Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fire And Ice - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fire And Ice (1142 Views)

His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Chapter 1 / His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Prologue / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2021
FIRE AND ICE
(The prophecy)

By Andra

>>>>>>>>>prologue<<<<<<<<<

"Mom I can't get married to Marcus, I only love Daniel, you can't force me to" Fylour said "Fylour you have to get married to the last Nyclx as tradition states... You can't run away from that" The queen said "It's none of my business" "Fylour! You are the guardian of the sun and getting married to a human is forbidden... Are you going to risk the whole kingdom for your selfish reasons?!" "You call my love selfish? Ohhh really I'm going to earth and there is nothing you can do about it mother" She said and waved her hands and a flame of fire appeared in a circle. She looked back one last time before jumping into the circle Queen Malestra was so shocked about what her daughter did. Just then Marcus came clapping his hands "You think you can keep your daughter away from me? How dare she choose a human over me? She will pay for this" he said maniacally "Don't dare talk about my daughter like that" The Queen said trying to strike Marcus but blocked it with a shield "Black magic" The Queen muttered "Yes now you shouldn't be Queen anymore cause I am now more powerful with the black magic and I promise you, I'll make your daughter's life miserable" He smirked "Guards take her away" "No! No! Marcus!" The Queen screamed as they took her away.
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
FIRE AND ICE (The prophecy) Chapter one By Andra

>>>>>>>Arianna’s Pov<<<<<<< 'Get up from bed, you lazy ass!' I heard my twin sister scream. 'Let me sleep more Brianna' I said sleepily. I thought she had finally left when I heard the door squeak, but I felt a splash of water on my face. 'WTF! Brianna what is wrong with you?!' I ranted angrily 'Dad said you should go take your bath, it's ten in the morning' 'And so?' 'Alright I'll just go tell Dad that you don't wanna get up' She threatened 'Okay I'm up' I got up and ran to the bathroom Sorry! Pardon me, My names are Arianna Summer Carlisle, I'm 17 and that was my twin sister Brianna Winter Carlisle.

Though we look very much alike, the only difference was our hair and eye colour and just like her middle name, she is as cold as Winter, hardly speaks or laugh. I got downstairs and all eyes were on me 'What?!' I drawled 'What are you wearing?' My dad asked I looked at myself, I was putting on an Orange gown and a yellow leggings which with my red hair and blue eyed made me look like a clown 'Your dress sense is weird' Bri said 'I know right, makes me feel special' 'No it makes you stupid, at least it's better than her yucky lavender and purple coloured room' Liam said irritatingly Sorry!

Liam is my younger brother, he Is just like Dad, they both have the same jet hair but Liam has blue eyes like mine and mom's Just that my hair is a bit different, I was born with a red hair like a flaming fire while Brianna was born with a white hair but she usually dyes it to caramel colour and she has emerald eyes. Though she usually dyes it every day because strangely dyes pulls off our hair after 24 hours, I dyed my hair once but before the next day, it was all gone so I didn't bother anymore, I just left it like that. I actually got a lot from my mother my voice, statue and eye colour and I hate it.

I just hate that woman, she left us for money and left dad to cater for us at a very young age. Every night, dad literally cries in his room and I hate the fact that he still loved that witch. Enough of the witch. 'Mr Liam Spring Carlisle, I won't have you talk to me like that' I said hip cocked 'i'll talk to you anyhow I want Summer so just sit down' he said not giving me a glance Liam might be cute but he is very rude and he is 15 'Dad!!!' 'Just sit down and eat your food, you are creating a fuss over nothing' Dad said 'What?! Not you too dad!'
'I'm almost late for work and I have to choose a school for you guys' Dad said and I quickly sat down 'So Liam, which school?' dad asked him 'Dad I'm the oldest here' I said huffing 'But Liam is my cupcake right Liam' and the crazy boy nodded 'I want Starlight Academy' he said and I squealed and twirled and kissed his cheek 'heyy get away from me, you deranged human' he said irritatingly Unlike before I would be annoyed and we would be arguing by now but Starlight Academy is a school I'll love to go to, I love absolutely everything about that school and Dad always listen to Liam so I'm sure I'll let us go to the school 'What about you Brianna?' she said and continued eating.

She doesn't speak much but when she does, she speaks curses! I repeat curses!! 'So Starlight it is! I'll go for the registration and payment tomorrow and you can start school on Monday' he said and went upstairs to get ready for work Wondering why we need a new school? Well we just moved to New Zealand two days ago.

