and had to use the airline is still in shock that he can't tell me his experience in details yet.

I heard of Agofure motors from him for the first time in my life when he said "Agofure motors would've given me a better service than Air Maroc."
my brother the airline useless. their service is bad. the flight from lagos to casablanca na hell but my connecting flight to my destination will give them 30/100.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by seunny4lif(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kenya Airways
KLM
Turkish Airways

Those airlines are cheap and super good to use
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by SoFaithly: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
I used them when traveling to US last year December, and I had a great time, and value for money also. The only challenge as usual was the “Nigerian” factor that played out on their flight that took us from MMIA to their Airport in Morocco, the plane was a total mess. And I perceived that it was because the Nigerian Airport Authorities allowed such an aircraft in their airport, otherwise theirs that took us to JFK airport was topnotch, and the service onboard was one to be cherished.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Truegreatmind: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks everyone.

I'm super grateful
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Truegreatmind:
Thanks everyone.

I'm super grateful
Don't forget to drop a review here when all is said and done.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by demospain(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Truegreatmind:
Hello,

I have a trip to the UK with some friends next month, but since it's Summer, direct flight is very expensive, we're on a budget. Also, cheaper flights with stopovers will either require Airport Transit Visa or be unsuitable due to the fact that the stopover cities are in the UK red list.

I however found a Royal Air Maroc flight from Lagos that's affordable, with a stopover in Casablanca - Morocco is on the Amber list.

We cannot afford to buy tickets and latter the flight get cancelled. I will appreciate any insight or information.
I flew them many times.their flight is OK to my satisfaction and cheaper .I even have their frequent flyers card.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by Truegreatmind: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Now for my review.

Every contribution here are all helpful. Thanks to everyone who shared experiences and everyone who offered advices.

I have decided to fly BA. I later got to know that despite royal air maroc flights from Lagos being listed on the website of some Nigerian and international travel agents. The airline is NOT currently flying from Lagos to London

I'm most grateful to everyone, I always knew I would get the right answers here.
Re: Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? by seunny4lif(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
You can use Kenya airways and Turkish airline cool
Truegreatmind:
Now for my review.

Every contribution here are all helpful. Thanks to everyone who shared experiences and everyone who offered advices.

I have decided to fly BA. I later got to know that despite royal air maroc flights from Lagos being listed on the website of some Nigerian and international travel agents. The airline is NOT currently flying from Lagos to London

I'm most grateful to everyone, I always knew ai would get the right answers here.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In Calgary Alberta Canada In Here? / I Need Your Help On Getting To Abule Egba / My Nigerian Passport Renewla Experience In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.