Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

African Parent And Their Children Names - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Parent And Their Children Names (183 Views)

Are African Parent Toxic Or The Children Are Marlians / My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Parent And Their Children Names by emzynuel1: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2021
I read somewhere that a person name affects his or her character and then I came to the realisation that most African parent have to stopped giving their children African names even if they do they Don't even call that child that name
Why do most Nigerian parent lately hate giving their children their tribe name like chisom, ola, fumbi e.t.c and prefer giving them crazy names like endurance, persistence, sanctuary, Jasper, e.t.c which does not have and spiritual backing or something.

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes People Make While Using Fire Extinguisher / How To Make Your Marriage Work / A Subscriber Gifted My Whole Family | My Sister Keeps Spoiling Me | Fun Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.