TBC!! I'll try to make the story hilarious What do you think?
Re: Fire And Ice by ashatoda: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Making it hilarious is not that appealing to me but from the opening prologue to the introduction this seems like a bomb please don't disappoint me. More grace. Waiting patiently for more

1 Like

Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
�Chapter two�

>>>>>>>>>Ariana’s Pov<<<<<<<<< {Later in the afternoon}

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I heard Bri screamed before hearing footsteps stomping down the stairs. 'Ariana did you fucking use my shampoo?' She asked angrily 'I didn't, why would I?... You know I don't like Apple and your shampoo smells Apple-ish and I have mine so why asking me?' I said plainly my eyes still glued on the TV 'Winter it was me who mistakenly poured your shampoo... I'm very sorry' I looked back and saw Liam head faced down Briana just smiled and patted his head and walked away, told ya she hardly talks, laugh or even express emotions Why did Dad even name her Winter? I once asked my father about it

>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<< 'Winter you should be more considerate' Dad said angrily after Winter killed my pet I named Yeon tan 'Dad! The thing is annoying' she said coldly 'Will you just keep shut! How cold are you? Huh? What is wrong with you?' I ranted but she walked away 'Dad why is she like that?' I cried 'Its okay baby, you know she is going through a hard time' 'I think it's because of her name? Why did you name her Winter and I Ariana?' 'Actually your mom gave you that name... Cause as I know, when you were born, you had this hot and fierce aura around u while Winter had the opposite and it is said that you guys must stay together at all cost cause you both heal each other spiritually' he said though I didn't understand that.

>>>>>>>>>>End of flashback<<<<<<<<<<< I was snapped out of my thoughts when Liam changed the channel 'Hey doofus I was watching that l!' 'Will I wanna watch another channel so you have to watch it with me or go to your room' Stupid boy always so rude to me but sweet to Briana. I went upstairs to sleep since Liam ruined my afternoon {Monday morning} Liam's Pov I woke up from bed quite early cause I was super excited about my new school. I brushed my teeth and went to the twins rooms to wake them up. Ewwww purple she is crazy about BTS that's why her room is painted purple and with BTS posters and portrait and worse she even has their pillow. 'Summer!!!!!' I screamed and she fell off her bed 'What the butt!!! Liam what is your problem?' she said fuming she really looks terrible when angry . Just then her puppy waltzed in, 'Yeon tan Good morning baby Tannie , how was your night?' she said to a dog Least I forget she has a dog she named Yeon tan after Winter killed the first one accidentally, I'll kill this one 'Do you wanna be late for school?' I asked after everything she was doing was starting to irk me 'Oh I forgot....

Yeon tan...Eomma has to go to school, I feel sad leaving you too, just wait for me and make sure to stay away from Winter's room hmm? Now go to your attic' she told the dog and he ran out after licking her face ewwww 'And you next time you wake me up with a gramophone I'll roast you and Feed you to Tannie' she threatened and walked to the bathroom I just walked out smiling to Winter's room but she was already awake 'She should learn to knock Liam' she said coldly 'Yea I'm sorry' I apologized You must be wondering why I call them by their middle names and why I'm more nice to Winter. Well 1 Calling their first names is confusing 2 I just feel connected to her Briana's Pov We were eating at the dining and also waiting for dad. Just then he walked in 'Good morning dad' we chorused 'are you done?' he asked 'Yup' Liam popped 'Your books?' 'Oh I forgot' Summer said and ran upstairs 'Always forgetting things' Liam said with an eye roll I followed her upstairs and called her 'Summer can I talk to you?' I asked said 'Yea what's up?' 'Do you really think mom is happy where she is?' I asked 'Hey shouldn't she be? She left is for a richer man and she is living comfortably so it would be better if she just doesn't come back' Summer said with a hiss and anger all over her face 'Why did you ask anyways?' she asked 'I actually have a feeling like she was trying to communicate with me somehow and I saw her in my dream yesterday' I said 'Look Bri it's all a nightmare, forget about it' She said looking away Ariana's Pov This was strange I have also been seeing my mom my dream and I feel like she was trying to tell me something but I just wanted the feeling off.

