Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

School Refund NECO Fee To Student Because He Didn't Include 'expo' Fee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / School Refund NECO Fee To Student Because He Didn't Include 'expo' Fee (163 Views)

American Embassy Increases Visa Application Fee To N99,900 For Nigerians ONLY / ‘A Doctor Was Asking Me Out While My Friend Died’ – Friend To Student Who Died / Hilarious....his Credit Card Got Stolen...see Why He Didn't Report It, Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Refund NECO Fee To Student Because He Didn't Include 'expo' Fee by SirNelsman(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
My kid brother's NECO registration fee was refunded to him today because he did not pay 5500naira 'expo' fee.

This move was backed by the principal of the school somewhere in kogi state.

Is this normal at all? How should I handle this?
Re: School Refund NECO Fee To Student Because He Didn't Include 'expo' Fee by Freestainworld(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
If I was the one, I will report them, maybe the government will close down the school.
Re: School Refund NECO Fee To Student Because He Didn't Include 'expo' Fee by Clementoons: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Stand for JESUS, do not be carried away with the bad vices in the world today.
for those that will live godly in christ shall suffer persecution. Satan tries to influence people In one way or the other.
Re: School Refund NECO Fee To Student Because He Didn't Include 'expo' Fee by SirNelsman(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
If I was the one, I will report them, maybe the government will close down the school.

I think the corruption starts from the government because these people are not even scared of being reported or not. It's so frustrating

(1) (Reply)

How To Teach Your Pet Dog To Walk On A Loose Lead / Southern Nigeria And The Curse Of Unintentional Politics / Breaking: Nigeria, Ecowas Sign Mou On Implementing Early Warning Mechanism Centr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.