Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria (1269 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani / This £134k Lightyear One Solar-electric Car Will Go 450-mile On A Single Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Hybrid Solar Electric Car, It goes for #5,000,000 and the company has an investment policy where you can use #750,000 to acquire it.
Solar Electric cars are the new special trend now for clean energy and cost effectiveness. It is gratifying to see the
Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo launched electric vehicle in Nigeria. Solar energy appliance, vehicles and car is the new way to go.

Kindly view the video of the Solar/Electric Car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8putM9-6XpA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbZjPHuDyT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INAxpO0tqaE

For further inquiry you can reach us on WhatsApp and via a call on this lines: 08050833733, 08095550992
Interesting in a business partnership to become a sales agent of this great solar/electric car you can join our whatsApp group:
https:///BmgZzsIgA7x6eBYC6Xz9LS

UBUNTU, together we will win.

Thanks for your attention.

Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by Lawalemi(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
I need a trailer type.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Lawalemi:
I need a trailer type.

At the moment the company have not start the production of the trailer type in Nigeria, for understandable reasons, the version available now are on market penetration and acceptance stage. In no distance time the trailer solar vehicle will be available. So we can make do of this available option now.
Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by Lawalemi(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2021
EclecticBen:

At the moment the company have not start the production of the trailer type in Nigeria, for understandable reasons, the version available now are on market penetration and acceptance stage. In no distance time the trailer solar vehicle will be available. So we can make do of this available option now.

Noted with thanks.
Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Lawalemi:

Noted with thanks.

Please kindly note that the company has arrangement for any one interested in becoming a distributor of their splendid solar products nationwide and in every vicinity, Kindly reach me on whatsapp should you be interested or you have anyone you want to connect to this great solar business.

@Lawalemi, the images below are actually other solar value driven products you can get from the company and do business with the company

Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by aumusa: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Hi
How much is the car and expected mile range on full charge
Thanks
Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
aumusa:
Hi
How much is the car and expected mile range on full charge
Thanks

Hybrid Solar Electric Car, It goes for #5,000,000 and the company has an investment policy where you can use #750,000 to acquire it.
Solar Electric cars are the new special trend now for clean energy and cost effectiveness. It is gratifying to see the
Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo launched electric vehicle in Nigeria. Solar energy appliance, vehicles and car is the new way to go.

When fully charge the car will function for 15 hours, I will get the millage coverage and update here.

Kindly view the video of the Solar/Electric Car with the explanation:

This is a company you can have confidence in your stake and investment.

These pictures here shows a recent investor, the Governor of Benue State, who also acquire the solar car.

You can contact me on whtasapp for further detailed discussions.

Thanks, Cheers !

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
A great business model the company have here !
Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by aumusa: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok thanks will b expecting to get d info my Whatsapp 08021008514
EclecticBen:

When fully charge the car will function for 15 hours, I will get the millage coverage and update here.

Kindly view the video of the Solar/Electric Car with the explanation:

This is a company you can have confidence in your stake and investment.

These pictures here shows a recent investor, the Governor of Benue State, who also acquire the solar car.

You can contact me on whtasapp for further detailed discussions.

Thanks, Cheers !
Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
aumusa:
Ok thanks will b expecting to get d info my Whatsapp 08021008514

Alright, we'll connect. It is a rewarding and profitable endeavour. Regards !

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 5:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Solar Street light also available at an affordable price

Re: Hybrid Solar/electric Car In Nigeria by EclecticBen: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Solar is the new deal

(1) (Reply)

✔️✔️HONDA BULLDOG In Great Shape: location Ibadan @ Available For Sale N500k✔️✔️ / Foreign Used Peugeot 207 two units / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Awoof Mint 2021 Toyota Coaster Bus BULLETPROOF BR6...FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.