At last we arrived at school and man is the school big? No!! It's madly huge!! Don't tell me to describe but it's magnificent 'Bye Dad' we waved 'Okay now how to find our classes' I said holding my chin but I turned and couldn't find Liam and Brianna 'REALLY!!!!' I facepalmed myself

TBC!!! � � � Seems like the school would be where trouble starts Hope you love this episode Kamsamida�
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Chapter three

Ariana’s Pov
I was still searching for my class which was English first, after my so called siblings left me at the school entrance, I’ve been wandering about cause I forgot my map at home

I was still searching when I mistakenly bumped into someone “I’m so sorry” I apologized picking my books

“It’s okay” I froze when I heard the most angelic voice ever I looked up and saw an angel in human form with the most beautiful smile

“Hey I’m Sapphire, you must be new here?” She said

“Yea I am, I actually forgot my map at home and now I’m lost” I said laughing humorlessly

“Cmon what’s your first subject?”

“Hmm English”

“You are quite late though but I’m having English also so we are both late”

“Ohh first day of school and I’m late”

“Cmon let’s go”

Ohh gosh I can’t stop admiring her voice, is she human?!

We arrived at the class and it hit me that I already passed that same class like three times

“Good morning Mr Johnson” Sapphire said going to seat

“Good morning Sir I’m a new student” I said smiling

“I thought you already introduced yourself , stop playing pranks and why did you change your hair color” the teacher said and I became confused

“But sir I’m just com….”

“Ohh stop! Weren’t you the one sitting there?” He pointed and I looked over to where he pointed but I saw Winter seated

The teacher looked back and forth at me and Winter and I couldn’t laugh at the expression at his face

“So you are twins, why didn’t you come in together and what is your name?”

“Well….. I’m Ariana and we..”

“Never mind go sit” And I went to sit beside Sapphire and he continued his class

Aiden’s Pov
After the English classes, I got to get a glance at the twins and i must say they are really good looking and sexy

I was still admiring them when Ethan slapped my head

“Ouch Why?!!” I whined

“Will you stop checking them out”

Almost forgot we can read each other’s mind

“I wasn’t and now I am…. Now that I think about it, the red haired one actually look a lot like Flora”

“Ohh shut up you think sideways”

“Tch whatever! I’m going to find a girl to Bleep I’m Hot” I said and danced out of the class

Ariana’s Pov
Sapphire is really a nice girl and she has been updating me about the school and all

“So the sport wears are really nice and they are in different colors as you know …so what’s your color?”

“I think I was given Gold”

“Really?! That’s Jena’s color too but mine is blue”

“Who is Jena?”

“Ohh my cousin” Just then a golden haired girl walked to us
“Talk about the devil”

“Jena where have you been?” Sapphire asked

“I went to space and now I’m preparing to go to Mars… Of course you know where I have been” She replied

OMG does everyone in this school have such nice voice

“Oh about you parachute yourself to Pluto and never return”

“Well I’d rather parachute one of my shoes to Pluto”

“You are dumb!”

“No you are dumber no! Bumbest! Who birthed you?!”

“Guys!” I screamed after I figured none of them were gonna stop

“Hey who is this beautiful red haired fireball?”

“Jena can’t you ever talk like a normal human being?” Sapphire glared

“Like you are one!”

“Okay stop! I’m Ariana and I’m new here”

“Nice to meet you fireball” she said smiling

“I suppose that’s my new name”

“Totally!” She shrieked

She is beautiful even more than Sapphire. I think she sighted Winter when her eyes widened and she ran to her seat

“Ohh geez you look exactly like fireball”
“She is my twin” I said

“Wow I’m Smith”

“You are Jena your surname is Smith” Sapphire said tiredly

“Is it your name?”

And strangely Winter answered and he smiled to her. Just then we heard a loud thud and all the students went outside.

“Jena I need you to stay here and protect our books” Sapphire said

“Really?! Books?! Just because I’m five doesn’t mean I’m stupid! I’m coming with”

“You are 17 Jena”

“Whatever I’m coming with” she said and we went outside but it was a stupid prank set by a jobless nutjob

After some classes it was time for lunch

“Yay!!! Food!” Jena squealed and ran out holding Winter hand

“She is always like that, she might seem a little off it but she is a really intelligent girl and she was the one who created that robot that serve people in the cafeteria” Sapphire said as we went to the cafeteria

“Really! I wanna see it!”

