Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Friend's Son (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Friend's Son (18+) (12956 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / A Story My Friend Told Me. Learn From It. / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone grin grin I have been a guest for a while and decided to drop one of my works here. Do well to tag along. I will do my best possible to update everyday, anytime from six pm. Anyday I get more positive responses, I will make the update longer grin grin grin

Please indicate if you want me to mention you in every update.

Warning: 'Very' 18+

A young boy's ho.rn.y urge awakens the sleeping dog. Will it lead to the ultimate? Enjoy!!!

To further motivate me and to read at your own convenience, you can get the full book below and enjoy at will grin grin grin Thank you in advance
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_friend_s_son/43132
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chapter 1
Kate ran to her bedroom to pick up her smartphone. She had heard it ringing while doing the dishes in the kitchen. “Hello, good evening Kate,” she heard the other voice say. To answer the call before it goes off, she did not bother checking the caller ID.

The voice sounded familiar, but she could not place the owner in her head. She quickly took the smartphone off her ear and checked if the caller’s ID was displayed on the screen. She was disappointed on seeing only a phone number. The number was not saved on her contact list.

“Good evening”, she replied, sounding unsure if she should continue with the conversation. She did not like answering calls from strangers and more so, a stranger who knew her name. “Kate, it’s me, Josephine. Don’t you remember me?… Hello!” The other voice sounded, rather excitedly.

In that split second, Kate ransacked her brain, trying to find a Josephine in it. The only Josephine she found was from almost two decades ago. She expected calls from different people, definitely not her. “Josephine Folarin?” Kate, coming back to the present asked. “Well technically, it’s Josephine Andrews. I am married now.” Josephine replied with more excitement in her voice.

“Aaaahhhh!” Kate screamed with happiness upon realizing who the caller was. “Josephine where have you been all these while?” She was happy hearing the voice of her long-time friend. “My dear, it’s a long story. I can’t wait to see you. Are you still in the capital?” Josephine asked. “Yes, dear,” Kate replied. “But I no longer live in the place you know. I am now in my own house.”

“Wow! that’s great. What about Daniel?” Josephine asked enthusiastically. Kate’s voice dropped on hearing Daniel’s name. “We are no longer together,” she slowly answered. Josephine noticed the change in her voice and apologized. “I am so sorry to hear that. Can you text me your address?” Josephine asked. “Don’t worry when I come I have plenty gist for you” she continued, trying to liven the mood, “and you better cook your delicious stew I enjoy eating” she said, amidst laughter.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you,” Kate replied giggling, “I will send you the address right away. You better plan on staying the whole day.” Josephine laughed at what her friend said, “Don’t worry, it’s me and you tomorrow,” she assured. “See you later,” she said with a tone of finality. Kate replied happily, ending the call.

Kate took in a deep breath after ending the call, dropping her smartphone on her bed. Once again, she was delighted to hear from her friend after many years. She wondered what she has been up to all these years. Hearing Daniel’s name again brought back sad memories, but she would not let it distraught her. She picked up her smartphone again and texted her home address to her friend then walked back to the kitchen, eagerly waiting for the next day to come

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chapter 2

It was a Saturday morning. The sun proudly shone through the clouds, gleefully displaying its rays over the city. Kate woke up to the sound of her smartphone ringing. She allowed her left-hand search for it, lazily picking up her body to see who the caller was. Her friend’s name was boldly displayed on the screen. She had saved the number after the call. 

She answered the call, dreamily muttering a “Hello.” “Kate it’s me,” Josephine’s voice rang out from the other end, “don’t tell me you are still sleeping. You better wake up, sleepyhead. I just landed at the airport and will be at your house soon.” Josephine excitedly informed. “Seriously?” she asked, “That was fast” she continued without waiting for a reply. “Just give the address to the cabman. My house is simple to locate.” She concluded. “Alright dear” Josephine responded.

Kate sprung up from the bed without bothering to end the call. She took a glance at her wall clock. “What! nine-thirty,” she screamed. Though it was a Saturday, she had not expected to be asleep this long. She had to continue preparations for her friend’s visit. Thankfully, she had cooked the previous day, after speaking with her friend. She just needed to put some finishing touches on her preparation in general.

She quickly dashed to the bathroom. After having her early morning routine, she stood in front of the wall mirror in her room clad in only a towel. She admired herself while applying light makeup. She thought about her friend and wondered if she was still as beautiful as she was. Those days, they used to have frequent arguments about who was more beautiful between themselves and who was more poised to get the handsome men.

A smile plastered on her face on recollecting how she and Josephine outdid themselves while trying to get the guys. Was it their sexual prowess? The smile transformed into a wide grin while remembering the different sex styles they used to brag about to each other.

Daniel came to her thoughts again. Truly, she missed him. But it was not her fault. She caught him cheating, yet he was unapologetic about it. The house had become unbearable for them both and they had to part ways. Since they parted ways, she had accomplished quite a lot but missed the sex with him.

Her vagina quaked with the thought of having him inside of her. She couldn’t help but let her right hand wander to her left nipples. She pinched it as streams of pleasure flowed through her. Dropping to the ground she let her towel fall, yanking her legs wide apart and letting her left hand locate her vagina.

She allowed the sensation to take over her as she stuck a finger inside herself, slowly taking it out and letting it slip back in. She was in her birthday suit with three fingers inside her throbbing vagina and her right hand aggressively grabbing each breast. Just as she was about to slip in the fourth finger, her ringtone brought her back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kieldgreat: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hope you are not one of those who backs out midway.
Good one already…got the first boner thrust after chapter 1 and that’s a first �
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice one!!!!! Don't forget to update by 6pm as you said.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kieldgreat:
Hope you are not one of those who backs out midway.
Good one already…got the first boner thrust after chapter 1 and that’s a first �
grin grin you better make sure you are not in public while reading subsequent updates

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
UPDATE...

Like someone on whom a bucket of water was emptied, she quickly adjusted herself, giving some time for her already racing heartbeat to return to normal. Still naked, she picked up her smartphone, took in two quick breaths, and steadied her voice before answering the call. “Hello, Josephine,” she said. “Where have you been? You missed my two previous calls.” Josephine asked, “anyway,” she continued, “the cabman said we will be at your place in the next twenty minutes” Josephine reported excitedly. “I was in the bathroom, I didn’t hear the phone ring” Kate exclaimed. “Alright dear, see you soon,” Josephine answered and switched off the call.

Kate dropped the call and hurriedly dashed to her wardrobe. She had let the pleasure get the best of her and didn’t even realize that her phone had been ringing. She found a suitable casual wear and dashed again to the sitting room. Scanning around the room with her eyes, she searched if there was an extra touch she could give it. However, she was satisfied with was she saw and moved to the kitchen to heat the food she had cooked.

Twenty minutes later, her doorbell rang. She knew it would be her friend. She expectantly rushed to the door and yanked it opened. The shock on her face could not be described on seeing a man. “Good afternoon, madam. Is this the residency of Kate Magnus?” the man asked. “Yes, I am Kate Magnus” she replied. “I am the delivery man. I brought the drinks that you ordered” the man informed. Kate was disappointed with herself. She had forgotten that she ordered some drinks the previous day and asked them to deliver them that day.

