Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,546 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Father's Day Celebration: Drop An Inspiring Message To Celebrate Your Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day Celebration: Drop An Inspiring Message To Celebrate Your Father. (190 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father's Day Celebration: Drop An Inspiring Message To Celebrate Your Father. by Easyincome24: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
None of us dropped from heaven.

We all have parents we can referred to as our mother and father.

Every 20th June is World Father's Day Celebration.

Let's celebrate these men who stayed strong and risked their lives for us to be alive this day.

"Dad, I still remember how you combined three part time jobs just to raised my siblings and I for years in Mushin, Lagos State.

The memory of how a landlord threatened to throw our belongings in the rain if our house rent was not paid within 48 hours when you lost your job.

I can't forget in a hurry how you went to sell the land that would have become a gold mine now, when one of my siblings needed to do an operation.

Today, many of us have grown and we looked back on this day to say, you are our hero, best pal, disciplined and no nonsense custodian.

Mum is so lucky to accept your proposal the first time you both met.

Your grand children are here sending out a loud shout out to you grandpa.

We love you and pray for more years to enjoy these good together!

Best from the children of thy youth."

Nairalanders, over to you.

Re: Father's Day Celebration: Drop An Inspiring Message To Celebrate Your Father. by ststyreal(f): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Happy father's day to my dearest Father and happy father's day to my love and Father of my children... May God never take his eyes off you all. And to all responsible and committed fathers out there, who toil day in day out to keep the family going, I say happy father's day to you all but to those cheaters and side chick keepers, who hurts their wives deliberately, may you reap your reward in millions fold if you all refuse to repent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just 20 More Subscribers For A Massive Giveaway To Kick Start / Video: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage / Calls To Receive A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.