Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father (14818 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by robosky02(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Say a wish to your father and all the Fathers in the world

Don't forget the potential father's

13 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by pocohantas(f): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2021
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by robosky02(m): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Fathers are those who gives us feathers o fly

Something they go through a lot just to put food on the table

Value them celebrate them.... Happy father's day

14 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Lexusgs430: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2021
To all good Father's looking after their child/children........ You shall reap your rewards........ cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by OnyeObodo: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
God bless all fathers. Father's are the true bedrock of a society. They hustle and bustle while the women take all the glory. Even of recent, Father's now die earlier than Mother's due to over stress.

I LOST MINE JUST LAST MONTH.

Dad, The time we had,
Wasn't nearly enough
To pack in an entire
Lifetime of love.

There are so many questions
That I need answers to,
But now that you're gone
There's no way to ask you.

But there are still photos
To remember you by,
Each time I look at them,
I still want to cry.

They say grief is easier
to bear as time goes by,
But that doesn't stop me
from wondering why?

Why my dear, sweet dad
Was taken so soon,
When he was my guiding star,
My sun and my moon.

There are no answers
To a question like this,
So I'll cherish your memory,
And mourn the years we'll miss.

GOD bless you in heaven Dad. You are my Hero who sacrificed a lot for me.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by charlyb007: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy fathers day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by madridguy(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
May Allah Noor continue to shine on your qobru and may you be among the people on the right hand. Aamin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Duru9(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything

23 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
May God give fathers the strength to always lecture their sons not to become a SIMP in life

May all future fathers drop their SIMPle attitude and grow to become an alpha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by SOAG(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day dad. Your son is grateful. Wish you were here to witness this day. God knows best. Once again i love you dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by igbowoman: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to my baby daddy
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by GboyegaD(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2021
May God continually uphold us, bless the work of our hands, grant us grace to lead a good life worthy of emulation, be a shining light and guide to our immediate family and those around us, and uphold us till the end.

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by J2381: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to all the father's in the house. ( The real father's )

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by engrelvis(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin
lol...so is only provision daddy r for?

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Fahdiga1: 6:08am On Jun 20, 2021
May every father eat the fruit of his labours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by adamooye: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2021
The extension of the positive characteristics of a father can contribute more to the healing of a nation than all the money-laden do good programs combined. It is these caring, compassionate, respectful and loving attributes that can not only encourage and heal a family, but can be extended outward to a neighborhood, a town, a city, a territory, a region, and a country. God bless our parents��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by DenreleDave(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy ooooooooo
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by bluefilm: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2021
May God bless all fathers out there struggling just to make sure they keep their families going.

It is not an easy ride at all.

But the Lord is Your Strength.

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Sapphiere the man-hater won't be happy at all today undecided

Anything that celebrates men is a taboo to her.

9 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2021
angry
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2021
No wishes just a prayer
I decree that the Holy Spirit will give u divine wisdom to run your spiritual life, household and business with discretion amen

12 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by IjapaTiroko: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2021
My wish to every father out there is that their children should know, understand and appreciate all their sacrifices to build them into becoming a better person.

Sacrificing your time just to make sure they lack nothing (I hope they don't say you were never there for them).
Sacrificing your talent just so you get a guaranteed means of earning so they won't starve (I hope they don't compare you to other fathers seemingly doing better)
Starving yourself just to make sure they are not hungry (I hope they don't say they never had fancy food while growing up).
Paying school fees every 3 months from kindergarten till higher institution (I hope they understand how uneasy this is)
Staying legally clean so they don't inherit a bad name which could jeopardise their chances of making it in life

Fathers, I hope your children understand your efforts on time while you're still alive because sometimes, when I read about people's (especially female's) tributes to their dad, they mostly never had the chance to thank their dad before he died, but they worship their mom so bad.

Pondering over this sometimes makes me want to stay away from birthing children

21 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by wumi2017(f): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to the Real Father's,,May you life long to eat d fruits of your labor.. patronize ur baby girl today for any kind of ur footwears and win a trip to UK when I hammer cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ArewaNightmare: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2021
grin Happy Father's Day to all the best DAD'S in the world, especially my wonderful Father , I pray they'll live long to Reap the benefits of their labour AMEN

To all the fathers in the North that put their kids away for ALMAJIRI, may Amadioha strike all of them bcuz they've breed Terrorists

30 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Tenses: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Since I got married I have never slept or eat out. Am always running back to my family.

They are my source of joy. My house was destroyed and everything in my house looted. Now am away from my family and it hurts so bad.

But am coming back...

8 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by maak400: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2021
A man can only know the true worth of a father when he starts having kids and wife that he has to cater for. A father toils hard to ensure he provides for the well-being of his family, but children end up loving the mother more, such is the irony of life. Appreciate your father now while you still can, some of us don't have that chance anymore because Baba is gone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by franudi: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
I want good money to full my account. God, how you will do it, I don't know. Thank you God for answering my prayer as a father, to enable me take proper care of the children you gave me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by merryossai(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to every great men out there who understands what fatherhood entails...indeed its takes great courage to choose to be a real dad especially in a country like this.

YOU GUYS ARE OUR MVP

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
And Buhari follow be somebody papa ooo... This life no balance... grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ArewaNightmare: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day DAD ,may u live long to reap the benefits of ur labour

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2018 Awareness Thread / The Word “Marriage Is Just For Once” Is A Scam Don't Fall For It? / Am Gradually Loosing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.