“Oh! thank you. I forgot” she said. “No problem madam” the delivery man replied. “Please sign here” he continued, pointing at a spot on his gadget. Kate took the stylus and did, returning both to the man. She took delivery of the drinks which were carefully packaged in a carton and turned to enter back into her house. Just then, she heard a female voice, “excuse me, I am looking for Kate. She leaves around here.” Kate turned on hearing her name. She recognized the face. “Josephine! Kate screamed. She dropped the box and ran towards Josephine, flinging herself into the welcoming arms of Josephine’s embrace.

“You look more beautiful Kate” Josephine complimented. “And you look gorgeous too” Kate replied. “Come in. Welcome to my humble abode” Kate gleefully said, opening the door wider for Josephine to enter. She picked up the box and shut the door behind her after Josephine entered. “Jojo, sit down anywhere you like” Kate teased her with her pet name. “I thought you have forgotten my real name,” Josephine remarked amidst laughter.” Years back, Josephine had gotten the name, Jojo from a hilarious circumstance. Kate recalled the event to her friend as both ladies shared in the fun. 

The day was very eventful as both ladies discussed a lot. Amidst the eating and drinking, they recounted both their sad and happy experiences over the years with both heartfelt cries and laughter. Kate told Josephine of all Daniel did to her and how she has given love space as she was not ready for another heartbreak. Josephine encouraged her, assuring her that the right guy will cross her path.

While discussing, Josephine casually brought up her son who was done with high school and was getting ready to take the entrance exam for his tertiary education. “I want him to go to Pacific University here in the capital. The entrance exams are coming up in a month, but I need him to stay away from the house while preparing for the exams” Josephine narrated to her friend. “The house is too comfortable for him. I need him to know that he is about to enter a more serious phase of life” she continued, “you know he just turned seventeen and he still has that youthful blood.”

Kate laughed at the description Josephine gave her son. She was happy for her friend. Not only was she accomplished, but she also has a grown-up son. “Don’t worry, he can stay with me here till the exam day. I can also put him through in some subjects,” she offered. “Wow, thank you very much, Kate” Josephine gladly accepted. “I will send him here first thing Monday morning. That boy will learn by force” she hilariously said. She trusted Kate’s tutoring skills having known her as an expert in the education sector.

The rest of the day went quickly with Kate convincing Josephine to stay the night. Early the next day, Josephine bid her friend farewell, already missing her presence.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chapter 3

Monday came quickly with Kate preparing for the day’s activities. She was a senior staff at one of the best high schools in the city. As she stepped out of her house, her smartphone rang. “Hey Jojo good morning” she greeted Josephine. “Stop calling me that name” Josephine blushed. “If I don’t call it, who will?” she responded. Both shared in heartfelt laughter. Josephine informed her that her son will come over later that day.

Throughout the day’s work, Kate did not give any consideration to the coming of her friend’s son. She had even forgotten about it. As she drove back from work, her phone rang. “Hello,” she heard a manly voice sound at the other end. “My name is Kelvin. My mum sent me to you. I am at the address that she gave me.”

Immediately, she remembered she was expecting a visitor. “Alright, I will be home in a jiffy” she replied. She increased her speed, blaming herself for forgetting about his coming. Once home, she saw a young, handsome boy, who looked older than his age, holding a traveling bag in front of her house. She knew it will be Kelvin because he looked much like Josephine.

She quickly packed her car and alighted, apologizing to him for delaying. “No problem ma” he respectfully replied as she ushered him into the house. “You can take your bag into my room” she informed him. “Let me quickly fix something for you.”

Kate showed him her room and waited for him to come back to the sitting room before changing into her casual wear. She came back to the sitting room and met him on his phone talking with someone. “Mum she is here. Let me pass the phone to her.” With the hint, Kate immediately knew it was Josephine at the other end. She collected the phone from Kelvin and talked with Josephine. “Thank you once again for the help, Kate. Please send me your account number, let me transfer some amount to you” Josephine requested. Kate turned down the offer but Josephine insisted, making her reluctantly send her account number with her phone.

Later in the day after dinner, it dawned on Kate that she had not even thought about where Kelvin will be sleeping. Her house was a one-bedroom apartment with no guest room. She built it intending to stay alone. Having Kelvin automatically meant that he either slept in the sitting room or with her in the bedroom.

Thankfully, she had an extra foam which she used anytime she did not feel like sleeping on the bed. Together with a bedspread, she gave it to him, informing him he could place it anywhere he wanted, either in her room or in the sitting room. Kelvin thanked her for it and opted to use it in her bedroom. Before they both went to bed, they discussed at length about his education, aspirations, and his parents. She liked how lively he was. Surely he was going to be fun to live with.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice one!!!! Thanks for the update.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Little kelvin lemme reserve my comments until I read more updates
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kieldgreat: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why won’t she have extra foam. Olosho with plenty toys �

Jhaydeen:
Chapter 3

Monday came quickly with Kate preparing for the day’s activities. She was a senior staff at one of the best high schools in the city. As she stepped out of her house, her smartphone rang. “Hey Jojo good morning” she greeted Josephine. “Stop calling me that name” Josephine blushed. “If I don’t call it, who will?” she responded. Both shared in heartfelt laughter. Josephine informed her that her son will come over later that day.

Throughout the day’s work, Kate did not give any consideration to the coming of her friend’s son. She had even forgotten about it. As she drove back from work, her phone rang. “Hello,” she heard a manly voice sound at the other end. “My name is Kelvin. My mum sent me to you. I am at the address that she gave me.”

Immediately, she remembered she was expecting a visitor. “Alright, I will be home in a jiffy” she replied. She increased her speed, blaming herself for forgetting about his coming. Once home, she saw a young, handsome boy, who looked older than his age, holding a traveling bag in front of her house. She knew it will be Kelvin because he looked much like Josephine.

She quickly packed her car and alighted, apologizing to him for delaying. “No problem ma” he respectfully replied as she ushered him into the house. “You can take your bag into my room” she informed him. “Let me quickly fix something for you.”

Kate showed him her room and waited for him to come back to the sitting room before changing into her casual wear. She came back to the sitting room and met him on his phone talking with someone. “Mum she is here. Let me pass the phone to her.” With the hint, Kate immediately knew it was Josephine at the other end. She collected the phone from Kelvin and talked with Josephine. “Thank you once again for the help, Kate. Please send me your account number, let me transfer some amount to you” Josephine requested. Kate turned down the offer but Josephine insisted, making her reluctantly send her account number with her phone.

Later in the day after dinner, it dawned on Kate that she had not even thought about where Kelvin will be sleeping. Her house was a one-bedroom apartment with no guest room. She built it intending to stay alone. Having Kelvin automatically meant that he either slept in the sitting room or with her in the bedroom.

