Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (133103 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sad for both of them. One is dead and the other is going to live a useless life till death. They lodge in the hotel to have a nice time together not knowing it will end this way. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chirowman(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
This one has made up her mind to spend her entire life in kirikiri prison . Nonsense look at girl that was sent to school .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Zinpat: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

One of the reasons why men should endeavor to be faithful to their wives.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Curious345:
Just negodu... This lady has betrayed the nobility and purity of the biafran race ...

Which nobility does Biafra race have? 75-85% of Olosho in Lagos are Biafran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Albertone(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Rubbish
Its when the man is at fault you start to look at the other side of things.
Mr albertone if reverse was the case will you say this thing you said?

I got triggered by you saying you don't pity the dead man.That was insensitive!

Next time,any post that you don't agree with,is not enough to be termed "rubbish"!

I love the seas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Curious345: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seun360:

Which nobility does Biafra race have? 75-85% of Olosho in Lagos are Biafran.
. Looks like a lie
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by lanocfoods: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'm sure the man saw her and went "this I can deal with!" alas!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by infogeneral: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Half Truth! He gave her the ATM pin. He must have been very high then. Having got the ATM pin, she saw the opportunity to become a millionaire overnight. She waited until he slept off and she carried out the evil act and fled.

Heartless!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Spain007(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
Concocted Lies..

I knew she's going to be a Igbo girl..

From ma experience, the most wayward of all Nigeria hookup hoes are igbo girls. They lack manners and gets aggressive fastly. You need to be very careful of them..

I usually avoid them. South and west girls are still usually cool..
One day Igbo go Igbo you.
Anu ofia
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by sylve11: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her olosho friends in the past.So she decided to kill him so that she would steal his money and go and hire a big boutique shop and start selling ladies pants and be boasting that she worked hard to make her money.

i don tire for una for this Nairaland grin grin cool

@ op, i pity her sha. sad cool
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Arsenate:

Yep, her likes eventually make the lives of innocent men miserable (young men currently hustling, while they hop from one dick to another). They'll more likely abandon their marriages without giving a damn about everyone, not even their kids, when they inevitably get tired. Trust them to blame everything on their men and trust the bias society to believe them.

Eg Mercy Aigbe

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pannyman(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
See fine girl.

She said there was SK and loud....d interviewer man still dey ask was there weed in the room?!

A learner indeed

Real kindergarten learner sef.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Now she’s going to rut in jail...

She still has a chance at repenting and confessing Jesus as her Lord and savior.

Unfortunately, the man didn’t get the chance to repent.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make them pass her around to those mofos in kirikiri prison, by the time dey go one round each she go talk wetin happen again

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tareq1105:

What is the penalty for Self Defense? That's what she's going to claim. You know why?

The man is older than her.

The man weight more than her.

It was the man that took her to the venue of the crime.

The man was drunk.

The man locked the doors and keep the keys.

She couldn't have been able to beat the man in a fight.

She doesn't know the intention of the man.

Hence she saw knife in the house (not that she came with the knife) and she used it for self defense.

Many reasons for her to claim Self Defense.
self defence? Lol then she didn't narrate her story well.. She wasn't kidnapped, both took the same substance one of d substance was hard drugs, and lastly she withdrew cash after killing the man alot of cash until gtb blocked d account her story no add up at all... See police have not done interrogation if Nigeria police touch dis one she go confess... Go to youtube check the mpappe bank robbery suspect they caught in Abuja... When they first interviewed them all of them narrated different stories.. See after interrogation na one story all of dem dey talk o wen npf Don touch dem... D video dey YouTube
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Victoria938:
If he had respected his marital vows and was faithful to his wife this wouldn't have happened. My heart bleeds for the girl and her poor parents. This was avoidable, but they allowed alcoholic influence to get a better part of them.
will you shut your mouth, how can your heart bleed for a cold blooded murderer?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by degenuine1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
kriss27:
How please?

Is he married?

Does he have children?

Or is there nothing wrong with adultery?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Mpanyi: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Believe this and you are a dunce
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Aksnoopy: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Where is that stupid the future is female sapphire

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Albertone:

He never made a decision to die in the hands of a side chick.

But she made a decision to start puffing SK and loud from a very tender age undecided

I love the seas
mr albertone he made that decision when he chose to chest on his wife

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
When stupid men allow their dick to think for them wanting to open every bunnette of every mamalet. I am sure the dead man has a wife at home. Pussy that is as cheap as the air we breath just snuff life out of this fine and rich dude but so brainless.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
gentlestdude:
Watery beans loading
Haha
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by kriss27(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
degenuine1:

Is he married?

Does he have children?

Or is there nothing wrong with adultery?
True
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Albertone:

I got triggered by you saying you don't pity the dead man.That was insensitive!

Next time,any post that you don't agree with,is not enough to be termed "rubbish"!

I love the seas
I said what I said
I don't pity the way he died and he could rot in hell for all I care which he probably would anyway.
See the shame and disgrace he has brought upon his family by choosing to die in the hands of a side chick

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oga, everything the girl say na story for now.

The only thing we are 100% sure of is that she killed the man! That is the only fact that has evidence because the man is already confirmed dead and she confessed that she killed him. Every other story she cook up need to be investigated and verified before it can be accepted as truth.

Tareq1105:
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE INTENTION OF THE MAN AND HIS TASTE FOR SMALL GIRLS.

WHY SMALL SMALL GIRLS?

WHY TRYING TO FORCE HER FOR 2ND ROUND?

WHY HEATING HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL?

ARE WE SURE THE MAN WAS NOT TRYING TO USE HER PROBABLY AS HE HAD USED OTHER SMALL GIRLS?

SHE HAS MANY GROUND FOR SELF DEFENSE.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
seunmsg:
Sad for both of them. One is dead and the other is going to live a useless life till death. They lodge in the hotel to have a nice time together not knowing it will end this way. Shame!

the wages of sin is death that's the inerrant Word of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tizu:
University of Lagos
- Prostitutes Training Centre

I think they always claim that only brilliant students get admitted into Unilag. How come all the so called brilliant girls dey turn oloshos?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by factwriter(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down

Hmm,

Man, I feel you. I really do. You spoke succinctly.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
...just wondering what will be written in his tribute...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:
Thought they said she stole 5 million Naira?

50 years old man junketing with a 21 year old

Date a mature woman no, they want the one they can cheat

Now see it..

Just negodu

Someone is beginning to see my point
A 50 year old man dating someone as old as his daughter and had to RAPE her and was even violent towards her.

He got what he bargained for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by sylve11: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fiscus105:
Fucking different married men dicks at tender age, when she finally gets married, she would make marriage toxic but claim victim card as usual.

hmmmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.