Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

CCTV For Homes And Offices - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CCTV For Homes And Offices (275 Views)

Beautify And Protect Your Homes And Offices, Quality Designed Wallpaper. (pic) / Invest With Adron Homes And Properties. / As It Happened: NLC Pickets AEPB, MTN Offices Over Casualization Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CCTV For Homes And Offices by OctagonHomeTech(m): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Octagon Home Technology is a pro communication and information technologies that is vested in all kind of computer technologies,CCTV,Sattellite,DSTV,Electric fence,PAB X Intercom system,AC Installation and maintenance as well as internet solutions that are specifically designed to suit the requirement of all clients and partners

kindly call
07046121411 or 08131967793

2 Shares

Re: CCTV For Homes And Offices by OctagonHomeTech(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
CCTV, DSTV, INTERCOM, SOLAR AND INVERTER SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS. WE'RE JUST A CALL AWAY

Re: CCTV For Homes And Offices by WolandPetrov: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2021
I recently decided to install good cctv cameras in the house, but I could not find good enough ones on the Internet. I can't figure out which cameras I need in order for them to be combined into a single ajax system. I want to control all the cameras in my home through one mobile app, not through a dozen different ones. So I chose it https://ajax.systems/. But unfortunately, I was not able to understand what technical parameters cctv cameras should have in order for them to work correctly in conjunction.

(1) (Reply)

136 Prisoners Freed In Kano State, Nigeria / Birthday Message To Benue State University Vc / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.