Thankfully, she had an extra foam which she used anytime she did not feel like sleeping on the bed. Together with a bedspread, she gave it to him, informing him he could place it anywhere he wanted, either in her room or in the sitting room. Kelvin thanked her for it and opted to use it in her bedroom. Before they both went to bed, they discussed at length about his education, aspirations, and his parents. She liked how lively he was. Surely he was going to be fun to live with.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Update...quite less busy so i decided to update early enough

Chapter 4

The rest of the week was rather uneventful, with Kelvin familiarizing very well with her. They discussed almost everything. She had already started tutoring him using some Pacific university past questions that she got. She noted how he loved using his earphones a lot, especially when he was reading alone. Aside from that, she noticed the subtle glances he gave her body most times. She did not read any meaning to it and passed it off as nothing.

One evening, while engaging in their normal tutorial sessions, she noticed that Kelvin’s attention was quite distracted. She could not immediately point out what was distracting him but she noticed his eyes were steadfast on her body anytime that she faced him after writing something on the little whiteboard she was using. She subtly followed his gazed and discovered the issue - her nipples were poking through her dress. 

After returning from work that day, she had showered and changed into her nightgown without putting on a bra. She only wore her panties underneath. It had rained heavily that day and the chilly air caused her gown to become quite stuck to her body. She immediately became uneasy and quickly concluded the class, giving him some exercises to be occupied with.

Dashing into her bedroom, she looked for a sweater and wore it over the gown, hoping to take it off before she falls asleep. She came back to the sitting room and found him with his head bent over his book, earphones plugged in, earnestly writing away. He did not even notice her presence. “Maybe I was wrong,” she thought. She chastised herself for even thinking of such.

After dinner that night, Kelvin came up to her, complaining of the cold weather and how he would not want to sleep on the foam which wasn’t high enough. “I will catch a cold if I sleep on the foam” he complained. “Can I sleep on the bed with you?” he asked. “No problem” Kate replied, “you can sleep on any side of the bed while I sleep on the other side.” Kelvin thanked her, yawning as he walked to the room.

Kate cleared the table where they ate and walked to the room preparing to sleep. She found Kelvin seemingly fast asleep on the right side of the bed. She took one last look at him and switched off the electric bulb, dragging herself to the other side of the bed. While tucked in under the duvet, she took off the sweater, tossing it aside, and let her mind wander on the activities of the day, as sleep came calling.

In the middle of the night, she woke up with a sweet sensation sweeping through her body. She found herself laying on her side; the duvet was no longer over her and something hard was poking her bum through her nightgown. In the dark's pitch, her mind raced, wondering what was going on. Whatever it was, gave her pleasure.

She opened her eyes but could see nothing because of the darkness. Just as she wanted to move her hand to grasp whatever was poking her, she heard a silent moan. She froze. Kelvin was slowly poking her ass crack from behind and silently moaning. The feeling of surprise and pleasure shot through her senses, exploding in her brain. Her throat gave out a silent moan, but she quickly held it in before it escaped her mouth.

Kelvin’s poke was becoming intense. Using his dick, he had glued her gown together with her panties in her ass crack and was slowly but firmly stroking. He slowly raised her nightdress to her side, exposing one side of her hips and panties while the other side was still stuck to the bed because of how she lay. With his hand, he slowly touched her exposed panties, grunting as he tried shifting it with his fingers. Because of the way she lay on her side, it was difficult for him to get the edge of the gown up to her waist. After trying for some time, he resigned, making do with what he could achieve. With few more strokes, he felt himself about to cum and quickly pulled away from her ass crack. 

With one hand on his dick, he slowly took her left hand and clasped her palm on his dick. Kate silently purred. “This boy is bold,” she thought. She had firmly planted her side to the bed and refused to budge when she noticed he was trying to raise her gown to her waist. She had to do something fast, but she felt weak. The pleasure was slowly taking over her. Just as she still contemplated, she felt him take her left hand and place it on something warm and very hard. “Damn, this boy is huge,” she swallowed. Kelvin placed his hand on her left hand and with it, he stroked his dick faster.

Surges of pleasure sparked inside her as he increased the tempo of their hand movement. Her crotch area was already a mess as her fluids without her permission had already soaked her panties, streaming down her legs. With the way she laid on her side, every movement caused her vagina to rub against her wet panties, eliciting more pleasure. Thankful for the darkness, she waited and hoped that he will not try to turn her over and spread her legs. The only thing she could do was to keep pretending that she was asleep as her body could no longer resist his touch.

Kelvin was not yet done. While stroking his dick with her hand, he used his free hand to search for her nipples through her dress. It was easy to find as she was not wearing any bra. His fingers found it as he slowly caressed it through the dress. “Gawd!" Kate let out a silent moan as his fingers touched her left nipple. She quickly swallowed her words, hoping that he did not hear her.

Dissatisfied with the dress obstructing him from the nipple, Kelvin raised her hand a little while still stroking his dick. He used his free hand to slowly drag down the left sleeveless hand of her dress down to her elbow. With this there was enough room for him to slip his fingers into her dress, cupping her left breast.

Kate was drowning in pleasure as the thought of being partly naked in front of a seventeen-year-old boy hit her. Besides, he was teasing her unknowingly. With his index finger, he would circle her areola for some time, causing her to unknowingly lift her body a little to reach his touch. Then he would stop, giving the nipple a hard pinch. Kate moaned, trying her best to muffle the sound as Kelvin repeated the action. He pinched her nipple hard as he came, pouring his load on her hips. Breathing heavily, he hurried to the bathroom being guided by the moonlight shining through the bathroom window.

Kate still pretending to be asleep in the same position, adjusted her breath as best as she could. She let her fingers trail to her hips, scooping up some of the cum. Kelvin immediately reentered the room with some tissue paper and a torchlight. He cleaned the cum off her hips, adjusted her dress and its sleeveless hand, and went back to the bathroom, narrowly missing the stream of fluid between her legs. Kate still had the cum on her fingers and without a second thought, still reveling in the pleasure, slipped it into her mouth, licking it dry.

As Kelvin reemerged from the bathroom and settled beside her, she lay still, not wanting to give him any hint that she was awake. Not hearing any other movement from him, she slowly turned towards his direction and was greeted by his loud snore. Fully back to her senses, she quietly asked herself, “what just happened?”

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kieldgreat: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jessuuu! How Kelvin want to pass Exam oo!

Bia nwa OP, this half-chops is not healthy nAh.

Let’s get the boner and ‘pump it ’ over with undecided undecided

Jhaydeen:
Update...quite less busy so i decided to update early enough

Chapter 4

The rest of the week was rather uneventful, with Kelvin familiarizing very well with her. They discussed almost everything. She had already started tutoring him using some Pacific university past questions that she got. She noted how he loved using his earphones a lot, especially when he was reading alone. Aside from that, she noticed the subtle glances he gave her body most times. She did not read any meaning to it and passed it off as nothing.

One evening, while engaging in their normal tutorial sessions, she noticed that Kelvin’s attention was quite distracted. She could not immediately point out what was distracting him but she noticed his eyes were steadfast on her body anytime that she faced him after writing something on the little whiteboard she was using. She subtly followed his gazed and discovered the issue - her nipples were poking through her dress. 

