Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? (1017 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / United Bank Of Africa (UBA) Is Accepting Cvs From Fresh N Experienced Graduates / Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
in all parameters,which is the best bank to work for?ist bank?gtbank?zenith bank?for me,its first bank followed by gtb, what do you guys think,send your postings
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by hamabra(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2007
i think i prefer intercontinental bank, fcmb first bank and first inland, but the worst is uba
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by fabiyi: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
My best banks are in this order, Oceanic Bank, Intercontinental, First Bank, Gtbank, Ecobank, BankPB. But the only two I would like to work with now are Oceanic and intercontinental because of wot they stand for in term of being human and friendly to their workforce which most banks lack. Some of them are all about money and money.

So, that is my submission. May God help us all. Amen.

Please don't derail from the topic that says you should state your reasons. I guess is more or less an IQ test.

Cheers!
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by akumbu: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2007
Nigerian Banks are only interested in opening account, Banks now do all sorts of promo, open account and win, save money and win, win win win win all the time.
The main things they are suppose to do like SME funding, schorlaships, community development, assisting in project financing as a join venture capitalist, they will require all the land and property belonging to your kindred and ancestors as cllateral, its all crap.
The only bank i can give kudos is Intercontinental Bank for their community development services, the rest are all fraudsters, duping pple and luuting funds. the worst banks for these reasons are bankPHB, ecobank, Skye bank, Fidelity and the rest that i have not approached for SME funding for my project or even a joint venture capital.
In terms of service provision, the worst is UBA, the best is GTB and Diamond bank.
i dont know aboy staff welfare, but i do share experiences with pple that work in d/f Banks,
i can give it to Intercobtinental and Oceanic, then Zenith bank.
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by okababa(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2007
my best bank is equitorial trust bank
Thanks to Otunba mike Adenuga
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by seglar(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2007
My choice if i will work in a bank is gtb. They grows on daily basis!
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by zaksman(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2007
My bank of choice is gtb,because they sent me emails and text messages for each transaction made free of charge. They also povide online banking system for their customers.
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by Matured26(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2007
GTBank of course.
That's the only Nigerian Bank with a foreign and human face.
Of Course after Standard Chattered Bank anyway.

Best Regards,
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by obanikoro2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
1st bank. why? because its the 1st grin
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by bolajng(m): 1:17am On Jul 19, 2007
My choice is GT Bank, the most INFORMATIVE bank in Nigeria today.
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by cutesy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
zaksman:

My bank of choice is gtb,because they sent me emails and text messages for each transaction made free of charge. They also povide online banking system for their customers.

Na lie, Gtb now charge N10 per sms, so its not free!!!

That does not mean Its not the best bank, coz IT IS!!!, Just clarifying, thats all! grin
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by Ajengogo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
Afribank. because it is big, strong and reliable. And there are not mouthy about their pay package for their staff. Can you tell me of any Afribank staff that has left for another bank on the same level?
Re: Which Is Your Bank Of Choice And Why? by viee(f): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
Ajengogo:

Afribank. because it is big, strong and reliable. And there are not mouthy about their pay package for their staff. Can you tell me of any Afribank staff that has left for another bank on the same level?

wow!, didnt realise they still have cutomers undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic And Bankphb / Etb's Recruitment Process / Any Info For Chevening Scholarship Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.