Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Glo Sluggish Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Sluggish Network (421 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / Please I Need You Guy To Recommmend Smart Phone For Me Not Sluggish Phone / Research Confirms Sluggish Iphone 8 Sales, Iphone X ‘changed The Market Dynamic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Sluggish Network by stephenponti(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please who else is experiencing terrible sluggish network from Glo. It seems the network has gone from worst to bad. I ported from airtel to glo to enjoy their cheap data, but it seems it has become a bad move now I will have to Port back to airtel.
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by AdaSunshine(f): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
All Glo users deserve to be whipped with four strings koboko without mercy! Until they discard the useless sim and promise not to use it again.

With all the stress in Nigeria, why anyone would want to add to it by using Glo network eludes me?

3 Likes

Re: Glo Sluggish Network by stephenponti(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol na their awoof data they use to deceive me

AdaSunshine:
All Glo users deserve to be whipped with four strings koboko without mercy! Until they discard the useless sim and promise not to use it again.

With all the stress in Nigeria, why anyone would want to add to it by using Glo network eludes me?
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by tayo60(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Same here o.
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by stephenponti(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
tayo60:
Same here o.

Meet AdaSunshine for your own lashes of koboko i ve collected mine.
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by Shellsploit: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Glo network is very fast . .
Location okearo
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by mastertek: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Which Awoof, gone are those day

Glo is the most expensive, sluggish & useless network in Nigeria, o have to abandoned it for Airtel which I am enjoying now

If you subscribe for Glo 1Gig, they will give you 600MB & ask you to use the remaining 400MB at night, this applied to all their plan, I don't even think you can use upto 400MB before your plan stop browsing

stephenponti:
Lol na their awoof data they use to deceive me

1 Like

Re: Glo Sluggish Network by stephenponti(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
mastertek:
Which Awoof, gone are those day

Glo is the most expensive, sluggish & useless network in Nigeria, o have to abandoned it for Airtel which I am enjoying now

If you subscribe for Glo 1Gig, they will give you 600MB & ask you to use the remaining 400MB at night, this applied to all their plan, I don't even think you can use upto 400MB before your plan stop browsing

You are right, I was using their 1500 7 days special plan that gives 7 gig and it was fairly ok until this week. I've been using it for like 6 months without issues until suddenly this week virus corrupted their systems.

1 Like

Re: Glo Sluggish Network by scarycuteface(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm enjoying it smiley
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by siofra(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
I buried my own in the ground.
#no_unnecesary_strezz
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by CharlesJok3r: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Glo network is unstable & unreliable. Use Glo at your own risk. Plus their data bundle is now expensive.
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by edoairways: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please do away with that sluggish and expensive network
Re: Glo Sluggish Network by stephenponti(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2021
please who can sujest a cheaper option.

The last i used was
1500 =7gig 7days validity +
enough bonus to call all network 7days validity.

Mastertek
Charlesjok3r

(1) (Reply)

Series 6 Plus Smartwatch #16,000 / Redmi 9 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A21s sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.