Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Browse, Ping, 1080p, Video Call, Edit Documents, Etc - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Blackberry Playbook: Browse, Ping, 1080p, Video Call, Edit Documents, Etc (3499 Views)

Used Blackberry Playbook 16gb 35,000 Naira / Blackberry Playbook 32gb For Sale In Phc / Blackberry Playbook 32GB N79,000 ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Browse, Ping, 1080p, Video Call, Edit Documents, Etc by binacorp: 8:57pm On May 06, 2011
I HAVE THE BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK FOR SALE    http://us.blackberry.com/playbook-tablet/

THIS IS THE LATEST AND GREATEST INNOVATION FROM THE MAKERS OF THE MOST POPULAR MOBILE DEVICE IN NAIJA, AND IT IS THE WORLD'S FIRST PROFESSIONAL-GRADE TABLET

AS EXPECTED THEY BROUGHT THIER "A" GAME AND SUCKER PUNCHED COMPETITORS. E.G IPAD (AND YES I ALSO HAVE IPADS FOR SALE, CLICK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=631487.msg7985374#msg7985374 )

FREE AND FULL PREMIUM VERSIONS OF EXCEL, POWERPOINT AND WORD,  allows you to edit your docs on the go, even for inside taxi sef.

1080P VIDEO RECORDING WITH DUAL CAMERAS, 5MP AND 3MP ON BACK AND FRONT RESPECTIVELY (IPAD 2 HAS MISERLY 0.9MP,  HAVE IT IN STOCK)

At 1024 x 600 pixel resolution on a 7" display, the PlayBook is packing a pixel density of ~170 pixels per inch (compare to 132ppi on iPad) through which it delivers a crystal clear and bright picture. Photos and HD videos look amazing on the PlayBook

It weighs less than a pound (or 0.4KG) and has a 1 GHz dual-core processor, dual cameras, 1GB MEMORY, Flash support and a HDMI port.

AT ONLY 7INCHES AND 400GRAMS, YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU TO WORK, TO DINNER (ASK your GIRL FIRST O), AND  EVEN TO SILVERBIRD SEF

SUPPORTS GPS, BLUETOOTH, WIFI AND 3G (WITH BB BRIDGE)

The BLACKBERRY BRIDGE provides a set of additional apps on the PlayBook that allow you to interact with many of the core native apps on the BlackBerry Smartphone, including INTERNET BROWSER, BLACKBERRY MESSENGER, EMAIL, CALENDAR, CONTACTS, MEMOPAD

THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN BROWSE THE WEB ON YOUR PLAYBOOK WITHOUT A TETHERING PLAN (SORRY MTN IPAD),   

Documents sitting on your BlackBerry smartphone can now be accessed via secure Bluetooth connection, edited on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet's large high-resolution display and then saved back to your BlackBerry smartphone

CALL ME ON 07080036529

16GB      N120,000
32GB      N142,000
64GB      N165,000
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Browse, Ping, 1080p, Video Call, Edit Documents, Etc by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
It can do this and that, bla bla bla. Can i play infinity blade on it or asphalt or do I have access to over 140k apps?

(1) (Reply)

3G Outdoor Antenna For All Routers Modems - Huawei,bigpond,spectranet, mtn hynet / I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb / We Export Computers, Laptops, Lcd Monitors And Blackberry To Naija From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.