Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go (2692 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2021
No wahala. Just message me
Sniper4real:

Bro, abeg, u fit link me up with this kind of link up. Please
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Sniper4real(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Johnk110:
No wahala. Just message me

Pm sent
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Okay have replied you
Sniper4real:

Pm sent
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by JDelight(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
I am leaning.....
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Btcking49ja: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Charles61:
Watch on YouTube your total cost and other documents required for Cyprus study visa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7elbgX2vTQ

bro sound quality quite bad....inaudible
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by tunjity26: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Charles61:

Do you have minimum ND results or Secondary school.

If yes
Try apply to university in cheap European country like Cyprus.
Trust me Germany, nerthaland and France are hot cake now.

Apply for Bsc in any university in Cyprus
Once you come, get your student resident permit.
There is alot of technician and IT job.

Technical job like ( electrian, mechanical engineering, panel beater, mechanic etc are easy to get job here, with minimum 800euro per months. Feeding and share apartment and utilities here would not be more than 350euro

From here, you could get a better offer in another big European country. I wasted my time and money with Germany and other big European country.

Honestly, I would have used all that money to come to Cyprus since 2018, and established myself

But thank God, coming here last year is a big step that I would always appreciate God for.

Please don't go to north Cyprus ohh.
However, my opinion is Cyprus. So I am not telling you that's your only option.

But incase you need my help, I will do my best to help you come over.
Check my thread about south Cyprus and my YouTube.

I am ready to do all I could to help my brothers from my country by God's grace.

Lastly, don't apply to college in university of Cyprus. The ministry of education stop college for two years from admitting international students.
Only recognize university are allowed for now.

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck

On a rough how much will a graduate need for masters
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by MufasaLion: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Rachele:
How much does it cost for a bsc is Cyprus?

Just go for Masters in the UK.
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Charles61:

Why not go for Master's? Why bsc again?
You can get MBA 70% scholarship if you apply this coming week before it close.
However, it's your decision. But for me, I don't see any reason why I should spend more money of Bsc again

Good day sir

Do you happen to know about Romania very well sir?
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Charles61:

Why not go for Master's? Why bsc again?
You can get MBA 70% scholarship if you apply this coming week before it close.
However, it's your decision. But for me, I don't see any reason why I should spend more money of Bsc again

Good day sir...

Please do you happen to know Romania very well or know someone there??

Thanks
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by dasparrow: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Good day sir

Do you happen to know about Romania very well sir?

Romania is a poor eastern European country. Why on earth do you want to go there? It is not even part of the schengen countries. Romanians themselves are migrating to other economically viable countries in Europe in search of employment opportunities and you are looking to go there. To do what? Later on, when you get there and realize there are no jobs, you people then get involved in criminal activities like drug trafficking just to make ends meet thereby tarnishing Nigeria's image and reputation further. Rather than go to a country like Romania, go to an African country instead if Nigeria don tire you.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
dasparrow:

Romania is a poor eastern European country. Why on earth do you want to go there? It is not even part of the schengen countries. Romanians themselves are migrating to other economically viable countries in Europe in search of employment opportunities and you are looking to go there. To do what? Later on, when you get there and realize there are no jobs, you people then get involved in criminal activities like drug trafficking just to make ends meet thereby tarnishing Nigeria's image and reputation further. Rather than go to a country like Romania, go to an African country instead if Nigeria don tire you.

Thanks for the input, but can u use train to cross to another country like country sharing same border with it or close to it??

Na person dey try sponsor me tho
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by JapaProfessor: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Egypt
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by GeneralDae: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Thanks for the input, but can u use train to cross to another country like country sharing same border with it or close to it??

Na person dey try sponsor me tho
Which country would you then want to cross to with the Romanian visa if it's not part of the schengen countries ( I even thought it was)?
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
GeneralDae:

Which country would you then want to cross to with the Romanian visa if it's not part of the schengen countries ( I even thought it was)?

It's yet to be part of the schengen...

I just need insight with someone in Romania

Thanks...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get An Invitation From My Sister Who Is A Citizen Of Britian / New Zealand Student Visa: / Scholarship Opportunities 4africans: Study In Australia, Masters & Phds Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.