After returning from work that day, she had showered and changed into her nightgown without putting on a bra. She only wore her panties underneath. It had rained heavily that day and the chilly air caused her gown to become quite stuck to her body. She immediately became uneasy and quickly concluded the class, giving him some exercises to be occupied with.

Dashing into her bedroom, she looked for a sweater and wore it over the gown, hoping to take it off before she falls asleep. She came back to the sitting room and found him with his head bent over his book, earphones plugged in, earnestly writing away. He did not even notice her presence. “Maybe I was wrong,” she thought. She chastised herself for even thinking of such.

After dinner that night, Kelvin came up to her, complaining of the cold weather and how he would not want to sleep on the foam which wasn’t high enough. “I will catch a cold if I sleep on the foam” he complained. “Can I sleep on the bed with you?” he asked. “No problem” Kate replied, “you can sleep on any side of the bed while I sleep on the other side.” Kelvin thanked her, yawning as he walked to the room.

Kate cleared the table where they ate and walked to the room preparing to sleep. She found Kelvin seemingly fast asleep on the right side of the bed. She took one last look at him and switched off the electric bulb, dragging herself to the other side of the bed. While tucked in under the duvet, she took off the sweater, tossing it aside, and let her mind wander on the activities of the day, as sleep came calling.

In the middle of the night, she woke up with a sweet sensation sweeping through her body. She found herself laying on her side; the duvet was no longer over her and something hard was poking her bum through her nightgown. In the dark's pitch, her mind raced, wondering what was going on. Whatever it was, gave her pleasure.

She opened her eyes but could see nothing because of the darkness. Just as she wanted to move her hand to grasp whatever was poking her, she heard a silent moan. She froze. Kelvin was slowly poking her ass crack from behind and silently moaning. The feeling of surprise and pleasure shot through her senses, exploding in her brain. Her throat gave out a silent moan, but she quickly held it in before it escaped her mouth.

Kelvin’s poke was becoming intense. Using his dick, he had glued her gown together with her panties in her ass crack and was slowly but firmly stroking. He slowly raised her nightdress to her side, exposing one side of her hips and panties while the other side was still stuck to the bed because of how she lay. With his hand, he slowly touched her exposed panties, grunting as he tried shifting it with his fingers. Because of the way she lay on her side, it was difficult for him to get the edge of the gown up to her waist. After trying for some time, he resigned, making do with what he could achieve. With few more strokes, he felt himself about to cum and quickly pulled away from her ass crack. 

With one hand on his dick, he slowly took her left hand and clasped her palm on his dick. Kate silently purred. “This boy is bold,” she thought. She had firmly planted her side to the bed and refused to budge when she noticed he was trying to raise her gown to her waist. She had to do something fast, but she felt weak. The pleasure was slowly taking over her. Just as she still contemplated, she felt him take her left hand and place it on something warm and very hard. “Damn, this boy is huge,” she swallowed. Kelvin placed his hand on her left hand and with it, he stroked his dick faster.

Surges of pleasure sparked inside her as he increased the tempo of their hand movement. Her crotch area was already a mess as her fluids without her permission had already soaked her panties, streaming down her legs. With the way she laid on her side, every movement caused her vagina to rub against her wet panties, eliciting more pleasure. Thankful for the darkness, she waited and hoped that he will not try to turn her over and spread her legs. The only thing she could do was to keep pretending that she was asleep as her body could no longer resist his touch.

Kelvin was not yet done. While stroking his dick with her hand, he used his free hand to search for her nipples through her dress. It was easy to find as she was not wearing any bra. His fingers found it as he slowly caressed it through the dress. “Gawd!" Kate let out a silent moan as his fingers touched her left nipple. She quickly swallowed her words, hoping that he did not hear her.

Dissatisfied with the dress obstructing him from the nipple, Kelvin raised her hand a little while still stroking his dick. He used his free hand to slowly drag down the left sleeveless hand of her dress down to her elbow. With this there was enough room for him to slip his fingers into her dress, cupping her left breast.

Kate was drowning in pleasure as the thought of being partly naked in front of a seventeen-year-old boy hit her. Besides, he was teasing her unknowingly. With his index finger, he would circle her areola for some time, causing her to unknowingly lift her body a little to reach his touch. Then he would stop, giving the nipple a hard pinch. Kate moaned, trying her best to muffle the sound as Kelvin repeated the action. He pinched her nipple hard as he came, pouring his load on her hips. Breathing heavily, he hurried to the bathroom being guided by the moonlight shining through the bathroom window.

Kate still pretending to be asleep in the same position, adjusted her breath as best as she could. She let her fingers trail to her hips, scooping up some of the cum. Kelvin immediately reentered the room with some tissue paper and a torchlight. He cleaned the cum off her hips, adjusted her dress and its sleeveless hand, and went back to the bathroom, narrowly missing the stream of fluid between her legs. Kate still had the cum on her fingers and without a second thought, still reveling in the pleasure, slipped it into her mouth, licking it dry.

As Kelvin reemerged from the bathroom and settled beside her, she lay still, not wanting to give him any hint that she was awake. Not hearing any other movement from him, she slowly turned towards his direction and was greeted by his loud snore. Fully back to her senses, she quietly asked herself, “what just happened?”Chapter 4

As Kelvin reemerged from the bathroom and settled beside her, she lay still, not wanting to give him any hint that she was awake. Not hearing any other movement from him, she slowly turned towards his direction and was greeted by his loud snore. Fully back to her senses, she quietly asked herself, “what just happened?”
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chapter 5

Morning came faster than she expected. She had found it difficult to fall asleep after the events of the night. As early as 5 am, she sat up on the bed and took a long look at Kelvin who was still snoring heavily, apparently because of the ‘work’ he did in the night.

The thought of the night once again made her vagina moist. His hard dick in her hand and the pinches her nipples received made her wet the more. Still staring at him, she lost control of herself. Without knowing what came over her, she got out of the bed, took off her panties, and removed her hands from the gown, letting it fall to the ground. There she stood, in all her glory, completely naked in front of her friend’s son. She knew he could wake up at any time, but pleasure overwhelmed her. She collapsed to the floor and spread her legs as far apart as possible. 

She dug into her extra wet vagina, adding an extra finger with every thrust. Soon, her right fingers were all in her vagina, aggressively throbbing it. As she moaned with pleasure, she tried frantically to use her left hand to cover her mouth. She needed to cum badly.

Like someone remote-controlled, she crawled to the side of the bed where Kelvin was snoring heavily and spread her legs in front of him. The thought of almost getting caught by him made her spread it wider with reckless abandon. She pinched her nipples, letting her moan fill the room. Her hand was not doing enough justice to her vagina, so she wearily scanned the dark area with her free hand and let it grab an empty soft drink bottle lying close by. Still naked in front of him, she set it down and squatted over it, slowly lowering herself unto the mouth of the bottle. On touching her vagina, the cold bottle temperature sent her wild with pleasure as she slowly took in the full bottle length. She hopped on the bottle few more times, sending her fluids gushing out.

