Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta (52552 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / Unholy Alliance Between Nigerian Pastors, Politicians And Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Chukwute: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Church Bishop Makes A Comprehensive List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko (Photos)

Church Bishop, Don Simon Osieme has compiled a comprehensive list of all adulterous pastors and politicians across Isoko land in Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the cleric took to social media to announce his readiness to publish the list immediately after his children arrive safely in Texas, USA.

According to him, the list contains profile cases of adultery perpetrated by pastors and politicians with whom, when and where.

He said he started a socio-physio-tele-audio-spiritual investigation into the activities of the adulterous duo after so much preaching against the act that is considered an attempted murder.

However, he mentioned that the case of a particular pastor that slept with the wife of a prince from Olomoro was not included because he did not deny making out with the wife of the prince and also paid the mandatory adultery fees, goat, plantain ,yam and other requirements.

He wrote;

ADULTERYMANIA SAGA VS THE HIDDEN EYES

Adultery by a wife in Isoko tradition is attempted murder and in some cases very close to me, first degree murder.

Therefore, any man that consciously have sex with another man's wife has deliberately attempted murder or committed murder

After so much preaching against adultery in Isoko, I started a socio-physio-tele-audio-spiritual investigation that can convince and satisfy any very critical jury to give a guilty verdict against any culprit
DON ZINO NO DEY FEAR YOU

More than enough evidence. A prominent pastor has been having sex with underaged girls. Pictures available
This bomb will be released as soon as my children have arrived Texas safely.
No current Isoko House of Assembly member is in this list. . The pastor that had sex with an Olomoro prince's wife Last year is not included because he paid the mandatory adultery fees, goal, plantain ,yam and other requirements and he didn't deny. Case closed .No dead political leader is documented

I have not and will not reveal this painstaking documents to anyone. Do not say I told you
This is not a hand grenade. It is not a landmine.
It is a dragon bomb.If we don't do this, no married woman is safe in Isoko because they are using potent charms

Keep salivating. I won't disappoint you
ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ACERTA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=822867595312838&id=100027688140925

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by overdrive(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Cat wey dey sleep rat go bite him tail. Wetin him dey find

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Mrkcee(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2021
This train must hit FP cool

6 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Romanoff(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Judgement will indeed start from the church.

Rather than being the priest your wife looks up to, many men have left their wives running helter skelter towards fake and adulterous pastors in the name of vision and miracles.

Imagine the abortions and paternity fraud that will also be involved if you investigate well.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by obembet(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
They need to protect this man... Life in Danger now

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by crossfm: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hehehe.

Never a dull moment when you are in Nigeria.

We Nigerian's are naturally comedian's, I mean follow come comedian's.

If not for bad leader's, we for just da smile everyday.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by hapholaby: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Call them out... especially those useless politicians

2 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by blazepascal(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Out of 1000 people only 1% will.make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by gift01: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
warris dis? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by chidiebube107: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by saintol(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
I am just passing by. But wait ooo, "...with Whom, When and Where". This man must be very good at investigative journalism.

18 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by KenModi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pastor without sense! Religiously blinded fool! If they are adulterous yet claim to be men of God, isn’t it supposed to be God’s duty to deal with them the way he deems appropriate? This guy is just looking for a quick way to meet his maker and one of those pastors on that list would ensure it comes to pass.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Henrolla(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Two pages document for the entire Isoko doesn't looks like a problem.
If na some other parts of the Country, na Brochure e for be.
Btw, is he scared of the House of Assembly members?
Cos as much as i know, No Nigerian Politician is Innocent.
"Don Zino no dey fear you" but Don Zino don remove Assembly members names.

Only the fear of God can ensure the absence of Adultery. Don't think there's anything any human can do to stop it. May God help us all

5 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by frankmoney(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
When they sue him for libel , what will he say ?

6 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Fulla(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nawaa oo. People finding different means to japa. See another aproko level.

5 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by gbaskiboy: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wahala be like Temple Run for Naija he no dey finish

5 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
This reminds me of list of Noise-makers in class those days... grin grin

We move...

3 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by bouncin04(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by donnie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy hian

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by timesup234: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pastor and toto na 5 and 6. Na so pastor Chris fvck two girls I know in Texas

2 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by ajealadick(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Am at the ringside to watch
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Shikena(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
O pari
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Judolisco(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very good
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Cholls(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
hapholaby:
All these konji pastors
my brother where is this in the bible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by sabisero: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
K
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Rickywardell332: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
You see fire you still put hand, if dem ask am who send am now. You know is dangerous part thats why you waiting for your children to reach texas. Goodluck in your task. If you need a land in Rivers State umuechem close to igwirita. I have 2plots for sell. Close to the road. Contact 090. 794 23938

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by design106: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin
What will we call this one now?
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Emk5556: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
A married woman that sleeps with another man is committing murder. Hmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.