Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,544 members, 7,854,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come (51035 Views)

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by FBIBOT(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Enh enh see God grin
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Monday60655(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yes, I know. Even my grand ma is still a virgin.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by hopexter(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
MrLacoste4:
When dem no dey see who dey service their kpekus, na so dem go dey claim virgin.. .my dear it's lack of opportunity.....

Is either you’re too young to understand her sarcasm or your IQ is young. What she meant is totally different from your comment. She’s only being sarcastic. Your might want to re-read the thread better understanding. embarassed embarassed
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmm nice legs
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by imagrg(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Virgin?
I laugh in Yoruba language.
Alum can tighten a loosen hole and make it look like closed. Then the owner would begin to form Virginatu!
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by edoairways: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
MrLacoste4:
When dem no dey see who dey service their kpekus, na so dem go dey claim virgin.. .my dear it's lack of opportunity.....
Not all ladies are prostitutes
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by udemzyudex(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Emeka71(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sijo01:
Every trash na news for nairaland
I wonder.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Kylekent59: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
I thought Praise entered there when they were sleeping together in Biggie's bed.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by MrLacoste4: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
hopexter:

Is either you’re too young to understand her sarcasm or your IQ is young. What she meant is totally different from your comment. She’s only being sarcastic. Your might want to re-read the thread better understanding. embarassed embarassed
old one... tell us cos I don't seem to understand d comments pls..
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Jeetech01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Madam shut up and argue with your gods.

Does it look like Nigerians are all fools for you to tell us that one
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by ijayebonyi(f): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by angelfallz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
you're right. Many girls are virgins in this country, but for some reason majority of men think otherwise.

pansophist:

E go surprise you say many woman na virgin. But not sure about celebs sha.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by wasol: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
onthehill:
BBNaija's Lucy Edet had a question and answer session with some of her followers on Instagram during which she stated that she is single till marriage, IgbereTV reports.

When asked if she is a virgin, Lucy responded by saying that she is till "thy kingdom come".

Lucy also noted that she is enjoying her privacy at the moment.

See Lucy's posts below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1393576/bbnaijas-lucy-im-single-till-marriage-also-virgin-till-thy-kingdom-come/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wetin this one carry concern us
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by pansophist(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
angelfallz:
you're right. Many girls are virgins in this country, but for some reason majority of men think otherwise.

The virgins no de shout. Them de on a low key. Same thing as good marriages. Na the rotten one de on spotlight hence, people misjudge.

6 Likes

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Otasikwe(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Original4u25:
Accra Accra
na to d attack naija
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Anything is possible, besides she exhibited threats of being a virgin during her BB time...frustrated one though.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by ceaser: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
And I am the president of the United States.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Godwin25king: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
She just might be telling the truth.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by LightUpWithKemi: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Will confirm from the oracle.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
And that stupid boy lalastic whatever carry this shit to the front page. I wonder why the owner of this forum never sack that fool!
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by fof1: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
onthehill:
BBNaija's Lucy Edet had a question and answer session with some of her followers on Instagram during which she stated that she is single till marriage, IgbereTV reports.

When asked if she is a virgin, Lucy responded by saying that she is till "thy kingdom come".

Lucy also noted that she is enjoying her privacy at the moment.

See Lucy's posts below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1393576/bbnaijas-lucy-im-single-till-marriage-also-virgin-till-thy-kingdom-come/

LIARS FROM D PIT OF DECEITS...LEARNING TO BE LIKE ONE LIAR MOHAMMED OF NAIJA. CONTINUE TO LIE UNTIL UR BELLY PROTRUDES,PLS.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by whippersnapper(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
This virgin wey then dey always call, I wish to have sex with a virgin one day. make I know the feeling

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by FKMagazine(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
sad cool
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by cunny88(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
richard870:
Nonesense...can't wait for this bunkum of a show to be extinct
trust me, it wont go extinct cos dats what dis generation craves for. Instead its educative and live changing shows like who wants to be a millionaire dat goes extinct. I pity for this generation
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Whose kingdom?
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Gval123: 1:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Ikhorion
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:59am On Jun 22, 2021
If you say so, who am i to argue.
But are you sure you are one?

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead / Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.