As she came, she screamed, using her palms to muffle the sound. She took the bottle out of her aching vagina and dropped it on the floor, legs still spread out facing Kelvin. Breathing heavily, she stayed in that position for two minutes, instantly getting up on hearing Kelvin sleepily change his position. Her heart raced, thinking that he had caught her naked but she heaved a sigh when he continued snoring.

Though still naked, she had fully regained her senses and swiftly walked back to her side of the bed. She did not bother to wear either her panties or her dress, instead, taking her towel from where she hung it and tossing her panties and dress into her wardrobe. As she tied her towel across her chest, she looked closely at Kelvin’s silhouette, thanking her stars that he was a heavy sleeper. She walked to the bathroom to take a shower. As the water from the shower hit her, she reminisced over everything that had happened. She knew she could not face him when he awakes even though he thinks she is not aware of anything. She resolved to leave the house for work before he awoke. Coming back out, she quickly wore her dress, did light makeup, scribbled something on a piece of paper, and dropped it beside him before dashing out of the house.

Kelvin woke up to the loud rev of a car. He stretched his body as the events of the last night rushed into his memory. His face lit up as he wondered where she was. He briefly thought about what happened, delighted with the thought of her ignorance of his actions. Trying to get up from the bed, a piece of paper fell on the floor. On it was written: I have an emergency early morning meeting at work. There is food in the kitchen. He crumbled the paper and headed to the kitchen. He was going to eat enough and get ready for the night.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the update!!!!!! U are good
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kelvin’s adventure is trilling me
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Early update...

Chapter 6

Throughout her stay at work, Kate was not herself. She did not concentrate on the subjects she was to teach her pupils. She also did not stay over ten minutes in the classes she attended, giving excuses for those she did not.

Back in her office as the close of work for the day was drawing nearer, the thought of going back to meet Kelvin hit her. Once Kelvin came to her thought, his dick in her hand accompanied it. She was losing it. The size of his dick and the up and down movement of her hand on it enveloped her. Her pussy ached again as pleasure slowly crept in.

Before she knew it, her two legs were spread wide on her desk as she dragged her skirt above her waist. She yanked off her panties and cared less about where she flung them to. Kelvin’s dick filled her thoughts as she dipped her right index finger inside her vagina.

By this time, pleasure completely took her over. She didn’t care anymore about her surrounding. Despite being up to her waist, her skirt was posing as an obstacle. She yanked it down her legs too and flung it away.

Having enough room, she spread her legs, the full length of her desk. She quickly unbuttoned her suit jacket, dropping it beside her. Her camisole was no issue as she dragged it above her head. Whatever she did to her bra was of no concern to her at that moment.

She sat there on her office chair, legs wide apart on her table with no piece of clothing on her body. She aggressively rubbed her vagina, inserting and removing her hand at intervals. She roughly pinched her nipples, moaning at every touch.

With glazed eyes, she searched for anything, just anything. Her eyes settled on a container housing pens and pencils. She stretched over to it, carelessly emptying its content. She dipped her hand into her handbag which hung on one side of the chair and removed one of her body creams that were resident in the bag and vigorously rubbed it on the container. Yanking her legs wider, she slowly but carefully inserted the container into her vagina. The feel of being full engulfed her as the container slid in with little effort, thanks to the lubricant and her already wet vagina.

Slowly she slipped it in and out, trying to get it to go deeper in with each stroke. Her neck arched backward and her eyeballs rolled up as she was about to cum. Hastily taking out the container, she raised her hips letting her juice travel as far as possible. Once more, she rubbed her vagina, breathing heavily with one hand on her left nipple, filled with satisfaction.

As she wearily dragged her legs down from the table, she became fully conscious of her environment. She quickly got up from her chair, hastily searching for her panties but found her skirt first. She slipped it on and walked to where her camisole was, dragging it down her head.

Seeing her suit jacket next, she grabbed it, cramming it on while her eyes darted across the office room searching for her panties and bra. She found her panties hanging on the door handle and her bra strewn across the window blind.

She quickly picked them up as her eyes settled on the wall clock. “What! 6 pm” she exclaimed. It was way past closing hours and she was sure that the school will be empty. She did not bother wearing both articles of clothing, flinging them into her bag.

Dashing into her office’s restroom, she straightened out her outfit and came back out. She glanced around the office room and saw her vaginal fluids still lying around. She cleaned as much as she could and taking one last look at the office, dashed out, locking the door behind her.

On her way out of the building, she met the security officer. “Oh Ms. Kate, you are still around?” he asked, surprised at seeing her. His presence startled her briefly, but she was quick to compose herself. “Yes,” she replied. “I was very occupied, but I am done” she replied. She continued walking without waiting for a response from him. “Phew! That was close” she said, heaving a sigh of relief.

Once settled in her car, she glanced around. Sure that there was nobody present, she brought out her pant and bra and wore them. Once she was done wearing them, she took some time and briefly reflected. Only Daniel had made her a sexual freak and now a seventeen-year-old boy is trying to bring out that side of her.

There she resolved not to let Kelvin take advantage of her again. She was going to caution him sternly and threaten to report to his mum if he tried what he did again. Satisfied with her resolve, she turned on the ignition and slowly drove home.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chapter 7

Kate arrived home and was greeted by Kelvin with a smile plastered on his face. “You came back a little late ma” Kelvin noted. “Yes, I had lots of work to do” Kate replied walking past him to her room. She reemerged moments later to the sitting room calling out his name, “Kelvin, please come.”

Kelvin appeared wondering why he called her. “Today we won’t be having the usual classes. I have some extra works to do here at home” she informed him. “Meanwhile, take this money, walk down the street to the supermarket there and buy these groceries before it gets very late” she continued, stretching her hand to give him some money and a list of items to purchase. “Alright ma,” Kelvin said, stretching his hand to receive the notes and list.

Kate usually ordered whatever she wanted to purchase but this time she had to look for a means to send him out of the house while she figured out what next to do. By her estimates, it will take him at least half an hour to walk down to the supermarket, purchase every item on the list and walk back home. She purposely wanted him to walk to give her more time. As Kelvin received what she gave him, he walked out of the house, whistling his favorite tune. Once he closed the door behind him, Kate collapsed onto a sofa, thinking about the next action to take. She had barely sat down properly when Kelvin rushed back into the house, his eyes darting back and forth from the sitting room.

“I forgot my phone” he blurted out. “Where did you keep it?” she asked, still startled by his sudden presence. “It should be on one of these sofas” he replied, running his fingers along the edges of one sofa. He quickly checked the other two sofas wearing a disappointed look. He was left with the sofa on which Kate sat. “Please, can I check the sofa you are seated in?” he asked. Without waiting for her reply, he hurried to where she sat and planted his fingers in the edges of the sofa, giving just enough time for her to move her weight to her right side, raising her left bum in the process.

It was a single sofa so there was not much space for his fingers. Kate’s body stiffened and her eyes shone brightly at what she felt next. To support his body while searching for the phone, Kelvin placed his left hand on her raised bum, slightly squeezing it with every movement he made. This action made Kate reflexively raise her bum higher. His right fingers with which he searched for the phone occasionally brushed past her ass crack. Kate purred as his fingers managed to get stuck in her ass crack. She could swear he left it in that position for a second.

