Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? (578 Views)

Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) / Can Herbal Medicine Treat Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis? Moxibustion Helps / Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2021
I just want to know if it can be used to reduce high BP
Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by icon02(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Yes... They are usually very active. I have one I use myself
Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by Tizu(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Yes. Get Sour sop leaves, dry them ( not sun drying ) you can dry in the house or under the shed of trees.
Boil and drink twice a day. As you do be watchful of your daily BP reading so as to know when to stop.

1 Like

Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by waleyp(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
What's sour sop leaves

1 Like

Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
icon02:
Yes... They are usually very active. I have one I use myself
Can I see(pix) the one you are using sir?
Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tizu:
Yes. Get Sour sop leaves, dry them ( not sun drying ) you can dry in the house or under the shed of trees.
Boil and drink twice a day. As you do be watchful of your daily BP reading so as to know when to stop.

What's sour sop leaves sir?
Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by Tizu(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
dipopooo:

What's sour sop leaves sir?

Google it. It grows everywhere.
The fruit is very very medicinal.
You can ask fruit vendors to get some for you
Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by MineBitcoin(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Tizu:

Google it. It grows everywhere.
The fruit is very very medicinal.
You can ask fruit vendors to get some for you
Sir is it the main fruit or the leave that will be used to prepare the sour soup tea, or the both can be use
Re: Can Herbal Tea Be Used To Reduce High Blood Pressure? by Tizu(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
The leaves is used for the tea

(1) (Reply)

Help? Why Am I Not Growing Or Maturing Like My Peers / How To Treat Skin Damaged By Bleaching Cream / Jigsimur Is The Complete Answer To Your Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.