Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today (1353 Views)

6 Sure Ways To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
What is Shopify Dropshipping?

It is when you:

- Find a product on Aliexpress
- Build a Shopify store for this product and inflate the price
- Drive traffic to your store through paid advertising & make sales

Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
The Product:

I went with 1 product plus 1 upsell.

sell product that is unique, in a niche and can’t be found at big box retailers like Walmart, Target, etc

This product can costs me $8 on Aliexpress and I sell it for $40+

Crazy to think that 1 product can generate you over $10,000 in Just 1 month depending on your marketing skills
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Seniorwriter(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkotetePeter:

It is when you:

Nice one @OP.

Anyways
#1m = 1k clients X #1k profits on each client

This is what I train people to achieve and it's achievable within a period of one week to a month.
To get #1k clients seems hard right? No

@Seniorwriter
Take for instance you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Building the store:

I keep my stores very simple.
- White background
- Black text
- 1 accent color that makes sense for the buttons and announcement bar.

I use the Motion theme. It is a paid theme but if you are just starting, the free Debut theme is fine.
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by FalconAlex(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
M interested in dropshipping, can I have ur whatsapp number?
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by henrymeks(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Am interested
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
henrymeks:
Am interested

Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you’re struggling to find a product:

I have found some great products by going on TikTok and searching “TikTokMadeMeBuyIt” (You’ll see products that have gained a lot of attention)

Whichever product you choose, try to sell it for ATLEAST 3x the price or $20 profit
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
OkotetePeter:
Building the store:

I keep my stores very simple.
- White background
- Black text
- 1 accent color that makes sense for the buttons and announcement bar.

I use the Motion theme. It is a paid theme but if you are just starting, the free Debut theme is fine.

Pages you need on your stores:

-Contact Us
-About Us
-FAQ
-Shipping Policy
-Return Policy
-Privacy Policy
-Terms of Service

The ROI from Target Ads is INSANE!

I have spent #300,000 and made back #1,700,000 over 2 months
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Gbagura: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2021
OkotetePeter:

Pages you need on your stores:

-Contact Us
-About Us
-FAQ
-Shipping Policy
-Return Policy
-Privacy Policy
-Terms of Service

The ROI from Target Ads is INSANE!

I have spent #300,000 and made back #1,700,000 over 2 months
How do you deal with returns? That's the first hurdle of dropshipping
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by SocialJustice: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Following. Okotetepeter please how much do I need to start this business?
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
Following. Okotetepeter please how much do I need to start this business?

You can start with as little as #100,000 depending on your paid ad budget.
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by SocialJustice: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
OkotetePeter:

You can start with as little as #100,000 depending on your paid ad budget.
What's the return on this 100k and how long will it take for me to turn it over, as in sell all the items I list.
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
For Advertising I use FB Ads

If just starting:

10 adsets, 1 interest each in an ABO campaign. $10/day each adset

Let those 10 adsets run for 3 days

If after 3 days an adset has no ATC or purchases, kill it. If an adset does have an ATC or purchase, let it run another 3 days

Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
What's the return on this 100k and how long will it take for me to turn it over, as in sell all the items I list.

Within a month is a Good start. But how fast you sell depends on your marketing strategy. Send me a message on WhatsApp for tips
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
The great aim of education is not knowledge but action

Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by roqrules04(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
OkotetePeter:

It is when you:

How long does AliExpress takes to deliver the products to the buyer ?
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
roqrules04:

How long does AliExpress takes to deliver the products to the buyer ?

It depends on the buyers location.
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by roqrules04(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
OkotetePeter:

It depends on the buyers location.
Noted.
Bro, I have registered on Shopify and also imported items from Ali through Oberlo and done the review stuffs with Loox. But as I went to the Theme part it said my store is passworded. How can I solve that
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by SocialJustice: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
OkotetePeter:

It is when you:

Hello, I have 400k Jumia voucher. What do you advise I buy to sell?
Re: 4 Sure ways to make Good income Online . Start Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR . Whata are your Goals For 2022

(1) (Reply)

Debt Issues In Nigeria / Transcorp Moved ! / Plot To Take Over 5 Banks From Vanguard Of 23rd March 2009.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.