“Haven’t you found it?” Kate muttered, her voice fading with every word. Kelvin’s hand gave her ass crack one last brush as he stood straight. “I have found it” he gleefully announced and dashed out of the house again. Kate sat straight, wide-eyed. She could not tell what had just happened in that split second but she could see his phone in his hand as he left the house.

She could not also remember sitting on any object while she sat down earlier. The sensation of his hand on her bum and fingers brushing past her ass crack sent her vagina dripping again. She stood up immediately, “I have to put an end to all these” she blurted aloud. She decided to sternly caution him once he came back as she had earlier decided.

Meanwhile, she needed to plan for the night, in case he wanted to play games again. She dashed into her room and flung her wardrobe open. Flipping through the neatly hung clothes, she searched for her longest nightgown. She found it, dragging it out carefully. She also searched through her bra and panties collection, looking for the tightest ones she could find.

Finding her way to the bathroom, she took a quick shower and changed into those outfits. She knew it would be uncomfortable for her at night, but prevention they said is better than cure. She went into the kitchen to make dinner. Her stomach reminded her she had only eaten during break time at school.

As she turned off the gas cooker, she heard the door leading into the house. Kelvin walked into the kitchen, clutching two bags of groceries. “Here they are,” he said. “Thank you” she replied, “just put them in the fridge, I will know what to do with them later.” She scooped out a portion of food for both of them as he did as instructed.

She took both plates to the dining table and started eating before he came out. Silence descended as both munched their food. Kate saw it as an opportunity to carry out her earlier resolve. “Kelvin,” she called out, “what day is your exam.” “No! That was not what she wanted to say” she thought, tapping herself. “It’s in two weeks” he replied. “I have finished those exercises that you gave me” he continued, “Can you give me more?”

Kate still disappointed with herself replied, “we will resume classes this week, once I am done with what I have to do.” “Alright ma” he responded. Kate finished her meal quickly and took her dishes to the kitchen. She returned to still find him eating. He seemed to be busy with his phone while eating.

She walked past him to her room, bringing out her laptop from her bag and setting it on her reading table. She did not know what she wanted to do with it. She just wanted to be in that position till he sleeps. Kelvin entered the bedroom, heading straight for the side of the bed on which he slept the previous night.

Just then, she remembered she had given him a foam. She turned to ask him why he was not on the foam but found him with earphones plugged in. “Anyway, I won’t let him do anything to me again.” She thought. She monitored his movement for some time and seeing him not moving, decided to call it a day. Closing the lid of her laptop, she switched off the electric bulbs, and also switch on the ceiling fan to its highest before moving to the other side of the bed. 

Tucked under the duvet once again, she clutched its edge hoping that it would serve as an indicator if he tried slipping it away from her. Just then, she noticed movement coming from the side that he lay. “I thought this boy was asleep?” she silently asked no one in particular.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kieldgreat: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
For this half-chops everyday @jhaydeen,
I’d come for you
I’d d find you, and;
Do you like Kate grin

I’d do like
Jhaydeen:
Chapter 7

Kate arrived home and was greeted by Kelvin with a smile plastered on his face. “You came back a little late ma” Kelvin noted. “Yes, I had lots of work to do” Kate replied walking past him to her room. She reemerged moments later to the sitting room calling out his name, “Kelvin, please come.”

Kelvin appeared wondering why he called her. “Today we won’t be having the usual classes. I have some extra works to do here at home” she informed him. “Meanwhile, take this money, walk down the street to the supermarket there and buy these groceries before it gets very late” she continued, stretching her hand to give him some money and a list of items to purchase. “Alright ma,” Kelvin said, stretching his hand to receive the notes and list.

Kate usually ordered whatever she wanted to purchase but this time she had to look for a means to send him out of the house while she figured out what next to do. By her estimates, it will take him at least half an hour to walk down to the supermarket, purchase every item on the list and walk back home. She purposely wanted him to walk to give her more time. As Kelvin received what she gave him, he walked out of the house, whistling his favorite tune. Once he closed the door behind him, Kate collapsed onto a sofa, thinking about the next action to take. She had barely sat down properly when Kelvin rushed back into the house, his eyes darting back and forth from the sitting room.

“I forgot my phone” he blurted out. “Where did you keep it?” she asked, still startled by his sudden presence. “It should be on one of these sofas” he replied, running his fingers along the edges of one sofa. He quickly checked the other two sofas wearing a disappointed look. He was left with the sofa on which Kate sat. “Please, can I check the sofa you are seated in?” he asked. Without waiting for her reply, he hurried to where she sat and planted his fingers in the edges of the sofa, giving just enough time for her to move her weight to her right side, raising her left bum in the process.

It was a single sofa so there was not much space for his fingers. Kate’s body stiffened and her eyes shone brightly at what she felt next. To support his body while searching for the phone, Kelvin placed his left hand on her raised bum, slightly squeezing it with every movement he made. This action made Kate reflexively raise her bum higher. His right fingers with which he searched for the phone occasionally brushed past her ass crack. Kate purred as his fingers managed to get stuck in her ass crack. She could swear he left it in that position for a second.

“Haven’t you found it?” Kate muttered, her voice fading with every word. Kelvin’s hand gave her ass crack one last brush as he stood straight. “I have found it” he gleefully announced and dashed out of the house again. Kate sat straight, wide-eyed. She could not tell what had just happened in that split second but she could see his phone in his hand as he left the house.

She could not also remember sitting on any object while she sat down earlier. The sensation of his hand on her bum and fingers brushing past her ass crack sent her vagina dripping again. She stood up immediately, “I have to put an end to all these” she blurted aloud. She decided to sternly caution him once he came back as she had earlier decided.

Meanwhile, she needed to plan for the night, in case he wanted to play games again. She dashed into her room and flung her wardrobe open. Flipping through the neatly hung clothes, she searched for her longest nightgown. She found it, dragging it out carefully. She also searched through her bra and panties collection, looking for the tightest ones she could find.

Finding her way to the bathroom, she took a quick shower and changed into those outfits. She knew it would be uncomfortable for her at night, but prevention they said is better than cure. She went into the kitchen to make dinner. Her stomach reminded her she had only eaten during break time at school.

As she turned off the gas cooker, she heard the door leading into the house. Kelvin walked into the kitchen, clutching two bags of groceries. “Here they are,” he said. “Thank you” she replied, “just put them in the fridge, I will know what to do with them later.” She scooped out a portion of food for both of them as he did as instructed.

She took both plates to the dining table and started eating before he came out. Silence descended as both munched their food. Kate saw it as an opportunity to carry out her earlier resolve. “Kelvin,” she called out, “what day is your exam.” “No! That was not what she wanted to say” she thought, tapping herself. “It’s in two weeks” he replied. “I have finished those exercises that you gave me” he continued, “Can you give me more?”

Kate still disappointed with herself replied, “we will resume classes this week, once I am done with what I have to do.” “Alright ma” he responded. Kate finished her meal quickly and took her dishes to the kitchen. She returned to still find him eating. He seemed to be busy with his phone while eating.

