Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht (3248 Views)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Bikini Body / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / #BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Cuterboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Reality star, Khloe took to Instagram to share some more sexy photos of herself flaunting her banging bikini body while posing on a yacht.

Khloe was one of the 2018 housemates of the BBNaija reality show who has gradually grown from the slim dark-skinned lady we used to know to a chubby celebrity with a perfect body…

“So now I have got my perfect body shape. Collar bone, boobs full, waist snatched, ass fat, hips legit, face chubby,” she said.

More Pictures(Read More): https://9jabeat.com/hot-or-nahhreality-star-khloe-flaunts-her-banging-body-takes-poses-on-a-yacht-photos/

1 Share

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
tongue See her square shitbox

The way she described her body goes a long way to show women are just sex tools

The past is male...The present is male...And the future is also male.

Make that saphie girl copy this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by josh123(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Which kind yanch be this one ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by ClitRaider: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
josh123:
Which kind yanch be this one ??
Na refurbished yansh. Dem plenty for my workplace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Something is wrong somewhere with what am seeing here... Doctor!! Are u sure u didn't cut this yansh.... This is a big nah mehn!!! The back no compliment the front at all

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by tillaman(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Awka made phat arse

1 Like

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Romanoff(f): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rotfl.

This her surgeon no even knead the nyash well.

You fit knead dough wey go turn perfect nyash pass wetin she dey carry so.

2 Likes

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Ever8090: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
The ynash is confusing...

2 Likes

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by IAMPEDRO: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cuterboy:
Reality star, Khloe took to Instagram to share some more sexy photos of herself flaunting her banging bikini body while posing on a yacht.

Khloe was one of the 2018 housemates of the BBNaija reality show who has gradually grown from the slim dark-skinned lady we used to know to a chubby celebrity with a perfect body…

“So now I have got my perfect body shape. Collar bone, boobs full, waist snatched, ass fat, hips legit, face chubby,” she said.

More Pictures(Read More): https://9jabeat.com/hot-or-nahhreality-star-khloe-flaunts-her-banging-body-takes-poses-on-a-yacht-photos/
You call this perfect shapes? The funniest part is that there are people who like her, what a world.
Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Enoch07: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
And rushed in thinking it's one of the Kardashians. But I'll fuvk this anytime any day infact twice on sunday

2 Likes

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Bunmhi(f): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
I think say nah Khloe Kardashian you dey talk about

1 Like

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Cuterboy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nahhh grin
Bunmhi:
I think say nah Khloe Kardashian you dey talk about
Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Preetti(f): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Her doctor need to give her a refund for that horse yansh

2 Likes

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by youngberry001(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
ClitRaider:
Na refurbished yansh. Dem plenty for my workplace.
lolx
Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Looks like playstation pad

1 Like

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Baddiezz(f): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2021
grin They'll do plastic surgery and be looking like teletubbies with thin legs and oversized butt

1 Like

Re: HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht by Alusiizizi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cuterboy:

What an ugly bitch!!

(1) (Reply)

Does He Look Like Kobe? / Funny Pics: Banky W In His Old Age (80 Years): Lol / Dr. Sid & Toolz Battle Each Other Publicly On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.