Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerians Manufacturing Electrical Extension Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Manufacturing Electrical Extension Box (335 Views)

Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos / Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Manufacturing Electrical Extension Box by LikeAking: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Manufacturing Electrical Extension is very easy, make we think am na?

OK!

A mould will be created for fabricating the plastic parts. The mould has its own cost, but once it done it can be used 500,000 to 1 million times depending on the quality. The Bini bronze guys go just fabricate this mould like say na play thing. We also have lots of Yoruba guys fabricating aluminuim pots, etc. Those guys go just finish work. We still have lots of mould making companies in Nigeria, they can also make the mould but it will attract a higher cost.

The next step is the fabrication of the plastic parts. This will be done by the plastic fabrication companies in Nigeria. We have lots of them, their rates no doubt may be high at this early stage, but with time it will get cheaper. This is how those guys we are importing from manufacture all those things.

The next step are the metal chips and screws, this can be easily made by individuals if they have the right press machines. There are lots of metal fabrication companies in Nigeria, any of them can cut out the metal chips with their machines. We have lots of nail companies in Nigeria, they can make the screws, dont be scared. They will accept the challenge.

The next step is assembly, assembling will require some soldering and screwing and their we go. We have the first made in Nigeria extension.

We have all it takes to manufacture anything in Nigeria, but what we lack is the will.

No let any body deceive you Nigerians can manufacture.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Manufacturing Electrical Extension Box by georgealmond216: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
I believe you. Yes i can,lets do it
Re: Nigerians Manufacturing Electrical Extension Box by LikeAking: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
georgealmond216:
I believe you. Yes i can,lets do it

Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

She Left The 9-5 To Build A Clothing Company With $500 In Lagos / Sold / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.