We got there and we saw Jena giving the robot who would serve us her order and it was awesome no incredible

“I want two large hamburgers and two medium of strawberry ice cream and one large bar of vanilla chocolated cake and two plates of waffles and syrups”

“Jena mom said not to eat so much sugar” Sapphire said and Jena glared at her

“Give my slaves here what they want while I go savor my desserts” she said catwalking to a seat

We took our food and went to sit with her and two boys walked and the cafeteria went uproar with all girls screaming

“Who are they?” I asked

“The Mcquillers, they are twins and they were actually In the English class with us”

“Wow I didn’t notice”

“Why are they screaming like this?” Winter said for the first time

“Well they are actually the owner of the school and they have their own special class but it was a shocker when they came to our class and now our cafeteria”

“What about their father?” Winter asked

“He is Marcus Mcquiller, the richest man in New Orleans” Jena mumbled

“Ohhhh” Winter and i chorused

TBC!!

Seems like we have new characters and I promised y’all I’m gonna make the story hilarious, well Jena is gonna make it hilarious

Hope you loved it�
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chapter 4

Briana’s Pov
After eating, we went to class but the twins weren’t in this class maybe they are in their class

After school we went to the car park
“Where is Dad?” Ariana groaned

“He said he was gonna be here before we close” she whined again

“Where is Liam?” I asked

“I’m here” he said almost immediately

“So you guys don’t have a ride?” Sapphire asked

“Well Dad was supposed to come pick us up but I’ll call him” Ariana said looking for her phone in her bag

“You should have thought of that before whining” Liam said and Summer glared at him

“OMG! Is that your brother?”Sapphire asked

“Yup he is Liam” Summer said

“Wow he is so cute” She cooed but Liam rolled his eyes

“Ignore him” Summer whispered

� Hi Dad, why aren’t you here yet?…… Okay so….. Got it..

“Dad said he was gonna stay late at work so he is gonna send the city map and some money into our account” Summer said and I groaned and Liam frowned

“Since you guys have no ride, we can take you” Sapphire said again

“We?”

“Me I meant”

“Where is Jena anyways?” I asked

“I’m here! I’m here!!” She shouted running towards us

“Why did you take so long in the toilet?” Sapphire asked

“I think eating Vanilla chocolated cake is a bad idea” she groaned holding her tummy

“Told you not to eat so much sugar”

“I’m taking Ariana and Brianna home, wanna come along?”

“I’ll take my car, I have to check something along the way”

“‘Okay”
Sapphire pressed the car key button but we didn’t see any car
“Where is the car?”

“Oh there is it”
We all turn and saw a blue car driving towards us automatically and the car was super sweet and I felt my mouth path way slightly but I’m sure Ariana’s and Liam mouth were agape

“Where did that car come from and why is it so awesome?” Liam rushed

“It’s actually kept in a different car park where Aiden and Ethan’s cars a kept cause are also shareholders of the school so we own part of the school and you shouldn’t be shocked, wait and see Jena’s” Sapphire chuckled and oh boy should I say I’m surprised

“So how many of you own the school?”

“Five… Jena, me, Ethan, Aiden and Leena but Leena went to Asia for her modeling job so she is schooling in Asia”

We heard a loud horn and a car almost hit us, we ran and looked who was driving and Jena came down… When did she leave us and is that her car?

She came down from the gold Jaguar, and winked at us

“Can we go now, I’ll drive Brianna and who is her?” She said after she sighted Liam

“It’s a he” Liam said sardonically

“But you look like a chocolate ice cream jar”

“And you look like a golden rain spaghetti”

“Your head looks like a space rocket”

“Your legs looks like the hallway broom”

“Oh come on are you gonna fight with a kid now!” Sapphire said

“Stay out of this!” They both chorused “And I’m not a kid” Liam eyed

“Let’s go home” I whined

“Okay” Jena said but not with giving Liam the ‘I’m not done with you’ look

We drove home and the ride was mad cause they were both driving like they were being chased

Ethan’s Pov
After the noisy girls left, I started wondering Aiden was right. Red hair actually looks like Flora

We drove home and found Dad angry and throwing stuffs
“Father what’s wrong?” Aiden asked

“The prophecy is coming true” he said

“Dad you have to calm down” I said

“The prophecy about Flora’s daughter is coming true and you are telling me to calm down”

“Dad I thought you said you don’t believe the seer who said so”

“I can feel it, it’s close”

Ariana’s Pov
We got inside the house and Jena went to the sofa and bounced on it

“Gosh I’m exhausted”

“Do you guys want a drink?” I asked

“Yea which one do you have?” Sapphire asked as Brianna went upstairs with her bag
“I’ll be back” she said and Liam jogged after her

Just then Yeon tan barked
“Tannie awwwn I missed you too”

“Is that your dog?” Jena asked

“Yea her name is Yeon tan”