She walked past him to her room, bringing out her laptop from her bag and setting it on her reading table. She did not know what she wanted to do with it. She just wanted to be in that position till he sleeps. Kelvin entered the bedroom, heading straight for the side of the bed on which he slept the previous night.

Just then, she remembered she had given him a foam. She turned to ask him why he was not on the foam but found him with earphones plugged in. “Anyway, I won’t let him do anything to me again.” She thought. She monitored his movement for some time and seeing him not moving, decided to call it a day. Closing the lid of her laptop, she switched off the electric bulbs, and also switch on the ceiling fan to its highest before moving to the other side of the bed. 

Tucked under the duvet once again, she clutched its edge hoping that it would serve as an indicator if he tried slipping it away from her. Just then, she noticed movement coming from the side that he lay. “I thought this boy was asleep?” she silently asked no one in particular.

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kieldgreat:
For this half-chops everyday @jhaydeen,
I’d come for you
I’d d find you, and;
Do you like Kate grin

I’d do like
grin grin grin grin abeg o...no come for me o grin grin grin I am innocent
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
This sweet temptation
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for the update!!!!!
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kaycee9242(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Nice one op keep it coming
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Op, wetin dey happen Na? No update today!!!!!!
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kieldgreat: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
sulorog:
Op, wetin dey happen Na? No update today!!!!!!

I just tire! Been waiting…

Hope you aren’t one of those that back out after several attempts to be consistent oo undecided
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
update coming in....sorry for the delay....to appease the gods, I will make it longer grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Update....

Chapter 8

Kelvin had been lying still, waiting for her to finish the work she said that she had. The more time she took, the more sleepy he felt. He knew he was a heavy sleeper and may not wake up again till morning if he slept. The pleasure and excitement of the previous night gave him strength, making him force his body to stay awake.

Just as he was about to give up the fight, he heard her close the lid of her laptop and walk to the bed. Excitement rushed through his veins as she lay down, tucking herself into the duvet in the same position that she lay the previous day. He felt his dick bulge and adjusted his position to stroke it. Everywhere was pitch dark but he could still sense that she was awake.

Kate could sense that he was still awake even though she thought he had earlier slept. She made frequent movements to give him the notion that she was still awake. She would occasionally yawn or make some silent clatters with the duvet to dissuade him.

After some time, she did not get any movement from his side and assumed that he had slept off. She readjusted her position, lying on her side just like the previous day and making sure that the duvet covered her up to her neck. Her bra and panties were quite discomforting, but she did not care. Satisfied with her defense mechanisms, she dozed off.

Moments later, she woke up with a start. She instinctively tried to clutch the duvet, but it was nowhere to be found. She felt a hand caressing her bum through her nightgown. The hand was slowly tracing her ass crack building up pleasure in her against her wish. She knew it was going to be a long night but she would not give in.

Kelvin had waited silently for her to fall asleep. He was delighted when he started hearing faint feminine snores. He quietly shifted towards her and slowly peeled the duvet from her body. He could not see what she was wearing because of the darkness but he was sure that she was wearing a long nightgown.

He found her ass crack through her nightdress and slowly caressed her bum. Pleasure took over him as the urge to feel her skin crept in. He traced the edge of her gown from her feet and slowly lifted it towards her waist. It moved up slowly but wouldn’t budge at a point.

Kate firmly planted her side on the bed, her will slowly losing the battle against her body. She opened her mouth wide with amazement as Kelvin slowly raised her legs one after the other, freeing the sides of her nightgown as he slowly slid it upwards.

With every lift of her legs, Kelvin pulled the gown upwards till its length was just below her bum. Impressed with his progress, he tugged the more and with one last pull, took the gown above her bum, clearly exposing her panties. He paused awhile, waiting to hear any movement but there was none. He took out his dick and stuck it into her ass crack through her panties. 

Kate moaned inaudibly as Kelvin’s dick slid into her ass crack through her panties. The thought of her partly exposed bum caused a mixed emotion of pleasure and embarrassment to flow through her. She was however thankful for the cover of the night.

Kelvin slid his erect dick up and down her ass crack. He forcefully shifted the side of her panties with his hand and slid his dick directly into her ass crack. Kate rolled her eyes and moaned with great restraint as his dick touched her asshole. The pleasure had taken over her. Her vagina was dripping badly as she tried to muster every remaining restraint in her to continue laying still on her side. He tried crossing his hands over to her breast searching for her nipples but was surprised to feel her bra through the fabric. He stopped briefly thinking of what to do next. Since she lay with her back to him, he traced the back of her gown to see if he could find the bra hook and trying undoing it through the dress. His fingers rested on the gown’s zip.

In all her preparations, Kate had not considered the zip of her gown. It ran down the length of the gown to her waist. So if he zipped it down, it would make it easier to access her breast despite the bra. She knew she could not resist as he zipped open the nightgown. She just lay still like a sheep to the slaughter waiting for his next move.

Kelvin zipped opened her gown and quickly unclasp her bra, loosening its grip on her big bosoms. He reached out for the cups, yanking them upwards. Her breasts fell out free as he grabbed one quickly. Kate was awash with pleasure. Her left boobs were firmly in the hands of a seventeen-year-old boy and there was nothing she was doing about it. Kelvin was mad with pleasure. Kate’s breast was so soft in his hand. He no longer cared if she woke up or not. He wanted to have more. Getting up, he crossed over her and knelt on the bed in front of her. Without a second thought, he pushed his dick into her mouth.

Kate exploded with pleasure once her brain processed what just happened. She had not expected him to do that and gobbled up his dick as he stroked in and out. Her spittle streamed out of her mouth down his dick. With his dick in her mouth, he gave her a slight nudge causing her to lie face up. She no longer had any restraint as she clumsily fell from her side to her back, face up.

He stroked harder, yanking her bra higher, exposing her full breast. He grabbed them with one hand, pinching her nipples and handling the breasts roughly. Kate gulped, out of breath and almost choking. Her panties were a liquid mess as her juices freely gushed out.

Kelvin took out his dick from her mouth and proceeded to her legs. He dragged her gown higher up, fully exposing her panties. Aware that his dick was no longer in her mouth, Kate tried frantically to stiffen her moan. Somehow, she still did not want him to know that she was awake, even though she was not sure if he already knew. Her body badly wanted to feel his dick either with her hand or with her vagina.

Breathing heavily, Kelvin slowly spread her legs, placing her feet on the bed with her knees bent. Kate moaned silently, “Oh! Gawd” expectantly waiting for what next to come. Kelvin rubbed her wet vagina vigorously through her panties. Using one finger, he slid her panties to the side and dipped two other fingers into her vagina. Both grunted simultaneously as the feeling enveloped them, with Kate immediately stifling hers.

He worked her vagina with his fingers as her hand grabbed the nearest pillow. Still using the darkness as cover, she pressed the pillow over her mouth, moaning repeatedly to every movement of his fingers. Just as she thought he was done, she felt something wet touch her clit. She moaned into the pillow in pure pleasure as his mouth sucked vigorously on her clit, lapping up every drop of juice.

