Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) (51988 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Trojan8(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kept bank statement from school fees you paid for your own daughter? I really need to consider this marriage thing.

4 Likes

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Super story.

If the ex-husband refuses to acknowledge service or is evading service of the petition for the dissolution of marriage, your lawyer knows exactly what to do. So why the social media rigmarole?

His refusal to acknowledge service should even make the divorce proceedings easier and faster for you and not the other way round.

And Madam, know this for a fact that your husband cannot contract another marriage in law during the subsistence of this marriage. Until this marriage is dissolved, you guys are still legally married.

There is nothing like signing divorce papers in Nigeria. This is real life and not Nollywood. The signing of divorce papers is alien to the Matrimonial Causes Act and the Matrimonial causes rules that are applicable in Nigeria.

The signing of divorce papers is only applicable in the Western world and in Nollywood, and not in Nigeria. Stop misleading members of the public mbok.

If your husband (cos technically you guys are still married) refuses to cater for the children of the marriage, your lawyer should know how to get it from him without his consent. Let's assume he is an employee, simply get a court Order mandating his employer to deduct the funds from his salary at source. It's that simple.

Stop making members of the public believe they are helpless, whereas there are adequate provisions of the law they can legally exploit to get what they want.

Lagos State Child Right Law and the Child Right Act does not joke with the right, care and welfare of a child. In fact, if the man has a landed property, the court can order that the property should be sold to cater for the need of the child. It is that simple.

I shall say no more.

Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Elonmuskfan: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
broda lemme o
talk naa cos I Dey similar situation
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
All she ever wanted is a celebrity sperm donor and when that has been achieved she can now continue her oloshoism biz so she could have a taste of different D grin. Life is sweet jor no one should monopolize their pleasure point

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by One1Nigeria: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
This woman self don old,Edo women are specially know for been ashawo by nature,so even if dey have a career, that there primary career ashawo must be pratice along, i think is a cause sha... U fit get Dem as a side chick,Dem go dey Bleep u while u pay dem

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Scamburster:

so you never marry?
Yes I never marry
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trojan8:
Kept bank statement from school fees you paid for your own daughter? I really need to consider this marriage thing.

That one na write-off. She's not making any sense there. Even if you give some women cash for the children's school fees, they would still make it look (before the children & the school) as if the money come from their purse. Regardless of who pay, mothers' signatures would be on the receipts because most men don't care about that. Marriage is good,,, with the right partner. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by muller10160: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Madina Madina

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mumu couple, so na children school fees come be the babe of contention? I just hope say nor be adultery dey cause this fight abi na somebody life dey at stake as in domestic violence? Mercy talk to your attorney for the signing of the divorce papers na nor be to come online
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's what people that married hoes deserve. The guy knew Mercy Aigbe would turn out to be an hoe but went ahead to marry her.

She is ready to open her leg for anyone that can pay 200k naira per night.
Kingcalls:
Women are the most unappreciative creation on earth... this is the same man that sponsored the movies that brought her to limelight...took care of her kid from another man and gave her the celeb lifestyle... but as money come de hard for the man ,she started 4kin other men... even if u wanna leave , always appreciate what he did for u...thats the difference between a man and woman... men naturally remember those that were there for them when no one was there...but women forget u once they see what they want coming from someone else... thats y investing in men will always b a better deal than investing in women .... women are tooooo selfish and unappreciative

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women are the most unappreciative creation on earth... this is the same man that sponsored the movies that brought her to limelight...took care of her kid from another man and gave her the celeb lifestyle... but as money come de hard for the man ,she started 4kin other men... even if u wanna leave , always appreciate what he did for u...thats the difference between a man and woman... men naturally remember those that were there for them when no one was there...but women forget u once they see what they want coming from someone else... thats y investing in men will always b a better deal than investing in women .... women are tooooo selfish and unappreciative
The day you give a woman, that is the only day he will appreciate you. The next day, she will ask you "what have you done for me"

8 Likes

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Sirqt5(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Imagine begging somebody to sign the divorce papers grin
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why not give him a last chance. E no easy fr man to forget pekus wey he dey bag steady na
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
All this to gather sympathy. Rubbish
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Onyi22:

Yes I never marry
OK. You will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is tonto dikeh now dark?

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have learnt to keep quiet in matters like this, I will never judge anybody cos as he dey man body na so he dey woman body...

That you hate someone doesn't mean God will never bless him or her..
The person I was planning to show pepper when I finally make it or travel out Don travel go Germany last week and me still dey ibadan...
So on this note, I give up on hating people or trying to show dem pepper.. Ever since I Don dey notion all these Yeye plans, I am always at the receiving end..

Welcome to a meaningful life

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Holaomoakin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
This love nah waa! Look me in the eyes and sign?
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy honestly you funny you crack me up real big
say she they Germany no mean say she better pass u, Ibadan might be better than Germany depending on the angle you are checking it from. Am talking from experience bro.

3 Likes

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by JoeSoapy: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
I remember that year when Mercy Aigbe snatched this man from his then Partner or wife �
This life na just pot of beans

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Onyi22:
Oh God my father, help my marriage.
My future Marriage will not fail, Amen

Do you truly want to settle down....coz i doubt if any any lady of this generation is ready to stay submissive to marriage.
many marriages today has failed because most ladies is clamoring for equality to a man, which is very bad in this generation

3 Likes

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by greenguy: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
When you marry a slay mama, you're finished. Lanre Gentry is finished.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
i pity this generation, well i cant say am scared of marriage, even though our ladies has continue to contribute most failure in marriages in this recent time
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by abbansadeeq: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
embarassed
Odewaleadesoye:
I did not even know they were couples. shocked
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin You made it seem as if your estranged husband is a ‘dead beat’ dad. Is he? Una sabi finish people..
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by tegafej(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have learnt to keep quiet in matters like this, I will never judge anybody cos as he dey man body na so he dey woman body...

That you hate someone doesn't mean God will never bless him or her..
The person I was planning to show pepper when I finally make it or travel out Don travel go Germany last week and me still dey ibadan...
So on this note, I give up on hating people or trying to show dem pepper.. Ever since I Don dey notion all these Yeye plans, I am always at the receiving end..

Your level of sincerity deserves an award!!

Lol...

You funny die...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous posts:
https://www.nairaland.com/6614695/lanre-gentry-remarry-september-mercy#102964372

https://punchng.com/sign-the-divorce-papers-mercy-aigbe-begs-estranged-husband/
she jumped out of d marriage nd boom she owns a mansion in lekki,send daughter abroad for studies nd drive fleet of expensive cars on top yoruba movie,mercy i hail,all of them,wey divorce their husband started balling hard,i wonder d kind of movie or endorsment or even appointments all these iyabo ojo,tonto dike,mercy aigbe,daniella okeke even nuella ndujigbo have joined d gang nd was given a lexus as a start up offer has that mercy johnson doesn't ,the difference is that mercy choosed to stay in marriage while others dont

5 Likes

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by chaloskyx: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
OGA SIGN THE PAPERS NAA
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous posts:
https://www.nairaland.com/6614695/lanre-gentry-remarry-september-mercy#102964372

https://punchng.com/sign-the-divorce-papers-mercy-aigbe-begs-estranged-husband/
Mercy no pity de useless man. Some men are really useless. Every one knows that 90% of actresy don't stay in marriage . Buh you will still see them marrying them bcus devil the always yellow for eye. Tomooo u go see another idiot go propose give one olosho actress again. If en too hold u. Give them belle put them for one side, life is too short

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.