“Hi tannie nice to meet you” Jena squealed and started playing with Tannie

“Please what drink do you have Sums” Sapphire asked again

“Hmm Mango juice and water”

“Jena is allergic to mangoes, just bring water I’m thirsty”

A phone started ringing,
“Jena here it’s your dad” Sapphire gave her

“Hey sperm donor” She squealed
“Jenny how many times have told you not to call me that?” I heard her dad say from the phone

“If you stop calling me Jenny, I will try to stop”
“But that’s your name”
“No my name is Savannah”

“That’s your kid sister’s name” she whined

“Then I won’t talk to you again” she said and threw the phone on the floor and it cracked

“Jena you just bought that phone yesterday” Sapphire said picking the phone

“Hello uncle…. Yea we went to a friend’s… Yea see you soon” she said and ended the call

“We have to go home Jena”
“But I’m playing with Tannie” she cried

“You would see her tomorrow”

“Promise?”
“Promise”

“Guys we will see you in school tomorrow”

“Bye Tannie, bye Ariana bye Brianna and bye limiano” she sneered when she got to Liam’s name

“Yea bye sissy” Liam said but I dragged him inside before another fight starts

Seems like Liam and Jena don’t get along
Hope you love it
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chapter five

Daniel Pov
I got home quite late from work and met the children in the sitting room reading. It’s a relief seeing them all together cause they are really gonna need each other in the future.

“Babies I’m home!”

“Daddy!!!”

“Dad you said you were gonna come pick us” Liam whined

“Will just stop whining” Ariana grumbled
I wish their mother was here to see how her children has grown

“Dad we are really pissed with you” Ari said standing akimbo

“I know that’s why I bought your favourites” I grinned

“Wow! Thanks dad” they chorused and dragged the bag from me

“Brianna, how was school?”

“Manageable” she shrugged

“Hey keep that dreadful creature away from my pizza!” Brianna shouted at Tannie

“Come on Winter it’s just a little dog!” Summer cooed

“Enough children, so how did you guys find your way?”

“Well dad our new friends dropped us home” Ariana said and tensed up

“What?! New friends?!”

“Y-y-yea dad”

“They are really rich… Their names are Sapphire and Jena” Liam said smiling

“I’ll Love to meet them”

“You will if you come pick tomorrow” Winter scoffed

“Alright Early to bed, early to rise” I said and went up the room

Sapphire Pov
“Jena we will be late for school again”

“She would never go to school early, never in her lifetime” Savannah, Jena kid sister said walking to carry her bag

“Daddddddyyyyy!!!” She screamed and I flinched

“What is it darling?” Jena’s dad said running towards her

“You know you have to drive me to school today, and I don’t wanna be late cause I have a crush to impress, now go upstairs and get the keys and drive me to school!!” She ordered. Such smart mouth for a small seven years old

“Vana I can’t drive you today so can Jena take you?”

“No way that half mentally deranged kid?! No! She will kill me!”

“I heard that” Jena said descending from the stairs

“What are you gonna do?” Vana challenged

“Vanny pls I promise I’ll make it up to you” dad pleaded

“You better do and I’m going with Sapphire, Jena is a nutjob” she scoffed

We got to school and met Ariana and her siblings walking inside

“Hey babies” I cooed

“Good morning Saphy” Ariana and Brianna greeted

“Hey baby girl” Liam flirted

Okay that’s new, is he okay

“Liam! Are you okay?” Ariana asked with mocking concern

“You know how to burst my bubble right?” He eyed “I have a class to attend see you later” he waved but halted when he saw Jena coming

“Oh shit it’s the runaway patient” he facepalming himself

“Hey Limpopo” Jena chuckled and Liam strutted away

“Hey beautiful people!” She greeted them “come on Winter let’s move away from Limpopo, he is contagious” she sneered and dragged Winter to class and we scrolled after them

“Thanks for yesterday” Ariana spoke up

“My pleasure”

We got to class and the maths teacher was already in
“Good morning ma’am” we both greeted

