Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (86850 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
meobizy:
1. We need a Forbes Nigeria with a verified list of Nigerian billionaires. This one everybody in Nigeria is a billionaire is beginning to rub me the wrong way. Nairalanders don’t know it, but I’m a billionaire who frequently visits this forum to laugh at broke people’s frustrations.

2. Any woman who believed she was married to that man was being dishonest to herself. There’s a look a man satisfied in marriage has, it is totally absent in those pictures.

3. Everybody has their way they’ll exit the world. He picked one. Life continues for the living. Maybe in ten years his oldest son will start disturbing our airwaves with music and claim adamantly that the APC government killed his father. Wink if you know who I’m referring to.

From the looks of the man, you can tell he married a hot lady.

Lastly, if Rema catch you, na beating you go receive. Be like you nor know say Rema dey smoke cocaine
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

How can you refer to damaged women on coded runs as clean looking yummy girls? A girl who has the will to put her photos on that site and advertise herself as a prostitute is as heartless are the residents in the movie 'the walking dead

If you know what is good for you, avoid anything olosho henceforth. They are all thieves now

Guy relax....when u are on the streets u do things with money
I remember meeting one
She is now a popular video vixen for don jazz

That day I met her in Farm city lekki one
Took her to my hotel.
She called a guy
The guy brought heroin to her
Na that time I know say lekki na druggie den
She Lit it
It was in a tube
I had to tell her to go to the sitting room of the hotel room

As the room I booked has a sitting room and a bedroom
The whole room was covered in white fumes
She offered me
Me wey see cocaine for london I no sniff
Na for nigeria I go sniff
I just told her no

These gals are something else
If u loose guard u are dead

8 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

What will be her motive for killing him... bro don't tell me it's because of money. She can just snap the front and back of his atm card. Hackers and loaders will do the magic

Big money, probably saw huge sum in his account.

Met her 2 weeks earlier, she might want to become a second wife or permanent side chick. That is the only way she can be sure of steady source of income.

Probably as a big Lagos boy whose wife and family are in Abuja, the man might have series of side chick.

An average young person from a poor background are concerned about the short term benefit, let me get the N20 million now when I am done with it, I will get another client.

I want to believe that the dispatch driver is partner in crime or boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Big money, probably saw huge sum in his account.

Met her 2 weeks earlier, she might want to become a second wife or permanent side chick. That is the only way she can be sure of steady source of income.

Probably as a big Lagos boy whose wife and family are in Abuja, the man might have series of side chick.

An average young person from a poor background are concerned about the short term benefit, let me get the N20 million now when I am done with it, I will get another client.

I want to believe that the dispatch driver is partner in crime or boyfriend
Accessory to the crime
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Bros I dey look u one kain. You know too much about this subject cheesy. But seriously, u ought open a thread about it.

Never knew this below exists. They even show their faces

Wait fess
Thread on olosho ke
What do u want to know
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by phoenixcent(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kandeed:

that's why a nigga like me Iffa blow na to go terminate my libido o leave better life n hate women passionately
ahswear
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerian Men, The Worst set of Humans and a Curse to the World. Very useless set of humans, What most of them know Is "Money & Sex" I celebrate yet another foool who kissed the dust.....

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by rman: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why blame the man for the greed of a runs girl ?

A very smart runs girl will use the opportunity to be his close friend and will surely reap more benefit from such a relationship than looking for quick short term gains.

I noticed majority responded because they believe the world is an ideal place. No it is not. We seek the ideal marriage but majority of marriages that last have some of these flaws.

It is sad the man lost his life. Majority of men of do a little of this kind of coded runs
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Freemasonry: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
It wasn't the stabbing that killed him, it was infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by otipoju(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.

