Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria (730 Views)

Does The Soul Exist? / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by enthronedbyGod1: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
There's a battle currently going on in the spiritual realm for the soul of Nigeria.
Many don't believe the spiritual controls the physical , but in reality the spiritual realm actually controls the physical.
Nigeria has always been termed the giant of Africa. Is this just a misconception?
I've watched from the sides about the current happenings in Nigeria and this got me asking a lot of questions.

God has a purpose for Nigeria in these last days and the devil has been battling that purpose from Nigeria's inception. What is currently happening in Nigeria is bigger than the president who's just a tool in the hands of the Satanic prince that overseas Nigeria as a territory .
There's a revival coming upon this earth that will make the nations and kingdoms of this earth realise that Jehovah rules in the kingdom of men and is truly the Lord of Hosts, for who's it that says and it comes to pass when God commands it not.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by enthronedbyGod1: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
I can remember shortly before the 2015 general elections, my senior pastor was an avid supporter of Buhari, whom he always referred to as Mr integrity. Those days I was kind of indifferent towards the happenings in Nigeria. One day I was on my knees praying and I heard the voice of God clearly tell me that Buhari was going to be the next president of Nigeria. I rushed to my senior pastor to inform him. The moment he heard it, he was full of joy and couldn't contain his emotions, knowing that everything I've always told him comes to pass.
Shortly after the elections, just a year down the line , problems arose and people started complaining. I went back to God questioning Him about His choice of Buhari. He told me Buhari was the people's choice and not His, that He was only telling me what was going to happen at the time.

He then asked me a question, if I knew Buhari was the grand patron of the miyetti cattle breeders association and I said no. He then told me Nigeria was in for a long ride of suffering , sorrows and blood shed.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by enthronedbyGod1: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
He said there's a great revival coming upon the world that will sweep around the nations of the earth like fire.
This revival is going to start from Nigeria ( has actually started in a way ) but is going to be far greater that what has ever been seen.

It's going to be generational as long as Jesus tarry and will increase with each coming generation.

This revival is going to eclipse and make nonsense of every known form of church growth , cos sinners will be converted in their millions.
This is the major reason why what's happening in Nigeria is happening.
A lot of Muslim faithfuls will be converted during this revival and this is why the fulanis are going all out killing and maiming those who they perceive as supposed threats to their domination, cos this is their own way of claiming territories and kingdoms. God is raising a lot of generals from Nigeria.

Everything playing out is a script from the Church of Satan. It's all an effort to stifle the coming revival, but it's a waste of time. No man or power in heaven and on earth can stop what's about to come. The only thing that will stop this revival is the coming of Christ to take His saints , but as long as Jesus tarry the revival will go ahead.

Psalm 62:11.

Will Nigeria break up before 2023 ( I don't know, cos I didn't hear from God, but I don't think so)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by enthronedbyGod1: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Right from the beginning of God's creation darkness has always come before light , to prove the superiority of light over darkness , chaos and confusion has always been before peace and harmony.

Genesis 1: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Light shines brighter and better when the darkness is at its darkest.

This is exactly what's going to happen shortly before the revival, when all hope is lost and we all seem to be at our lowest ebb that's when God will arise in His glory to prove that He indeed is God .

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

The passage above says darkness shall cover the earth , not just darkness but gross darkness and that's exactly when God's glory will be most visible.

TBC

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by Standing5(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nigeria is an artificial entity if examined well. I hope something positives sparks out by God's hand.
Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2021
The will of God must be done.

1 Like

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by Herrick: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2021
May God perfect his will, and we all be alive in peace when this great revival shall come.

1 Like

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by hotswagg12: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Thank you sir for this wonderful message from God almighty. It has rekindled our hope in Christ Jesus. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by madprophet(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is interesting...

God bless you Sir..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by enthronedbyGod1: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why I was studying the Bible this morning, the Spirit spoke to me and told me to discontinue this thread, cos I had so many negative things to say about the present government of Nigeria, but I was forbidden by the Spirit, so I'll gladly obey the voice of the Spirit.

I also just noticed that there are mods on nairaland currently working with the government and pushing their propaganda to the front page. My posts on a particular thread was deleted, and I was banned from commenting on that thread.

My advice to all and sundry is that they should believe whatever this particular government says with a pinch of salt.

6 Likes

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
There's a battle currently going on in the spiritual realm for the soul of Nigeria.
Many don't believe the spiritual controls the physical , but in reality the spiritual realm actually controls the physical.
Nigeria has always been termed the giant of Africa. Is this just a misconception?
I've watched from the sides about the current happenings in Nigeria and this got me asking a lot of questions.

God has a purpose for Nigeria in these last days and the devil has been battling that purpose from Nigeria's inception. What is currently happening in Nigeria is bigger than the president who's just a tool in the hands of the Satanic prince that overseas Nigeria as a territory .
There's a revival coming upon this earth that will make the nations and kingdoms of this earth realise that Jehovah rules in the kingdom of men and is truly the Lord of Hosts, for who's it that says and it comes to pass when God commands it not.

The best prayer for Nigeria is if dividing Will help each region then let God divide the country..

In Jesus name

But if dividing Nigeria will bring un told hardship to each region then let God keep us together..

In Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by akinade28(f): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
The elect are praying and looking forward to the fulfilment of every prophecy said over Nigeria.
Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
I still believe in Biafra but am beginning to think that there is something God plan to achieve from this Country Nigeria and it will happen while we are still together as Nigerians. In my opinion , some men of God are aware of that but don't know what to do to Make it happen and that's Why most of them are saying that we should remain together as Nigerians.

@ enthronedbyGod1 what do you think sir?
Re: The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria by enthronedbyGod1: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Daniel058:
I still believe in Biafra but am beginning to think that there is something God plan to achieve from this Country Nigeria and it will happen while we are still together as Nigerians. In my opinion , some men of God are aware of that but don't know what to do to Make it happen and that's Why most of them are saying that we should remain together as Nigerians.

@ enthronedbyGod1 what do you think sir?

I believe in Nigeria, I'm neither a supporter of Biafra nor a supporter of the Buhari government. I'm just a man that leans to wherever the Spirit leads.
I don't support Biafra, the emergence of Biafra will impede the revival to come. It'll also hinder the Conversion of a lot of Muslim faithfuls to Christ( cos a lot of Muslims, Satanist, atheist, e.t.c will be converted during the revival) Also northern Christians will be massacred by Muslim fanatics, if Nigeria breaks up. My calling out Buhari for his government sponsored propaganda on Ipob, Oduduwa and in general has nothing to do with Oduduwa, Biafra or Ipob, but rather the Spirits leading.
However if God says Biafra and Oduduwa is the solution to Nigerians problems who am I to question God.
I don't want to speak further on this issue, so I don't go contrary to God's will.

God bless.

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Reacts To Pastor David Yonggi Cho's Death / Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? / The May Reason Russia And Ukraine Are Fighting, T. B Joshua Prophecy Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.