Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Learn API Creation Today Easily - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn API Creation Today Easily (288 Views)

Who Wants To Learn Programming In Python Easily Without Stress? READ THIS / Please Help Me With VTU API / What Is The URL For Jumia Seller Centre API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn API Creation Today Easily by NaijaBoard30: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2021
API meaning (Application Program Interface).

It's really a way in which all website and web app communicates to other external website.

E.G bet Naija, livescores shows football Live scores. But how do they know?
Are they there all at a time?
No!!!
They actually communicates with sport ordinal update sources like ESPN and get data from them.!!

Good example is Google Recaptcha.
Some website has *I am not a robot* whereby you need to find an image match etc.
That website is actually using Google Recaptcha.

But how did google stuff appear on that website?
That's API for you.

Some website has *login or sign up with Google account* or *login with Facebook*
There you don't need to fill registration forms.
The site really communicates with Google/Facebook for Data!

What project can I use API for?
You can use API for any project so far you want to let other website outside to communicate with yours!

Top projects includes:
1. creating a WhatsApp popup chat for your website
2. Creating a Facebook messenger chat popup for your website.
3. Adding live football scores to your site from ESPN

And many more!!!.

Chat me on WhatsApp 0 7 04 9626 922

To take a lesson for a very cheaper price!

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Replica Of The Uber App? / Cryptocurrency/ Bitcoin Trading / Ethereum Magazine Predicts The Price Of 1 Bitcoin To Hit $100,000 By 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.