>>>>>>>>>>>Sports time<<<<<<<<<<<< We were at the ladies changing room and Jena has been ransacking the whole lockers in search of her sports wear "Jena where did you keep them?" I yelled in frustration "Well I....." She paused " ohhhh" she said after remembering something "What?!" "I gave it to Tammy, she was actually in need of sporties so I have her mine" She grinned and I groaned "But you have over 15 sporties" "Well I gave them all out" she grinned and it was starting to annoy me "You!!... Are doomed!!" I yelled and walked out Ariana came out in her sportie and we did all kinds of sports even though we weren't wearing the same color. After the sport, I searched every where for Jena but couldn't find her "Have you seen Jena?" I asked every student i came across, she is really popular tho "Hey what's up" Ariana said coming with Brianna " I can't find Jena" I said worried "Have you checked the special class?" "Yea I've checked literally every....." I drawled when it finally hit me She didn't give out her sporties, she only tried to skip the sport to go to the cafeteria to go eat the strawberry shortcake argh!! "Jena!!" I called after getting to the cafeteria "What?!" She mumbled "Jena what are you doing?" Brianna asked "Well I was starving" "Let's go, I'm very tired" i said walking away tiredly We changed and went to the cafeteria to go eat cause now I'm really starving "Yay!! Food time!" Jena squealed "You are not eating again" "Awwwn why?" She cried I ignored her cause I know it will turn to an argument We opened the cafeteria door and it was so full. Man who are these little twats "Wow are those junior students? What are they doing there?" Ariana said asked We sat on our seat and gave the robot our orders "The usual" Jena said and winked at the autobot Liam strolled to our seat with a blonde boy about his age "Hey guys meet my friend Jax, Jax these are my sisters Ariana, Brianna and their friends Sapphire and Jenafluid... Stay away from her, she is contagious" Liam smirked "Yea right Limpopo" Jena said with an eye roll "Wait... What?!... Lim... Lim what?!... More like limpoopoo" Jax said laughing "It's not funny Jax" Liam sneered "If it's isn't then why are they laughing" he said still laughing.

We were all laughing loudly but Jena was exaggerating her laughter to annoy Liam "Why are you guys here?" I asked "Someone let out rats in our cafeteria so we are gonna be here for today until they take those dreadful creatures out" Jax answered eating "Argh!! So limpoopoo will be here for today?... That's more like a punishment! Jena groaned and Liam snorted We closed and their Dad came to pick them today "Good day sir" I greeted "Good day dad" Jena smiled "How are you?" "Fine sir" we chorused " Dad! They are the girls we told you about Last night" Ari said "Ohhhh thanks for yesterday" "It's 'okay sir and I have a favor to ask" I said " Okay?" "Can they come over to my house for the weekend?" I asked lowly and they all looked at me "Yea of course" "Thanks sir and bye!" I said dragging Jena to the car
❄️ ❄️ ❄️

Seems we forgot about Aiden and Ethan in this episode... Don't worry the next episode is their Pov Kamsamida��
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Episode six

Ethan’s Pov
“Father, you called for us” I said

“The prophecy is drawing closer and closer, we need to find those twins and kill them”

“But father we have searched every nook and cranny that needs to be searched but we can’t find them, maybe its just your fear eating deep into you” Aiden said nonchalantly

“I know what I’m saying… So just keep shut!” He roared and could swear the foundation of the house shook

Let me tell you a story

My father isn’t an ordinary man, he is actually the most powerful supernatural creature called the NYCLX and being the last of their kind, he had so much power and was born in lava kingdom which was ruled by Queen Malestra who had a daughter whose name was Fylour who had equal powers with dad or let me say more powerful.
Queen Malestra and her family were called OBYRICS and were very powerful, had the power of lights. An arranged marriage was set for Fylour and my father Marcus but everything changed when Fylour went to earth to take care of something but instead fell in love with a human, because of him, she eloped Lava and went with the human and changed her name to Flora

Marcus was furious and threatened to find and make her and her family’s life miserable so Marcus got married to Lyla who was a Moon priestess and gave birth to Aiden and I before she went to the after life.
We came to earth and lived like humans for years, Dad fulfilled his threat and made life miserable for Fylour but that was after she gave birth to her third child.
Immediately after she was pregnant with the twins, Marcus came to kill them but the black magic he used consumed him and she used that as an advantage and used her light to trap him in the underworld but he came back after her third child was birthed and tried to kill them but Fylour used all her powers to protect them so instead of killing her, he took her with him.
The prophecy states that Fylour children would cause havoc and destroy Marcus and his generations when their powers starts to manifest.

