Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) (1675 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Three friends in Egypt have put their heads together and created a car that can drive on water.

Pictures and videos of the car ‘drifting’ on top of the water made their way around the internet few days back.

So far, the inventors say they have produced 12 cars and they are now available for sale.

The price? Between $19,000 and $44,800 depending on spec.

‘When I used to live outside Egypt, I wanted to do this project from abroad, and then bring it to Egypt,’ one of the creators, Karim Amin, told Reuters.

‘I then spoke to my friend Mr. Al Manshawi and we brainstormed and planned to manufacture this vehicle with the best resources from Egypt.

‘We found really good resources in Egypt and manufactured it.

‘As you can see and thank God the product is all Egyptian, it was made by Egyptians with Egyptian material.

‘Only the engine is Japanese.’
Source: https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/18/egyptian-inventors-build-a-car-that-can-drive-on-water-14791379/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is really nice

Africa to the world!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by badaru911: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Waw... Beautiful...
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by MajesticKris: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Commendable!!

Highly commendable!!
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Here in Nigeria, ancestor Buhari is still banning Twitter

He can't even handle critics

How can he move forward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amazing
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Motor boat
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by illicit(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Conner44: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2021
wonderful so finally i can now go to denge pose for my mammi water ex girlfriend who left me and ran back to the river. i can only imagine the look on her face when i pull up to her coven on their benin stream with my aviator specs and press my horn 3 times.

if i no carry that her tilapia mouth sister go house that day make i know why.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by LikeAking: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2021
The future.

African countries can also manufacture.

We just need the will power.
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Originalsly: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Wow!.... big tech will soon step in. This is way more practical and appealing than previous amphibious boatlike cars.
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Originalsly: 1:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Wow!.... big tech will soon step in. This is way more practical and appealing than previous amphibious boatlike cars. No doubt.... ahead of the curve.
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by snitchbitch: 3:39am On Jun 21, 2021
this will be good in LAGOS during the rainy seasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Three friends in Egypt have put their heads together and created a car that can drive on water.
Wonderful innovation by three innovative friends!

For you reading this post what are you and ur friends doing to change the world?

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by NobleSeed(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2021
nice one kudos to the investor.
But hope say them no go drown for red Sea?
Shall?
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by OfficialDJ: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Conner44:
wonderful so finally i can now go to denge pose for my mammi water ex girlfriend who left me and ran back to the river. i can only imagine the look on her face when i pull up to her coven on their benin stream with my aviator specs and press my horn 3 times.

if i no carry that her tilapia mouth sister go house that day make i know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Ola17: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2021
snitchbitch:
this will be good in LAGOS during the rainy seasons

The boat can’t be driven on land as it is just a speed boat designed to look like a sports car.

Nice design concept.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by boman2014: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2021
I don't think these cars can move on land undecided
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Very intresting
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Not new though...

Sumtin like this is in ibadan...

I saw it myself
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Here we are still debating whether to go back open grazing route recovering or not

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by Gosj001: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Place that works

I still sell affordable grade 1 us used laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery

Details on my signature
Re: Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
These cars will be highly needed in Ikoyi and Lekki, Lagos during this rainy season grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Honda Civic A Good Car? / Best Engine Oil For A 1996 Golf 3 1.8l Engine / OLX Is The Most Useless Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.