I will always be a student and my name will always be Smith.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Cheeryfeet: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
delzbaba:
What will this guy explain to God? After God gave you wealth and comfort you still played into the devils court.shame

He has been doing and thinking he is enjoying life. Only for this one to catch up with him. With all the money, he died like a street boy. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Cheeryfeet: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Freemasonry:
It wasn't the stabbing that killed him, it was infidelity.
On point.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by IamRichards: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

On point.
So sad. Infidelity is never a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
larryjonze:

Man shall not live by bread alone, Did you miss the part his wife & kids are in abuja. is it until he has pimple busting with sperm b4 yu know say konji naa bastard.

they say its in lekki nd the gurl has been arrested thats by the way have you seen pocohantas lately hope you're hearing from her sha
Continue defending adultery.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it

Lol All these Rules & Sermon because you wan fornicate successful......

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by juman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
The side chick withdrew N5 million from his account before they killed Ataga

She killed because of five million naira.
Her ancestors wept.
She deserves firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Guy relax....when u are on the streets u do things with money
I remember meeting one
She is now a popular video vixen for don jazz

That day I met her in Farm city lekki one
Took her to my hotel.
She called a guy
The guy brought heroin to her
Na that time I know say lekki na druggie den
She Lit it
It was in a tube
I had to tell her to go to the sitting room of the hotel room

As the room I booked has a sitting room and a bedroom
The whole room was covered in white fumes
She offered me
Me wey see cocaine for london I no sniff
Na for nigeria I go sniff
I just told her no

These gals are something else
If u loose guard u are dead

Farm city babes na 30k normally. 98% of the prostitutes in Lekki and Naija at large are junkies. Even normal young girls in Lagos are smoking weed now and many are sniffing cocaine. Not just Lagos, the weed and cocaine usage is very popular now. Many of those girls has been be used for rituals too.

Make i advise you, try your best to avoid those olosho. I done carry ashawo well well from farm city because na there easy pass to carry olosho as early as 7pm in the evening. They are all diabolic and dangerous.

The best thing to do, is to go to any university, lodge in a nearby hotel for about 3 days and enter inside the school everyday with an Uber or a personal car. Collect as much phone numbers are possible.

If you get like 5 students for university when you dey Bleep, he better pass those olosho oh bro.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
JooEeL:

And what if his wife has a side-dude as well? Will the story tell you?

She has oh bro, nor be what if matter. Most of the lekki marriages, both husband and wife are cheating and they are both aware. Some nor dey even sleep with each other again sef. They are just together for their kids.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

Farm city babes na 30k normally. 98% of the prostitutes in Lekki and Naija at large are junkies. Even normal young girls in Lagos are smoking weed now and many are sniffing cocaine. Not just Lagos, the weed and cocaine usage is very popular now. Many of those girls has been be used for rituals too.

Make i advise you, try your best to avoid those olosho. I done carry ashawo well well from farm city because na there easy pass to carry olosho as early as 7pm in the evening. They are all diabolic and dangerous.

The best thing to do, is to go to any university, lodge in a nearby hotel for about 3 days and enter inside the school everyday with an Uber or a personal car. Collect as much phone numbers are possible.

If you get like 5 students for university when you dey Bleep, he better pass those olosho oh bro.

I don leave lagos

Relocated to abuja
So I don free
Olosho na wen man never get steady babe
I don comot hand
Na just the topic make me cap wetin I don see
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by JooEeL(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

She has oh bro, nor be what if matter. Most of the lekki marriages, both husband and wife are cheating and they are both away. Some nor dey even sleep with each other again sef. They are just together for their kids.

Exactly jare. If e be sef say na the lady first begin to cheat. But men usually stop themselves from throwing tantrums. Because of the shame... and maybe maturity sha.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lesson to all cheating husbands. By the way, it's not by force to get married. If you know you still want to be sharing pussy, DO NOT GET MARRIED.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by TheMostComplex1: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it

Can you see all the stress you have to go through because you want to cheat? And mind you may not remember all this when you are carried away by passion or

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:
His gender and team men-are-polygamous/in-nature should mourn one of their own.

This has nothing to do with cheating because a wife can kill. My problem is the way men cheat with reckless abandon. No tact, no sense. Just fcking upandan without protection and caution. A whole Dangote was dating the one that snapped his bumbum to post on social media.