“Father calm down, we still have time… Aiden and I are 17 so they probably should be 17 too”

“Find them and bring them to me, I’ll make Fylour watch her precious children die by my hands” he laughed

“You can never find them Marcus” Fylour said coming in “They will hunt and kill you” she said and laughed maniacally

“Shut up!” Dad roared and used his power to push her to the wall and supersped to her and held her neck while she struggled
“Don’t test my patience, Fylour” dad said and teleported her to her room

“You have to find those twins!!!” He roared again and disappeared to where I don’t wanna know

Flora’s Pov
Ohh God I really miss my children, I know they are gonna hate me by now but it was all I could do to save them
I really miss mom too, I should have done something about Marcus before leaving the celestial throne and coming to earth… Now my mother is in the underworld and there is no way to bring her back with Marcus’s dark magic, it’s almost impossible to beat him

I just hope my twins wins this war… I hugged my knees as I cried and the rain fell heavily and making my loud cry unheard and that was reliving… I cried myself to sleep.

Daniel Pov
Through out the night, I have been thinking about my wife, I miss her so much. I just hope this ends soon
I want my family back

“I miss you so much” I whisper as the rain fell hard
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Chapter Seven

Briana’s Pov
It was the weekend already and we were preparing to go to Sapphire’s place and she was coming to take us there. I already packed my clothes and everything and I was bored in my room so I went to Summer’s room to see what she was doing.

“Shining through the city
With a little funk and soul
So i’mma light it up like
DYNAMITE woah oh oh”

She sang loudly and dancing to BTS Dynamite with her lavender headphone on her head, she tried dancing to it but she fell and saw me then quickly composed herself
“Winter you scared me” she said after removing her headphone

“Yea I was watching you dance like a lunatic”

“Tch! What are you doing here? Do you wanna help me?”

“No way I…….” I trailed off when I saw her bag “Sums we are spending just the weekend not the whole Summer holiday”

“I packed just four pairs of jeans and four shirts, the rest are BTS stuffs” she said grinning and I palm-slapped my face

“And Yeon tan stuffs are there too”

“Argh! She is going with?” I asked just as the stupid dog waltzed in

“Just keep her away from me” I said and walked out

Minutes later Ariana came down with her luggage and Yeon tan barking along.

“Where is Liam? Sapphire is almost here”
“I’m here” Liam said coming

Ariana’s luggage fell from her hand and Yeon tan started wiggling her tail, I looked towards Liam and almost fell from my seat. If he wasn’t in the house with us I wouldn’t have known that he was my brother… Liam changed drastically, did he grown more manly overnight?

“What’s up with you girls?”
Wow his voice sounds more matured

We heard the car horn outside and ran outside

“Yo people” Jena screamed
“I thought Sapphire was the one coming”

“Yea but she had to take care of something at her late dad’s company, so I’ll take you guys home”

“Okay let’s go, dad left for work quite early”

“Is that Limpoopoo?” She asked shocked as we were
“Yea”

“Wow not that cool” she sneered and Liam eyed her

We drove to the house. Wow the house is beautiful, the garden was filled with beautiful flowers and getting inside, the interior was Gold and White. It was so beautiful

“Jena!!!!! Where were you?” A little girl screamed coming down the stairs

“It’s none of your business Savannah” Jena shrugged

“Who are you guys?” She asked us
“That too is none of your business Vana” Jena said again and pulled us into a room

“I’m sorry that was my little sister, you guys should arrange your clothes and shower or whatever while I go play Tannie” she said as she carried Tannie away

“Bed! Bed!! Bed!!!” Liam jumped on the bed and he bounced
Cool
After eating and playing video games with Jena, Sapphire came in

“Hey guys I’m sorry but I had to take care of something”
“It’s okay but you look tired” I said

“Yea I’ll go shower and come down quickly”

After 30 minutes she came down and Liam was already asleep by then
“Vana baby won’t you go sleep?” Sapphire told Jena’s sister

“I’m not sleepy yet and Jena and I made a bet”
“What bet?”
“First to go to sleep”

“Ohhhh ohk good luck”
“So guys what should we do?”

“Where were you coming from?” I asked
“My dad’s company”

“I thought Jena’s dad was your dad”

“Actually he is my uncle, my dad died two years ago leaving a fortune for me but Jena’s dad has been taking care of the company for till I was ready and I am now so I just went to check it out and I must say it’s very stressful” she laughed

Suddenly Jena screamed
“Vana! I won! In your scrawny face!” She giggled

“I’ll go tell dad! Daddddddyyyyy!”
“Have forgotten that dad went on a date with mom so they will be back tomorrow” she winked

“What? No one told me!!!!” She screamed
Oh God she is loud
“Vana ignore Jena, come on go up to your room” Sapphire said

“Won’t this sleeping beauty go with me?” She asked referring to Liam
“He will sleep In another room”
“Okay good night Sapphire, good night twins,good night Tannie and go die Jena” she said and ran upstairs

“I’ll kill you first bitch!”
“Asshole!!”

