Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Attract MORE Customers Effortlessly Without Chasing Them - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Attract MORE Customers Effortlessly Without Chasing Them (224 Views)

A Simple Advert Like This Can Help You Get More Customers For Your Business / Post Your Ads On Sebicom To Reach More Customers / How To Position Your Business To Attract Grants And Loans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract MORE Customers Effortlessly Without Chasing Them by Dejiyussuf: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
How do you feel when you walk into a market and like sellers attempt to drag your arms all at once?
Do you feel annoyed?
Disgusted?
Irritated?
Well, that’s what happens when you go around shoving flyers into people's hands.
It irritates them so much that some of them take your flyers to the toilet for “Private Business”
This is not meant to be because they are meant to be the ones chasing you.
I’m sure you are wondering how is that possible?
Don’t worry, I will tell you HOW soon because there is one thing you must figure utu first before hunting for a customer….
That’s the selling point of your business!
You must be very clear of WHO your customers are.
I once had a client who sells a black spot soap to ladies but sales were very low, like very low, so he hired me to take a look at his business via a zoom session, so I asked him one simple question….
“What’s Your Selling Point?”
He just went mute, then he said something I found funny.
“I sell to people that have black spots na?”
I just shook my head & told him the bitter truth…
Dude that’s not what you are selling and the main reason you are not making a penny is because you think you are just selling a black spot soap.
Then I asked him again…
WHY does your customer want to buy your black spot soap?
Then he said; because they want to be more confident in their skin & they want to look classy.
That’s it.
Transformation.
What do you think the almighty apple sells?
They sell class….
What do you think Infinix sells?
Affordability.
Those are very clear selling points.
Here’s the trick.
The MORE clear your selling point is, the MORE customers you attract.
Why?
That’s because you are talking to JUST them alone.
Just like a friend who sells a Black spot soap to “Classy Ladies Who Want a Clear Skin”, ladies who are attracted to this selling point will be like-let me get this one because it’s different from all the crappy soaps and creams advertised online.
Now that you have a sharp selling point & a specific target customer.
The NEXT question is how do you make them chase after you instead of you chasing after them?
One word…
Attract them the way an Ant is attracted to sugar…
So how do you “attract” the right customers?
How do you get them to seek you rather than chasing them?
You OFFER you right customer something they can’t refuse.
Here’s what my good friend who owned the skin care brand did..
He created an exclusive FREE guide as the “Sugar” and they showed interests trooped in like “Ants”.
You need something to pull them in..
-A Free Guide
-A Free Presentation on how something works
-A Free Coaching Call
Just offer something relevant to the audience you are looking to attract and IF you do your homework well they will come.
Also make these “Ice breakers” helpful because the MORE you give something helpful, the more they will be in high demand for your services.
No matter what you are selling, always look for a free gift you can attract your customers.
If you are in a business that’s is hard to give something out for free…
A good offer can make that happen.
I will talk MORE on this on another day.
The best part is that this strategy works on any type of business.
I don’t care if t’s the typical brick and mortar business
I don't care if it’s an online business.
The point is to make you target customer feel special by WOWING them with something that is almost free.
Like this post.
Like a free guide
Like a free airtime credit
Like a Free Meat offer if you are a restaurant.
Everyone likes something FREE and you can get your REAL customer from those who obtained it for the fee goodies.
Do this and watch your credit alerts triple every week!
Mo “Mr Selling Point” Yussuf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now And Pay Later. / Learn How To Make Money Using Grammarly Affiliate Program / Nft Masterclass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.