Just then her body shook vigorously. Kelvin noticed the movement and immediately stopped. Breathing heavily as seconds flew by, he waited, trying to adjudge if she had awoken and caught him. The only thing he could hear was his own heavy breathing and cranking of the ceiling fan as it blew away at high speeds. 

He immediately re-positioned her panties and dragged her gown down in one frantic swing. Flying to his side of the bed, he quietly lay down hoping that she had not woken up, or even if she had, that she was not aware of what he did. As guilt crept in, he remembered her breasts were still out and that he had not clasped back her bra. His dick became flaccid as he thought of how to reposition her bra.

Kate was about to come but noticed that he halted. The feeling of being left hanging sent her body vibrating with dissatisfaction. She paused her body movement as she wondered what next he wanted to do. She was surprised at how fast he adjusted her panties and swung her gown down her legs. She was perplexed, not knowing what to do at that moment. She just lay still trying to hear what he was doing. She only heard him rush to his side of the bed and lay down.

As her body returned to normalcy, the cold air dispersed by the ceiling fan blew across her chest. In that instance, she remembered her breasts were still out, and he had not clasped back her bra. Dissatisfaction swept through her once again. She did not want to believe that he left her pending, “or did he think I was awake?” she asked herself. Several thoughts crossed through her mind as she resolved to leave her bra the way he left it, hoping that he will reposition it later, at least for morality's sake. A thought crossed her mind. To spur him on, she quickly faked a mild snore, to make him think she was still ignorant.

Kelvin heard the snore and listened intently. He hastened over to her, satisfied that she moved out of sleep and not that he was caught. He slipped over to her and cupped her breast with the bra, giving her nipples one last pinch. Kate bit her lower lips as he pushed her to her side, finding the bra hook and clasping it, thereafter zipping up her dress. He waited for some minutes, hoping to read her movements but he could still hear her mild snores. Fully satisfied, he let out a smile, turned to his side of the bed, and in no time slept off.

Kate sat up with disgust upon hearing him snore heavily. How dare he leave her pending? She had badly wanted to feel his dick in her hand and more inside her pussy but she got none. Her face slowly lit up with pleasure as she remembered his lip on her vagina. “Only Daniel had eaten her in such a way,” she thought. Her mind flashed back to when Daniel would lay before her, hungrily devouring her vagina. Pleasure enveloped her badly with every thought. She was left hanging and needed to cum badly.

Moving to the floor, she tore off her nightgown. Spreading her legs, she drew down her panties, letting it hang on one leg. Like she did the previous day, she found her way to the side where Kelvin slept, still snoring heavily. Searching for the same tool she used, she yanked her legs wide in front of him. Clutching the bottle, she dug it into her vagina, increasing her moan with every thrust. She did not bother covering her mouth this time as she was already drowning in pleasure. She pulled up her bra letting her boobs fall out.

With every thrust, she pinched her nipples, screaming. Setting the bottle down, she squatted on it speedily moving her body up and down, deeply taking the bottle into her. Few more movements and she knew she was about to cum. She swiftly took out the bottle and arched her pelvis, sending her fluids everywhere around the room. She ensured she was positioned in front of Kelvin, making a generous amount settle on him. “That’s what you get for keeping me hanging” she satisfactorily blurted out. Tired and worn out, she collapsed back on the floor, naked with legs spread out, trying to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes, it was morning, everywhere was already bright. Her naked body was still spread out in front of Kelvin who was still on the bed.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chapter 9

Momentarily, she was confused. She glanced around and down into her naked body. Her eyes also darted to where Kelvin lay, facing her. Still confused, her eyes settled on the wall clock, it was past her time to prepare for work.

As she tried getting up, the events of the past night came rushing into her memory. She wondered why she suddenly fell asleep and if Kelvin had woken up later and saw her stark naked. She quietly got up and tiptoed to the other side of the bed. She wouldn’t want to risk Kelvin seeing her naked - at least not now.

Getting to the other side of the bed, she picked up her nightgown and thought of putting it on, but she opted against it, instead, grabbing her towel like she did the previous day. She pulled away from her bra which was still hanging on her neck region. Tying her towel around her body, she thanked her stars once again that Kelvin was a heavy sleeper. She wondered what she would have done if she woke up and did not find him still sleeping on the bed.

Unlike the previous day, Kate was not in a hurry to leave the house because of what happened. Instead, she hurriedly prepared so as not to arrive late to work. Somehow, she felt some unwanted boldness after the actions of the night. Walking to the bathroom, she remembered she let her cum pour on Kelvin. A wry smile escaped her lips at the thought.

Just as she came out of the bathroom, a towel tied around her body, Kelvin stirred on the bed. He sat up as he noticed her presence. “Good morning ma” he greeted, albeit with a low voice. Somehow, he couldn’t look her in the face. “Good morning Kelvin” she replied, “I hope you slept well?” She asked feigning a smile. “Yes, I did” Kelvin answered.

He did not wait for any response from her and hurried to the bathroom. He still felt some guilt and was still not sure if Kate knew what he did to her. Howbeit, he took some respite in her demeanor as she did not act like someone aware of his actions. He however took some time in the bathroom to clear his head. He was supposed to stop lusting on the person who was helping him with his studies and focus on his upcoming exam. At that instance, he decided to change. As he sat on the toilet seat, he noticed some dried-out patches on his shirt. He brushed them off, taking no interest in them.

While Kelvin was in the bathroom, she changed into her work outfit and called out his name. She had no more time for breakfast and instead would tell him what to do. “Kelvin” she called out. “Yes ma, I am almost done” he replied after hearing his name. She did not wait for him to come out, instead, she continued aloud, “I am almost late for work and I don’t have the time to prepare breakfast, so just take anything that you want from the fridge.” “Okay,” he answered still in the bathroom.

Kate clutched her handbag and walked out of the house. As she settled into her car, she let her mind wander. She noticed how he acted and wondered why. Nevertheless, she felt some inner happiness as she drove out. “Only Daniel has eaten me the way Kelvin did’ she thought again, letting out a smile of satisfaction.

The actions of the previous night had made her lose whatever restraint she had. Somehow, she now wanted his dick. Moreso, she wanted to feel it inside of her. With every thought, her vagina grew moist. She knew Kelvin had unearthed the sexual side of her which she long-buried and she was going to draw complete satisfaction from it in whatever guise.

Without thinking about it, she looked for a spot to park her car as she was now on the highway. The desire for more pleasure made her want some immediately. Finding a suitable spot, she parked her car, switch off the engine, locked her doors, and rolled her windows up, happy that she had opted for tinted glasses. She lowered the position of the driver’s seat to give her more room. Once comfortable, she took her time to take off every piece of clothing on her, tossing them at different parts of the car. Her eyes strayed to the time displayed on the dashboard. She was already late for work but couldn’t help it.....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wow . Bad meet baddest. Madam Kate control yaself. Thanks for the update
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for the update!!!!!!!! Please try to keep to your time. God bless you real good.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by JustCruise(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Wow really interesting....please keep it coming.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by WAACUT(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.