Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (38925 Views)

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Billboard Falls On Bus In Lagos, Kills Three People, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Update From . COM

Three people, two male and one female, have been crushed to death by a trailer in Ibadan, Oyo state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident which occurred in front of Bovas Filling Station at the Total Garden area of Ibadan on Wednesday morning, June 23, involved a trailer with reg. nos APP-696-XV belonging to Coca-Cola and a motorcycle with reg nos: BDJ-486-QX.

The fully-loaded truck was said to have suffered brake failure and rammed into the commercial motorcyclist and his two passengers, killing them while two other persons were injured.

It was gathered By , that some angry youths and motorcyclists at the scene attempted to set the trailer ablaze but they were prevented by the security operatives who shot sporadically into the air to scare them off.

The OYRTMA Emergency Rescue Team joined by other security agencies were on ground to calm ensuing tensions and the trailer involved was towed away from the road corridor till further investigations by the police.

The Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in the state, Mrs Uche Chukwurah, who confirmed the incident said that five people were involved in the accident, with three confirmed dead and two others injured.

She attributed the likely cause of the accident to brake failure on the part of the trailer.

Chukwurah said that the injured persons were receiving treatment at the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, while the dead bodies had been deposited at Adeoyo Hospital.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/trailer-crushes-three-people-to-death-in-ibadan-graphic-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
May the Almighty continue to bless our going out and coming in. May he continue to gaurd,guide and protect us all. Amen!

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Omo na shovel dem dey use pack person shocked RIP to the dead.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Adedapo57: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Not Ibadan again.. this is so sad, RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Damn it

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Badabada(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is so painful.

As we go about our daily hustle, may we not be cut shot of our dreams. Amen.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by slawormiir: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....
Rest in peace to them

We were born to die and death is only the beginning.
For everyday day we wake...we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
dangermouse:
May the Almighty continue to bless our going out and coming in. May he continue to gaurd,guide and protect us all. Amen!
He is actually protecting nobody
We are just lucky to be alive today doesn't mean we might not die tomorrow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Vipro(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ibadan again!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Under a second everywhere don burst,.... Chai what's in this life sef...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Enudapan: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

What a sad way to die
This life
Nah just Grace

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by bouncin04(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bad market.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Xemeni: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trailer and Truck Drivers are tickets to early grave.
These are one set of people I respect and don't joke with when am driving because they are the Kings of the road and they know it.
One thing is absolutely certain on the mind of Trailer and Truck Drivers.. and that is if any accident happen, na who them jam go die, no be them.
Dispute that at your peril.

1. When driving, i don't overtake trucks and trailers without getting their nods to do so.
2. I horn severally and continue horning while overtaking them.
3. I don't dare cross the road when it is Trailer or truck that is coming.
4. I do not drive and stay too long behind a Trailer, and I don't feel comfortable having them behind me.
5. I always have it at the back of my mind that a Trailer/ Truck driver usually drives long hours and without rest, and fatigue is one of the greatest causes of accidents.

To stay alive, stay clear of Trailer drivers as many of them are driving under influence.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by palacealuminium: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lord have mercy.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by lasisi69(f): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ooh, not again... My South west is gradually turning to Afghanistan undecided... God help us
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by brosom(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Person go wake up in the morning pray, bath and eat.

E never no say na him last day on earth.

Life no just balance o, Jesus Christ protect us from any untimely death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Chijeep(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Burn Down that trailer or I summon lord IPOB and the great Amadioha Nnamdi kalu to come with his troop and descend on everyone in that village... grin
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by samuel19222(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by ybalogs(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
What's actually happening in this country? Bad news is now the norms. Why?
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Sunnybay7: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by excomarow(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
May God save us... R.i.p
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Buhari still on the beats and this time in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by veekid(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
God!
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Henrolla(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
We can make plans to go out daily but only God can decide who comes back.
May their souls rest in peace..
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Tylergee12: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Abeg boss at @slawormiir I for like reason with you. I don they follow up on your content since. Abeg reply. Thanks

quote author= post=103014274]Update From . COM

Three people, two male and one female, have been crushed to death by a trailer in Ibadan, Oyo state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident which occurred in front of Bovas Filling Station at the Total Garden area of Ibadan on Wednesday morning, June 23, involved a trailer with reg. nos APP-696-XV belonging to Coca-Cola and a motorcycle with reg nos: BDJ-486-QX.

The fully-loaded truck was said to have suffered brake failure and rammed into the commercial motorcyclist and his two passengers, killing them while two other persons were injured.

It was gathered By , that some angry youths and motorcyclists at the scene attempted to set the trailer ablaze but they were prevented by the security operatives who shot sporadically into the air to scare them off.

The OYRTMA Emergency Rescue Team joined by other security agencies were on ground to calm ensuing tensions and the trailer involved was towed away from the road corridor till further investigations by the police.

The Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in the state, Mrs Uche Chukwurah, who confirmed the incident said that five people were involved in the accident, with three confirmed dead and two others injured.

She attributed the likely cause of the accident to brake failure on the part of the trailer.

Chukwurah said that the injured persons were receiving treatment at the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, while the dead bodies had been deposited at Adeoyo Hospital.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/trailer-crushes-three-people-to-death-in-ibadan-graphic-photos.html[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State / People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) / Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.