“Come on guys time to sleep” I said cause I was feeling sleepy

“I wanna eat cake, pls whose birthday is close?” Jena said

“Ours” Ariana and I chorused

“Wow when?”
“In four days time” I giggled for the first time this year

“Yay!!! Cake time!!”
“Liam wake up, let’s go inside” I tapped him

“Yea wake up butthead” Jena said and we all looked at her

“Whaaattt? I didn’t get to insult him today” she whined
And we all laughed

TBC!!!

Watch out!!�
Re: Fire And Ice by dsquare4d(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2021
FIRE AND ICE❄️
(The prophecy)

Episode Eight

Daniel’s Pov
The twins have been unconscious for 48 hours now and if not for Winter, our whole house would have been burnt down.

x
Liam is still in shock about what happened but I think it’s time I told them everything about their birth, mother and powers. I looked over to them, they were still sleeping soundly and I wished we had a normal life like everyone else… I just noticed that Summer’s hair which was actually red, was now very bright and Winter’s Caramel hair was very white, I wonder how they would feel when they wake up

“Dad you better tell us everything immediately the twins wake up, okay?” Liam said crying

“I promise baby”

Marcus’s Pov
“Marcus, Marcus” I kept hearing that echo in my sleep as I slumped out of bed. I felt fear immediately, I ran back to my bed then dragged my duvet and roared “NO!!!!”

I ran to the living room and saw Ethan and Aiden playing video games
“Will you stop what you are are going”
They flinched and stood up

“Are you guys not feeling any pain?”
“No dad, we feel great”

“The twins have their powers now and it won’t be too long before they come for me” I panicked

“Dad you will be ……” Aiden trailed off as I heard a bone snap and he screamed and soon all his bone started snapping,he fell through the floor and fully transformed to a NYCLX. Ethan’s own started and he soon transformed but that wasn’t what I was looking for

x
“You both are normal NYCLX, where is the golden NYCLX?” I grunted as they whimpered and I dashed out of the room. They both took her mother’s powers more, none of them took my powers.

Ariana’s Pov
I grunted as I felt a sharp pain in my head as I recollected everything that happened, I looked at my hand but they were okay. I looked over to my side and saw Winter, she was also getting awake

“What the heck happened?” She asked
Soon my dad came inside with Liam

“Dad what happened?” I asked him

“Well I think it’s time to tell you everything”

>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<< "Flora I don't wanna eat sandwich" I whined "But the twins want to eat sandwich, right?" "Yea mammy" Ariana whined "What abt you Winter?" "I don't know" she said coldly Just then we heard a loud thud at the ceiling and both shared a knowing look as Flora took the twins and baby spring and dumped them in the basement. "Daniel there is a passage leading to the outside through the basement, take the kids and run far away" "But I can't leave you alone" "He is here for me please take of my children and one more thing, change their names, okay?" "Why don't you name them your self" "I'll go with Ariana, Brianna and Liam" "Do you have to go?" "We don't have much time, if he catches you, he will kill you all, please leave" She cried as she kissed me and let go of my hand and started moving backwards, she waved her hands and chanted a spell and we disappeared. That was the last time i ever saw her but I have hope that she was still alive >>>>>>>>>End of flashback<<<<<<<<<<< "So mom actually sacrificed herself for us" I cried but Winter was just staring at the wall expressionless "Who are you?" She said and we all looked at her and I traced her eyes and saw a shimmer of light, like there are people there watching us "I said who are you" she said again and two figures came out "Jena, Sapphire?" We gasped and they smiled Jena's eyes which were originally silver were gold and Sapphire's eyes were darker blue. "My Lordships" Jena said and now "Okay what's going on?" I said "I'm Sapphire, the legendary Dragon sent to protect you and this is Jenna, The Golden NYCLX also sent to protect you" Sapphire said "If you mean NYCLX, then that means...." "Yes Marcus is my father" Jena said and we gasped again TBC!!!!! � � � �� Big shocko In the other episode, people were saying how did Brianna know she had powers? The thing is she didn't know cause the power In was controlling her to heal her sister��

Read next episode here

https://pizarena.com/fire-and-ice-episode-9

(1) (Reply)

Crossing The Berlin Wall / Obododike (2) / Favourite Folk Tales!see Mine Tell Your's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 518
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.