Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

500k Cash And Other Items Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen (385 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos / Charms, Guns, Other Items Recovered From Kidnappers Apprehended By Police.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by Rightboy: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning fellow naira landers, I will be brief and concise. I am a POS merchant with different outlets.
Last year during the lockdown, precisely 10th of July, 2020. I made a withdrawal of 500k from UBA at Yenagoa, I was carrying a red school bag containing the money, new ziroopay POS terminal, Printer, my Tecno phone, wallet (containing my national ID, voter's card, ATM cards etc). On my way coming back home (I stay in the rural area of Yenagoa). I boarded a vehicle, an old man on Benz 190, brown color. He carried only me and I sat at the front seat with him.
After five minutes drive, I asked me if I am a medical doctor, I answered 'NO', after some time he asked again if I sell hand sanitizers, I still answered 'NO', at that point I became worried and asked, why he's interrogating me, and he equally said 'Nothing', that he just wanted to know because of how I was dressed. when we get to Opolo he carried another lady who also claimed she's going to Mbiama as well, because that's my destination.
Immediately after the igbogene toll gate, very close to Agobena roofing company, that lonely part between Igbogene and Mbiama, the car started jerking, and he packed at the side of the road and asked me and the lady to help him push so that we can continue the journey. Not suspecting anything, I came down and the lady did as well, we started pushing and he was controlling the steering of the car, immediately the car started he zoomed off with my hard earned money and properties.
I have tried tracking my phone, but the police hasn't come up with anything tangible, please help a brother, 10th of July, 2021 will make it one year, and I have not really being myself. Is there anything I can do to track that useless man?
Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by lilvicky68(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Sorry oh.. the man go don spend the money finish by now..

2 Likes

Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by Hezzyluv: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Sorry bro., So sad u ur self wasn't extra careful atall. How could u drop the bag in the vehicle when you came down to push the car? U may not get to track him because I know he'll b smart enough discard anything from you that can track him.

1 Like

Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by shakir0802: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2021
U should have track the phone number then but do u have the Imei for the phone so u can track it I heard it cost 15k to track but believe me u will definitely see him again if u believe.

1 Like

Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by johnkey: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2021
How foolish can someone be damn.
Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by bigpicture001: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Every Nigerian is a thief...those who haven't stolen havent got the chance yet

1 Like

Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by Rightboy: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Sorry oh.. the man go don spend the money finish by now..

Sure! He must have finished spending the cash, but if there's a way, I just want to apprehend him so that he will face the full wrath of the law, and not do same to other people..
Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by Rightboy: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
U should have track the phone number then but do u have the Imei for the phone so u can track it I heard it cost 15k to track but believe me u will definitely see him again if u believe.

I did. I gave the police 13k or so, even till now we are still in touch, but they're saying nothing tangible is up from that particular device.
Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by Rightboy: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2021
johnkey:
How foolish can someone be damn.

Johnkey! It wasn't really foolishness, It can happen to anyone, perhaps I was just a little bit careless for not suspecting his antics..
Re: 500k Cash And Other Items Stolen by airminem(f): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Wow shocked ...This are the kind of issues that have been happening for so long. State/community police is needed.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Accuses Her Husband For Rape Charges / How Bandits Cover Their Tracks. / Video: The Spiral Effect Of Youth Unemployment On Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.