If at all you want to have side chick, date a girl with reputation. She mustn’t be from a rich family, but she should have something to lose.

You have more than one boyfriend oh you this damaged Aquarius, cold hearted low lifer.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aksnoopy:
So you are blind and didn't see where it was said that the said girl made a withdrawal of #5m just after his mother.
I pray you find a foolish man to marry your bitter ass soon, so you won't die of this your bitterness against men. undecided

That girl won't last 6 months in a relationship unless the guy is completely dumb. You can tell she is a very bitter person

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

No, I believe you must have skipped where the bank stopped further withdrawals after she decided to change his details, else she’d have withdrew absolute all.

She wasn't smart at all. She for just dey withdraw 5m daily. Nobody for know until maybe a week. But I guess the total account balance she saw prompted her to contact the bank to change the details. She is liken to a python that swallowed a pregnant goat and died on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

He is a very big fool! How do you trust a side chick. Most of these hegoats are disgusting!

If you must eat her food, ensure she eats first. Don't drink any wine she opens first. Foolish hegoats!

Hegoats have refused to grow smart. Before any woman makes up her mind to sell her body for money, she can do anything. Foolish hegoats. Very very foolish. Trusting a white, a prostitute is the quickest way to death.

The bolded is the reason why sex with hoes and side chics should be done during the day and the said side chic shouldn't spend more than a few hours with the said man. But men can be very dumb when they have money.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Bros I dey look u one kain. You know too much about this subject cheesy. But seriously, u ought open a thread about it.

Never knew this below exists. They even show their faces

You have written and made it known that you are new to this olosho thing. We when done carry olosho all our lives dey advice you, flee from olosho. They are diabolic and deadly. Them dey poison person oh.

Olosho when i carry back in 2017 from 'the place' in Lekki phrase 1, done cook for me with juju. I love up scatter.

If nor be say i be fetish guy, I for dey her grip for long. I untied myself within a month of suffering from her deadly spell.

Don't allow any girl to cook for you.

See as i take dodge the babe below:

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
xscoffy:
I was waiting to read ur sh!t before I close the thread n funny enough, u didn't disappoint as usual.

I just got active few weeks ago n read alot about u and still wonder the man that ruined ur life to this extent of bitterness. Get well soon babe

Maybe na big pricck them take tear her toto and dump her. Na why she turn bitter leaf

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

I don leave lagos

Relocated to abuja
So I don free
Olosho na wen man never get steady babe
I don comot hand
Na just the topic make me cap wetin I don see

Abuja olosho na hot pass for the whole Naija. But all olosho in Naija right now are deadly. Abeg nor dey let fling or olosho sleep over for your place or hotel. Bleep her in the afternoon or early evening make she comot before 10pm. They are all deadly

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

You have written and made it known that you are new to this olosho thing. We when done carry olosho all our lives dey advice you, flee from olosho. They are diabolic and deadly. Them dey poison person oh.

Olosho when i carry back in 2017 from 'the place' in Lekki phrase 1, done cook for me with juju. I love up scatter.

If nor be say i be fetish guy, I for dey her grip for long. I untied myself within a month of suffering from her deadly spell.

Don't allow any girl to cook for you.

See as i take dodge the babe below:

Na lie. One girl told me to my face she be strong fetish, say she don use her cooking and my sperm and my picture tie me to her. I dumped her ass and never even missed her
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

Abuja olosho na hot pass for the whole Naija. But all olosho in Naija right now are deadly. Abeg nor dey let fling or olosho sleep over for your place or hotel. Bleep her in the afternoon or early evening make she comot before 10pm. They are all deadly

Lately I don't let them sleep over
That's my new rule
Short rest and bye bye
I used codedruns so at least I can complain to the admin if dem mess up
But I don hang boot for now

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Wait fess
Thread on olosho ke
What do u want to know

Like what other sites are there and how do they work and what are people’s experiences

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.