Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (59796 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by iamtardey: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Y'all screaming suicide is not this not that, walk in that man's shoe for a min, and you can't make it through the next minute. I can bet you...
At least now he doesn't see them no more to hate, forever. Good choice.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Juicer117: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:
Oh! So what is the solution....this country is frustrating. Last week i was in need of 30k to settle my child school fees, the only one who can help me said 30k to pay 60k. I have no choice than to go on agreement with him.

what is the solution as far everyone will die one day that his time ....the number one thing that kills human is trouble every death is caused by trouble
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Ok now, let's be sincere to ourselves now? Tell me in this Nigeria who really caused this man's death tongue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by mrkings84(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Shame on all buhari supporters..

Under buhari/apc rulership, if herdsmen no kill u, boko haram Wii, if you manage to escape from these 2, can you escape ugm and kidnappers?
If you escape escape these, then hardship/ hunger will torment u until u will see no need for life again hence suicide.

Guys let's stay strong.
Though this is the darkest hour of the night, I can assure you that joy cometh in the morning.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by richie240: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Can u imagine!
B4 buhari there has never been any suicide in Nigeria.

Nwoke, u don chop ds morning?
cool

Fahdiga1:
So sad. Under Buhari people are now competing to commit suicide due to hardship in the country. Buhari is a disaster
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So sad. Under Buhari people are now competing to commit suicide due to hardship in the country. Buhari is a disaster
The post stated that he hates family. Meaning his family are very responsible for his situation..

Nobody said we shouldn't hold the central government for situation going on. But the rate @ which state government and legislators are put in situation of national affairs is worrisome!

Central government, and the Amighty state government needs to be checked too!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by samuel900(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2021
A close pal

Offpoint1:

Are you kidney me? who's that criminal?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
who love what? Nobody loves anybody, na when u get money u go get love but when money no dey u are on ur own, 5years now I left my family cos no money yet nobody brother, sisters know where I live and all of us na d same Lagos we dey, apapa to ikorodu nobody show to even say how far or even call, abeg forget matter
Love doesn't really exist among extended families!! But it exists among siblings of same parents....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by JuanDeDios: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:
Oh! So what is the solution....this country is frustrating. Last week i was in need of 30k to settle my child school fees, the only one who can help me said 30k to pay 60k. I have no choice than to go on agreement with him.
That is serious!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by mightyhaze: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2021
powerbank310:
If you no get money, e dey kill IDEA

............Now playing Buju's - OUTSIDE...you should listen to it too............

Hello Nairalanders,

E get one ogbonge 30kmah and 40kmah Jo.way power.bank wey I wan show you so...

Features wey dey na - digital display, fast charge and dual ports

Call or chat me up for this Megatron power.bank...

Pay on delivery (LAGOS) and Nationwide delivery available.

Escrow allowed.

person dey die you dey sell fone sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by MrUchenna1(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2021
SO THIS TIMAYA SONG '' I CAN'T KILL MY SELF'' NEVER ENTER MARKET FOR DELTA STATE...... QUITE UNFUTUNATE.. NO MATTER HOW DARK THE CLOUD MAY BE, LIGHT OF THE SUN WILL SHINE ON YOU
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Franklyspeakin: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2021
You had a choice, you choose to worsen your debt profile.
samuel900:

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by KayCee9218: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Obuasi Obuasi

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Mopolchi85: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Ashaiman Ashaiman

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Hatesin: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:

Sending your child to school is not compulsory especially when you cannot afford the school fees.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Original4u68: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2021
tema tema

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Delta state no dey carry last !

But this story is disturbing.

MAN SHOULD BE "MAN ENOUGH" to face the reality of life !
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Hatesin: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
who love what? Nobody loves anybody, na when u get money u go get love but when money no dey u are on ur own, 5years now I left my family cos no money yet nobody brother, sisters know where I live and all of us na d same Lagos we dey, apapa to ikorodu nobody show to even say how far or even call, abeg forget matter

If they don't call, you call them. In this life, nobody is free from challenges and burdens. So it's wrong to assume you are the only person with challenges while every other person is supposed to help you
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by ikeno(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
no matter the situation or depression one is going through suicide is never the solution.family and frds feel the pain the more.

I lost a very good frd who committed suicide by drinking sniper last month.i still can't get over his dead because we spoke on fone a day before he killed himself.never showed any sign that he was going through depression infact,we talked and laugh all through our conversation.i pray God in his infinity mercy will give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

RIP (Hammed)werywery

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by princewarri1985: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/breaking-gunmen-kill-another-man-after-making-withdrawal-atm-around-university-ibadan
Wow! So this story made it to nairaland and ikeji blog. Gbokodo is my neighbourhood and i live very close to the river, and this story is 100 percent true, i always love hanging around by the river because of the cool breeze and unfortunately enough i was not there when he jump in to the river and died but my friend was. We are still waiting for the dead body to float so that it could be retrieved and buried, and when that happens am going to update all nairalanders with first hand photos from my android phone. This guy don make my community gbokodo popular in a very wrong way,

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Walkee: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Killing yourself is never the solution.
why?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Vireani79: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:

have u paid the 60k....can we talk....send me a mail please
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Heal our land and hearts Lord embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by calyto: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Family go still chop rice for him burial.

His loss (if it is not depression)
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by samuel900(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2021
It's for a month. I borrowed last week Friday.
Vireani79:

have u paid the 60k....can we talk....send me a mail please
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Walkee: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:

It is selfishness to commit suicide.
because you didn't think of the people who love you that would be hurt.
keep hanging on man,help comes when you least expect it.
this is the most foolish notion in the history of mankind. The person who decided to end it is most likely living in squalor and hopelessness, whether he likes it or not he is still going to die and all his suffering won't mean shiit while he is rotting away in the ground. So he's supposed to continue living in hopelessness and squalor because some people who don't know his pain will feel pain, wear black for a few days and go back to work after 7 days?
If those people who loved him were really worth it, why were they unable to rescue him from hopelessness? What's even the difference between dying today and dying 50 years time when nothing will matter when you are decaying underground?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by samuel900(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmm....someone like you will blame me if i didn't do that.
Hatesin:

Sending your child to school is not compulsory especially when you cannot afford the school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by juman(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Things are tough for people.

Nigeria is now a somalia.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by LifeCoachAndre: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2021
What has Buhari got to do with this, the man did not attribute his suicide to any hardship. Don't undermine mental health
Fahdiga1:
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by samuel900(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2021
08034631945 wats app quote author=Vireani79 post=102972547]

have u paid the 60k....can we talk....send me a mail please [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.